Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

fluxecomm

another stupid app, i installed this app to try it on my product page, but when i uninstall it then it f....up my product page, you can not reset the settings,,,now i have to delete the product and add it all over again to m store
the worse thing is that i saw that the modification that i did on one product page is affecting all the other products pages,, so i have to reinstall my theme all over again and setup all the customization that i did which means doing the work all over
DONT CALL ME AGAIN BECAUSE I WILL NOT TAKE DOWN MY REVIEW

July 3, 2020

Hi Amin,

Sorry to hear that you had issues with the use of Shogun.

Shogun makes very minimal additions to your theme and does not have the ability to edit all of your product pages, just the ones that you import into Shogun and edit in Shogun - even then, we don't edit the theme, just the product description.

We called once to try to help you resolve the issues, and also followed up by email offering further assistance - we appreciate honest reviews and would never ask you to remove or amend a review until we helped you resolve the issues that you were experiencing and were 100% satisfied with the solution. Unfortunately, we have not heard back from you to our offers of assistance - but please always feel free to get in touch if you require assistance.

Best of luck in your future endeavours.

Karl | Team Lead, Technical Support

CrazyFun

Change my product page. Cannot find a way for restore product page. So I need creat page again.
Very bad.

July 2, 2020

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble!

My colleague tried to give you a call in order to resolve this issue but unfortunately could not get through to you. There are a couple of ways of removing Shogun from your product pages - either using the 'revert import' button within the editor or removing the Shogun code from your page through the Shopify editor.

My colleague is going to follow up with you via email - I would encourage you to reply so that we can help you resolve this as soon as possible.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Karl | Team Lead, Technical Support

Manority®

So impossible integrate. would never recommend. Might as well just build your site from scratch at this rate.

May 16, 2020

Hey Khalil- just left a voicemail. Sorry to hear about the bad experience. Can you clarify what the integration issue is? Was there a theme conflict or a 3rd party app integration issue? We're here to help! Free trial still valid and there will be no charge until we figure this out. A member of our support team will also jump on chat or even on a call to help get you up and running. Thank you. - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

Sálvora

So I got my "10 day free trial" and got charged right away... Don't promote a 10 day free trial and not offer it. What a scam

April 28, 2020

Hey Valentina! For clarification, Shopify handles billing for all the stores in the app store. My guess is that you had the app installed at an earlier date, uninstalled, and then reinstalled later. The 10 day trial starts when you first install the app for the very first time, and expires 10 days later. Anyways! We're (1) generally happy to reset free trial periods upon requests (2) happy to refund you directly. Shopify sometimes issues app credits, but we are happy to just PayPal you ASAP. Email support and we will take care of you! Thanks Valentina. - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun) PS. I reset your free trial in case you'd like to give it another go :)

tavi-swim

I would love to try the App, but sadly there is now 10 days trial?
Actually, even on the website, a trial is advertised...
Would love to test it. Message me hannes@stoyo.io

January 2, 2020

Hi Hannes! It appears that the trial period for this store was used originally back in March of 2019, however, we have gone ahead and re-enabled this so that you can try Shogun once more :) A support team member has also reached out to help with anything else you may need. Happy New Year! - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

BEER-FEST.DK

Charging $39 USD although the app is uninstalled. That is insane. Let me remind you all that $39 is almost double the amount you give to shopify in total. Which is insane

December 26, 2019

Hey Christian- sorry to hear the frustration. To clarify, Shopify controls billing for all apps in the app store, including Shogun- we didn't initiate the charge. Of course, we will be glad to process a refund promptly. To address the price factor- most of our clients find that the $39/mo cost is significantly less than the cost of custom coding. If you're on a tight budget, we can make some recommendations for free apps that might better fit your use case. Our support team will email shortly to help facilitate the refund. Happy Holidays. - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

Allied Beauty Association

The app is very buggy. The support staff answers quickly but its always a work around and not a clear solution. Fine if you have to use it (i.e. cannot code) but be prepared to redo everything a few times to get it right.

December 26, 2019

Apologies for taking a moment to get to this. We would love to get some greater detail here, so our engineering team can take a look. Can you please contact our support team and ask them to forward your email to me? support@getshogun.com Thank you very much. - Nick (cofounder, Shogun)

Zamage

We spent days working on our design only to find out the "Add to Cart" items don't add to cart. They recommend custom coding. Pretty much defeats the whole purpose. Uninstalled!

December 26, 2019

Zac- apologies for the delay in response here. I actually recall this review, and remember that their was an issue with your theme. We'd be happy to help fix it. Free re-trial, and we'll refund any amount spent. Feel free to email support@getshogun.com and ask for Nick. Thanks. - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

GetChocodate

Updateupdate: They make changes to live pages (without your permission). You have to tell them to revert back (it made visible changes to layout/text). Then they tell you now it's looking as before. Only later do you realize, yea it does, on desktops.. but not mobile!! My whole product description was missing.

Then a test product were added to live page, without telling me that I had to remove them.. I don't know if I should have figured out I was sup' to remove it myself, after he tested something with it..

Shogun dev. team, pls be careful with live pages, and check on all devices..

November 1, 2019

Hey Niklas- sorry for the delay here- I know our team was in touch right away, but it took a moment for me to get to this personally. This has prompted a lot of internal discussion on support approach. Some clients care most about speed to reply- our global presence is an advantage there: we have support team in USA, UK, Jamaica, Philippines, India, Canada, and Australia- so when one rep might have signed off, 2 more have signed on. That said, some clients probably prefer consistency- and would prefer contact with just one rep, even if that means waiting 12+ hours for a reply. Regardless, your feedback has prompted a few things (1) We're going to implement a formal NPS system to get to experience problems like this before they are a major issue (2) We are considering an initial option in chat that asks if the priority is "speed" or "dedicated rep" (3) we are QA-ing our support process, looking for things like better internal commenting in support convos etc. Long winded response, but want you to know that you are heard. Thank you - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

Sacs Fashion

No reply from the support theme after sending them a message... Btw their app, it's not very freadly user.

October 26, 2019

Maxime- my sincere apologies for the negative experience. Our webform was not sending the emails through due to a technical error. This is the first time that has happened, and the issue has been resolved. Of course, we have reset your free trial and are happy to refund any charges. Also- we would love your feedback on what you find confusing about our software- this helps us improve the product. Thank you very much - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

Previous 1 3