4.1

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, extensive features, and reliable services. They appreciate the one-click integration with Shopify, the ability to manage and track shipments, and the automation of processes. The daily email reporting feature is also well-received. The customer service is praised for quick responses and efficient problem-solving, with the technical team commended for their professionalism and skills. This tool is seen as beneficial for making shipping and order fulfillment more efficient.

Edited February 24, 2022

Got the necessary support after submitting review here. Will recommend using them for shipping needs.

ShopLance
Over 1 year using the app
Shiprocket - Shipping in India replied July 15, 2021

Hi, We are sorry to hear about your negative experience. We would like to inform you that the pick-up request has been canceled. Your feedback is important to us and we'll surely notify our team regarding it. We wish to provide a better service in the future. -Team Shiprocket

Edited April 7, 2021

Shiprocket is good at his job, but he need to take care of weight discrepancy majorly from Delhivery and xpeessbees. Most of weight descripency is fake uploaded by Delhivery and xpeessbees. They should work on it.

Smokey Cocktail
About 1 year using the app
Shiprocket - Shipping in India replied February 8, 2021

Hi, we certainly understand your concern here. Could you please share your contact details with us on escalaton@shiprocket.in so that we can get in touch with you and resolve the issue. - Team Shiprocket

September 11, 2021

I was using their service but they were not able to provide full satisfaction as they promised. But now they assured me again that performance will be better than before. I will use their service again now. They are better than most of the shipping aggregator in the market.

Mega Things India
About 1 year using the app
August 30, 2021

This is a really good app. Easy to use and the best part is it can be integrated with other apps. The account manager is supportive. Highly recommendable.

Eridani
11 months using the app
June 30, 2020

Great app as it handles all our shipping concerns.
As having enterprise+ plan, shiprocket has assigned a dedicated relationship manager Mr. Gurjot Singh.

Really helpful guy, always there to resolve any concerns on time.

Thanks.

Empressnails
10 months using the app
Shiprocket - Shipping in India replied June 30, 2020

Hi,
Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.
-Team Shiprocket

August 9, 2018

Good services.Its been eight months I am using their services However I have had issues but always been solved timely by the team. I am giving 4 stars because there is always room for betterment.

Dech Barrouci
10 months using the app
October 29, 2018

I use this app to seamlessly integrate across several carriers. I like how easy and straightforward it is. I just wish that it allowed other team members to access it at the same time, instead of being locked to just one user.

Actofit Wearables
Edited May 10, 2019

Innovative and user friendly shipping app for E-commerce. Prices are fair and support is pretty quick now. Have improved a lot in past month. Would like to see more coming up.

EliteShopp
February 24, 2023

Intutive UI, good customer support, I have got most of my refunds related to lost or damaged shipments

thestore@pyramidvalley
February 13, 2020

This platform is very easy to use with Shopify. They always provide cod amount on time and their customer support is very good. my account manager is very supportive @ Anupama

Sunday Deal
7 months using the app
Shiprocket - Shipping in India replied February 17, 2020

Dear Customer,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as the top priority and we are committed to our customers. It's customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

Team Shiprocket