Reviews (3,284)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly, drag-and-drop interface that allows for easy creation of professional websites. They value the extensive customization options, including device-specific tailoring and multi-store syncing. Time-saving features like section creation, A/B testing, and SEO support are also praised. The customer service is noted for its quick, knowledgeable, and proactive approach. Many see it as a cost-effective solution, enabling updates without the need for a developer. It's recommended for optimizing stores and boosting conversions.

January 9, 2024

Amazing customer service!

One Block Down
Italy
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied January 14, 2024

Hi, Bruno.

Thank you for leaving us a review and sharing your love. Our support team is glad to hear about your experience and we'll look forward to assisting you again in the future. 😊

Shogun ‑ Landing Page Builder

November 13, 2023

the page builder interface itself is great, but the excellent customer support makes this 5 stars. the live chat support has some really knowledgeable staff who responds with solutions in seconds. easily one of the top 5 app support teams on shopify

Venture Heat
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied November 15, 2023

Thanks for taking the time and leaving us a review, Victoria.

We are super glad to hear that you are finding the interface great and your experience with our support team has been excellent. We appreciate the kind words and will look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Thanks for your continued support. 😊

October 31, 2023

Easy to use for someone that doesn't know how to build a website. Helpful when I had an issue with my website.

US Bolt Kits
Over 5 years using the app
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied November 6, 2023

Hi there! Thank you so much for leaving us a review.

We are super glad to hear that you are finding Shogun to be easy to use and helpful. Thanks for sharing the feedback.

Our team is always available to assist should you bump into any issues. We'll look forward to assisting you again. 😊

February 26, 2024

Best

FASHIO
Tanzania
16 days using the app
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied February 28, 2024

Hi there, Thank you so much for sharing the feedback in the form of this review.

We greatly appreciate your love and support. 😊

Shogun

August 18, 2023

I Like the app, It has help me to build most of my website. Focused on visual building and non-code users I can say that this is pretty much what we needed from the beginning. I would appreciate the inclusion of more features in the future as always.

GROF USA
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied August 21, 2023

Thank you so much for sharing your honest feedback and leaving us a review. /

We are super glad to hear that you like our app and that it has helped to build the website. We understand that a no-code solution is super useful and we did design the app while keeping those requirements in mind.

Our team is working on a lot of exciting features and we will be happy to share an update as they get released.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with in the future. 😊

October 23, 2023

Customer service was great and they responded quickly too. I had a question about the image sizes for my landing page and James not only explained in detail what my issue was and how to correct it, he also made a video showing me all of the steps that I needed in order for the images to show correctly on mobile and desktop. Customer service is a lost art. I'm glad that's not the case for this company. Thanks again for your help!

Sports Nutrition By Max Muscle
12 months using the app
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied October 30, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time and leaving us a review and sharing your feedback, Michael.

James is indeed awesome and I am so glad to hear that he could help resolve the issue while also recording a video with the steps. We pride ourselves when it comes to offering exceptional support and we will look forward to assisting you again in the future. 😊

Thank you for your love and support. 🫶

August 4, 2023

This is a great app. Also anytime there's an issue (not because of the app but something missing on our end), the support team is really quick to respond, identify the issue quickly and provide a solution. Thank you, James for your support today!
Cheers.

LoveGoodFats-CA
About 4 years using the app
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied August 7, 2023

Thanks for taking the time and leaving us a review, Monica.

I am super glad to hear that you are finding Shogun to be a great fit for your requirements. Our support team is always available and happy to assist you. I will surely share the feedback with James.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with in the future. 😊

August 7, 2023

Great service and super speedy response time. Any time I have a query on how something works, or why something is not working the way I thought it would, the customer service is so clear and concise. Sweetan over the past week in particular has been been consistently helpful over numerous questions.

Toogood
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied August 10, 2023

Hi there, Michaela. Thanks for sharing your feedback in the form of this review.

It was great to communicate with you and I am happy to hear that I was able to help and answer the questions for you. 😊

I am also happy to hear that your experience with Shogun has been such a wonderful one. We are always here to assist you and will look forward hear back from you again.

Thanks for your support. 🫶

July 3, 2023

From the standpoint of a developed business with hundreds of pages and 3 stores, Shogun is great. We can build pages and tailor them to any device and sync pages across all of our stores. Before this I was hand coding front end stuff with CSS and HTML which is a grueling and cumbersome task in comparison.

Support is fast and helpful, though we rarely need it.

There is only 1 bug that remains to be fixed since I started using it a year ago, but I consider it a nuance of a very robust backend/ behind-the-scenes system.

Also, the "equalize column heights" feature has always been a bit buggy and sometimes stretches your page into infiniti, and as you scroll to try and catch up the problem worsens, not unlike a dog chasing its tail, if the dog's body kept stretching at a function of the speed at which he is chasing it.

Rugged Radios
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied July 4, 2023

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time and leaving us a review.

This really means a lot and we are super glad to hear that Shogun has been great for your requirements for a developed business with so many pages across 3 stores. We are also happy to hear that the Sync feature has been so helpful. Thank you so much for sharing your honest feedback.

Our support team is always here to assist and answer any questions or clear any doubts you may have. 😊

Also, we are sorry to hear about the inconvenience with the column element's setting. This is something we have taken note of and our team will be ensuring that you don't run into issues with any of the features or elements. We value your feedback as it helps us to improve the app and your experience. We'll be happy to share an update as our team looks into this.

Thank you for your love and support. 🫶

October 4, 2023

Love Shogun! It has really meant we can up our game in terms of page design, without using an agency. I recently had a formatting issue, reached out to the Shogun team via live chat, and the service was brilliant. Super quick to connect, friendly and all sorted in 5 mins. Very pleased and happy to recommend it.

ARK Skincare
About 2 years using the app
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied October 6, 2023

Hi there, Katie! Thank you so much for leaving us a review.

We are super glad to hear that you love Shogun and that it has allowed you to up the game when it comes to designing the pages. It means a lot to us. 😊

Our support team is always here to assist you and we try our best to ensure we provide timely resolutions. We appreciate the love and support and we also thank you for your honest recommendation.

Please let us know if we can help you with anything else. 🫶