Multi Vendor Marketplace
Rules based Order Routing and Splitting. Give vendors or warehouses separate dashboards to list products, process orders and check payments.
Sync orders and inventory information. Robust order workflow from receiving order, confirmation, packing, shipping, delivery and returns.
Label generation and Tracking
Integrate with Fedex, USPS, Canada Post, Royal Mail, Easypost and more. Apply your own negotiated rates. Craft beautiful invoices.
About ShipTurtle Multi Vendor
Install ShipTurtle to automate Shipping, Tracking and Invoicing for hundreds of orders in seconds. Easily convert your store to a Multi-Vendor or Multi Seller Marketplace / Dropshipment store by automating order splitting and routing. Our USP is our unparalleled support system.
- Generate 100s of labels and invoices in seconds
- Save money by using Rate APIs, reconciling costs and avoiding incorrect dispatches
- Improve service levels, automated tracking updates and keep customers happy!
ShipTurtle is uniquely designed to work for stores with single as well as multiple fulfillment centers (multi-vendor stores or multi warehouses). Features for multi-vendor stores are listed at the end.
Order Fulfillment and Tracking
- Seamless Integration – Connect in minutes. Automatically sync products, orders, and vendors
- Integrated Shipping partners – Configure 100s of Shippers for free - FedEx, DHL, Easypost, Canada Post, UPS, USPS. Check our website for the entire list
- Order Tracking – Automated Label Tracking
- Manage orders through stages – New Orders, Confirmed, Ready to Ship, In Transit, Delivered, Returned and On Hold
- Bulk AWB and Invoice facility lets you generate 100s of documents with a single click
- Push order fulfillment status and tracking number to your Shopify store automatically
- Invoices – Maintain tax info and print beautiful invoices for customers (GST invoices is also available)
- Add / Edit / Delete products
- We can also give custom/meta fields
Analytics, Support, and Security
- Instant Support – Guaranteed 24 hour TAT on any queries
- Sales Analytics – Track vendor performance and payments outstanding. Track deviations by reconciling Payments and Shipment costs
- Detailed user logs to track order changes ensures security
- All information stored on cloud and accessible from anywhere
Features designed exclusively for Multi-Vendor Marketplaces, Multi Shipper locations and Dropshipment stores
- Automated splitting and routing of your Shopify order to different Vendors and Fulfillment centers. Vendors get automatic emails as well as dashboard access
- Separate logins and configurable rights for all vendors
- Vendors can generate shipping labels and invoices
- Vendors can also access order status workflow and track orders. Option for them to manage shipment status manually
- Vendors can view and manage their product listings and edit inventory quantities
- Comprehensive Commission module lets you set it at Global, Vendor, Category and Product levels
- Generate invoices for vendor payments and track status
Need an custom solution?
- Contact us for more information.
- Canada Post,
- Royal Mail
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
or $15/month billed at $180 once per year
or $24/month billed at $288 once per year
or $56/month billed at $672 once per year
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
We started working with Shipturtle after an extensive Multi Vendor app search on the app store. In the end we went for Shipturtle and no regrets! The platform is very easy to setup/use and most importantly for us the support is superb. You are in contact with “real people” and they have been helping us enormously. I recommend using Shipturtle.
You should have a vendor payment option in your dashboard
But in your dashboard, there is an option of vendor commission
We Updated You 40 Days Ago In Whatsapp Via Whatsapp Chart But No Replay Of That Still Received
Neither got any answer nor any call came in so many days.
There is a payment option in savi multi-vendor app in India but there is a commission option in your dashboard, no improvement, no reply, we wasted 75 days Not customize options
Not good support. Worth money and time
2nd When you deleted the app after one month, then all our data got deleted, so you will charge for one month when it is a problem with your software.
Response to current Review
There is no Vendor Payment option available in the Merchant's country since both Stripe and Paypal do not work. We have never committed to give this either ever. All the charges are handled by Shopify. In fact we have extended many features to the Merchant's account which are not part of the the plan he selected since he asked for support while scaling up.
Response to earlier Review where the Customer wrongly wrote we charge commission on the app.
Hello, we charge no commission at all anywhere in the app - the only charge is the subscription cost which is transparently shared on the website and not a single penny more.
We undertake a lot of customization work for clients across the globe, which we quote for. It cannot be done for free, as is the case with any other app.
In terms of support we have a dedicated whatsapp group for all our paid clients, including yours where we have replied to all your queries. If the app still does not meet your requirement, I am not sure what more we can do.
We recently started using ShipTurtle and have been really happy. We tried many other alternatives and found that ShipTurtle has the best support for Indian courier partners. The support is also top notch. Sharad, Keyur and Mohit are extremely responsive and helped address our bugs / customization requests. I strongly recommend ShipTurtle for any merchant that operates a store with multiple vendors.