4.1

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, extensive features, and reliable services. They appreciate the one-click integration with Shopify, the ability to manage and track shipments, and the automation of processes. The daily email reporting feature is also well-received. The customer service is praised for quick responses and efficient problem-solving, with the technical team commended for their professionalism and skills. This tool is seen as beneficial for making shipping and order fulfillment more efficient.

Edited May 10, 2019

Innovative and user friendly shipping app for E-commerce. Prices are fair and support is pretty quick now. Have improved a lot in past month. Would like to see more coming up.

EliteShopp
8 months using the app
February 13, 2020

This platform is very easy to use with Shopify. They always provide cod amount on time and their customer support is very good. my account manager is very supportive @ Anupama

Sunday Deal
7 months using the app
Shiprocket - Shipping in India replied February 17, 2020

Dear Customer,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as the top priority and we are committed to our customers. It's customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

Team Shiprocket

Edited May 13, 2019

Best third-party shipping on Shopify. Technically far superior that other apps. Very user friendly and advanced.

lookspop.com
7 months using the app
August 27, 2021

Have been using Shiprocket since one year and also use it with my Shopify store. It's easy, smooth and makes my job easier ! Have recommended it to so many friends who run small businesses ! Call center support is also timely and helpful !

Klingaru
6 months using the app
October 24, 2018

We are using Shiprocket for shipping partner of our shopify store. They customer service responsiveness and rates are good. Plaban Roy from shiprocket is our account manager is taking responsibility to solve our every problem. Main issue from their side is Delhivery courier's wrong weight discrepancies. I will update this review to 5 stars once all my money blocked with delhivery charges get back to my account.

KK Lifestyle
5 months using the app
Edited May 13, 2019

Nice logistics app. Pretty easy to handle and quick to set up. Play around the panel options for 2 days, and your ready to ship.

Glen'sMart
4 months using the app
Edited November 20, 2018

Updated Review: Total 3 weight discrepancies were raised and 2 of them were resolved. 1 was not handled in proper way and was simply rejected.
I would say - give them a try and see but be cautious. They expect us to take photographs that too L*B*H and keep for each parcel which may not be possible always. Our Website: www.rangbanarasi.com

RangBanarasi
3 months using the app
June 12, 2020

Overall I would like to give shiprocket 3 stars. The reason is there user interface is not that good. Also, there are many things they need to work on. I gave 1 extra star for my account manager Aman Grover. He has been very helpful and patiently explaining everything to us. I will update my review if shiprocket improve there user interface. Otherwsie I am satisfied with overall performance.

Kitchen Desk
3 months using the app
Shiprocket - Shipping in India replied June 12, 2020

Hi,
Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.
-Team Shiprocket

November 27, 2021

The integration is seamless. I have been able to grow my business steadily and shiprocket has been helpful thought the process. A very good platform thats a one stop for all your shipping requirements.

Canvazo
About 2 months using the app
August 5, 2020

It has simplified our shipping. Some of the things that we really love about their app is (a) Dashboard (b) Order Tracking (c) NDR automation. Their team is very helpful and prompt with solving our issues. Gurjot Bhela is our account manager,he is taking responsibility to solve our every problem.

Hammer
About 1 month using the app
Shiprocket - Shipping in India replied August 5, 2020

Hi,
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. It's customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.
-Team Shiprocket