Shogun Page Builder

Shogun Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Enterprise-grade page builder for blog, landing, product pages

Social Media Plus

I love this app but its been 2 or more weeks where the app is too slow / laggy and it seems it will stay like that for a while, it is impossible to work like this, things that might be done in 5 minutes takes 30 minutes or more due the lag. I only will change this review when the app works as it is supossed to

corosol

Sorry, but I don't understand how to use this App. Two many sections, heading, boutons, you get lost easily.
It was a complete lost of time.

March 18, 2019

Hey Patrick- reached out a couple times, but didn't get a response. Sorry you had a bad experience here. We would love to give you a free retrial. If you ever need help with anything, our support team is global (USA, UK, India, Australia, Jamaica) and runs 24/7. Email us and we will take care of you. Thanks for your consideration. -Nick (Cofounder, Chief Product Officer)

20 Leagues

They have been harassing me nonstop since I posted a non 5-star review, so now it’s a 1 star review.
Downloaded to add related products to select product pages. They are added in a 'Shogun' format, however much that may clash with your store's look. Otherwise intuitive and lovely for landing pages. Tough to justify @ $40/mo

March 18, 2019

Hey Jamie- this is on us for sure. You asked for us to not follow up, and we made a mistake and emailed you again asking if we could help fix this. You have been added to our "do not contact" list and we will make sure not to bug you (apologies in advance if Shopify sends you an automated email from this reply). If you ever feel like giving us another try, please email support@getshogun.com, or me personally, and we'll give you an additional free trial and help you with whatever you need. Thank you. - Nick (Cofounder, Chief Product Officer).

Primal 7

I was excited to use this for my product pages. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work with non-sectioned versions of Parallax. I left it installed and continued to manually code my page. Later, I deleted the app and my new product page is gone.

March 18, 2019

Hey Victor- Sorry to hear you had a negative experience with Shogun, but we can help! Shogun works with almost all themes, and it does work with the Parallax theme. We have reached out to you, but have not heard back in a while. Please email our technical support team so we can help get you sorted: support@getshogun.com. Looking forward to solving this with you. - Nick (Cofounder, Chief Product Officer)

Super Shreem

Useless app . It does nothing

March 18, 2019

Hey Sudhir- we tried to get in touch, but it looked like Shopify had closed down your store. Regardless, we are open to feedback about our software. If you experienced a bug or were finding the software lacking in any way, we want to hear about it. Sorry you had a poor experience. Email support@getshogun.com if you need any help. Best of luck with everything. - Nick (Cofounder, Chief Product Officer).

Good Dog People™

I've been a subscriber for almost a year and it's a shame that no one responds at support@getshogun.com pertaining to a tech question that I have. This is actually the first time I reached out for help.

I needed help for a product launch page that went up last week. It's been 7 days, followed up 3 times over email but no one bothered to respond. On the contrary, a billing question was also sent to support@getshogun.com at the same time and it was followed up very quickly.

I have no idea where went wrong but this is definitely not the experience a five-star app would deliver.

March 18, 2019

Hey Terry- again, super sorry this happened. I know we've been in touch via email a few times. What happened was we looped in Shopify support to help us get the refund issued. You replied on that thread with some follow up questions unrelated to the refund, and we missed those questions. That's on us. We do aim for 100% customer satisfaction, and have a 24/7 global support team to serve our clients. If you need anything, please email support@getshogun.com, or email me directly. Let us know how to make it right. We're proud to still have you as a client :) Best, Nick (Cofounder, Chief Product Officer).