Multi Vendor Marketplace
Rules based Order Routing and Splitting. Give vendors or warehouses separate dashboards to list products, process orders and check payments.
Sync orders and inventory information. Robust order workflow from receiving order, confirmation, packing, shipping, delivery and returns.
Label generation and Tracking
Integrate with Fedex, USPS, Canada Post, Royal Mail, Easypost and more. Apply your own negotiated rates. Craft beautiful invoices.
About ShipTurtle Multi Vendor
Install ShipTurtle to automate Shipping, Tracking and Invoicing for hundreds of orders in seconds. Easily convert your store to a Multi-Vendor or Multi Seller Marketplace / Dropshipment store by automating order splitting and routing. Our USP is our unparalleled support system.
- Generate 100s of labels and invoices in seconds
- Save money by using Rate APIs, reconciling costs and avoiding incorrect dispatches
- Improve service levels, automated tracking updates and keep customers happy!
ShipTurtle is uniquely designed to work for stores with single as well as multiple fulfillment centers (multi-vendor stores or multi warehouses). Features for multi-vendor stores are listed at the end.
Order Fulfillment and Tracking
- Seamless Integration – Connect in minutes. Automatically sync products, orders, and vendors
- Integrated Shipping partners – Configure 100s of Shippers for free - FedEx, DHL, Easypost, Canada Post, UPS, USPS. Check our website for the entire list
- Order Tracking – Automated Label Tracking
- Manage orders through stages – New Orders, Confirmed, Ready to Ship, In Transit, Delivered, Returned and On Hold
- Bulk AWB and Invoice facility lets you generate 100s of documents with a single click
- Push order fulfillment status and tracking number to your Shopify store automatically
- Invoices – Maintain tax info and print beautiful invoices for customers (GST invoices is also available)
- Add / Edit / Delete products
- We can also give custom/meta fields
Analytics, Support, and Security
- Instant Support – Guaranteed 24 hour TAT on any queries
- Sales Analytics – Track vendor performance and payments outstanding. Track deviations by reconciling Payments and Shipment costs
- Detailed user logs to track order changes ensures security
- All information stored on cloud and accessible from anywhere
Features designed exclusively for Multi-Vendor Marketplaces, Multi Shipper locations and Dropshipment stores
- Automated splitting and routing of your Shopify order to different Vendors and Fulfillment centers. Vendors get automatic emails as well as dashboard access
- Separate logins and configurable rights for all vendors
- Vendors can generate shipping labels and invoices
- Vendors can also access order status workflow and track orders. Option for them to manage shipment status manually
- Vendors can view and manage their product listings and edit inventory quantities
- Comprehensive Commission module lets you set it at Global, Vendor, Category and Product levels
- Generate invoices for vendor payments and track status
- Automated Payouts through Stripe and Paypal
Need an custom solution?
- Contact us for more information.
- Canada Post,
- Royal Mail,
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
or $15/month billed at $180 once per year
or $24/month billed at $288 once per year
or $56/month billed at $672 once per year
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
We used shipturtle for 6 months with Enterprise plan and leaving it because their customer service is rubbish, they ask for money all the time, even for a demo, They will not show you how to process orders, how to do integration, they will say pay us our time is valuable. Their system has limitations but they don't check and ask us to make videos and send us. It was a bad experience overall working with stubborn people, We wasted our money and precious time but we had experience and that is what intending to share with you guys to take extra measures using this app. I dont think they deserve 1 start it should be -1.
Hi Wajid, as per our policy we give full onboarding demo and training to your team when you install the app and also support you on whatsapp chat so you can get answers to your queries easily within hours instead of replying to emails.
In your case, you hire new people and consultants on your team every 2 months and expect us to spend a few hours on call every month training them afresh. This is not possible for us since we have a lean team, and hence cost effective plans. We have actually gone out of our way to do the demo not once, but thrice with you.
All our features are extensively documented on our website, and your team can easily go through them to understand. In case something doesn't work specifically, we are always around to help.
I believe you would not be using the app for the last 6 months if you were not given complete support till date.
There is an expectation mismatch, if you expect someone to spend 1 day training your team each month, its not possible with our standard plans.
this app is very helpful for us ..As we are marketplace our sellers are happy with dashboard and app is very easy to use. In mobile also we are able to book AWB..mulitple language feature is also very good...Team is very supportive....Happy with service. Thanks
This is a simple, easy to use app that can be used as a CMS,IMS,OMS,LMS for a single or multi vendor platform. We have found it quite useful and deployment or integration time is quite low, helping in early and fast Go To Market for new businesses. We hope that with new capabilities under way, this will become more formidable.