ShipStation

ShipStation

From $9.99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer

April 5, 2012

ShipStation is the only shipping program that we've used since launching our Shopify website and it's been pretty great. It's easy to print packing slips and shipping labels quickly without a lot of steps. We also sell on Amazon and Ebay, so it's really convenient to be able to ship everything from one program. Whenever there's been bugs or questions, the customer support is really fast and helpful with their responses. Definitely recommend ShipStation!

Shop Adorn

April 5, 2012

We have tried a lot of so call shipping programs out there and this one is by far the best one for what we do. And best of all, it works great with all our web stores, over 5. Customer service is wonderful. Fast turnaround. Thank you ShipStation.

StickerBrand

April 4, 2012

ShipStation is the perfect solution to our shipping needs. In less than 10 minutes, we had set up our USPS carrier and were off printing labels and getting our orders out the door. The reporting is excellent and the interface is intuitive and easy to learn.

Grips 4 Less

April 4, 2012

We are really enjoyed working with ShipStation. It is extremely easy to use and makes our shipping faster and easier since it is linked directly with our shopify site. When we needed questions answered we have received answers right away. We highly recommend ShipStation and will continue using it for a really long time! Thank you

Cents Of Style

April 4, 2012

Shopify has made our business run so much smoother. One of my favorite features is how you can write notes about each shipment. We do a lot of personalization for our customers, so it is so helpful to be able to note which step each order is on. Being able to add in manual orders has been great. It is very well organized, I have zero complaints.

JHill Design

April 4, 2012

Shipstation has been a great app for us. Greatly improved our productivity and efficiency in fulfilling orders. Customer service has been prompt and thorough. Still waiting on FedEx which in our opinion will make them as close to perfect as possible. -AF

Alial Fital

April 4, 2012

ShipStation has been one of the best decisions I have made, It has cut my order filling time in half. Between the batch printing of labels, Packing slips and automatically sending customer shipping notices it just cannot be beat, Very reasonably priced and the customer service is OUTSTANDING!!

Skin Care By Suzie

April 4, 2012

Oh... I should also add, my labor expenses to ship have probably been cut by 80%. It used to take me 5-6 hours with multiple people to ship out our weekly orders and now it only takes one to two with fewer people.

3E Love's Wheelchair Heart

April 4, 2012

This app makes my business possible on shopify. Without it, my store would be almost impossible to manage. Any large volume store front has to have a shipping management software attached and when I did my research, this was the only shopify friendly one that seemed in the 21st century. They are also quick to respond to questions and implement suggested changes fast.

3E Love's Wheelchair Heart

April 4, 2012

Shipstation makes it super easy to automate almost everything you need - post service, weight, package size, e.g. - and it has cut down on the time that I need to spend worrying about shipping so I can focus on the business!

Quincy