Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Editor to Design Blogs, Landing, Collections & Product Pages

Car Dealz

If you don't want people to use a free plan just say it directly. After I install your App, it just directed me to the Payment option...LOL I have spent lots of time with your Live Chat assistant or a sale keep persuading me to purchase your plan. BUT I keep mentioning if I don't get to use your App in the firsthand, how can I decide to upgrade or not? Still waiting for your team to give me a resolution but not keep selling me plans that I don't know how to use your App yet Such disappointed and not recommend anyone to install.

July 25, 2021

Hello, Stanley!

We thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us. I apologize for the inconvenience and for the confusion.

Our free plan is currently, only available to new users and this is also noted on our app store page. However, we understand the frustration if this was missed. We have shared the feedback with our team.

Shogun was first installed in your store a couple of years ago. However, I could see our support team reached out to you via email and also spoke to you and shared information on how we can help you to give Shogun a try again.

Please don't hesitate to reply back to us so that we can ensure you have a positive experience with Shogun. 🙂

Sweetan | Team Lead | Support

Amino Co. Supplements

Page speeds on our main product page became extremely slow. It takes about 30-40 seconds to load the page fully. Then when you scroll back up the page it has to load all over again. I raised this issue with support before and they keep trying to shift the blame without actually looking into the issue. Now the issue has got worse, the page is essentially broken and they won't look at it immediately. We are losing money every hour it is not fixed. Page speed is a game of milliseconds. This is unacceptable. Response: I am not using a VPN nor am I exaggerating the slow page speeds. I have screen recordings showing this and another one of your customer service reps said they replicated the issue on their device.

July 15, 2021

Hi, Michael,

Thank you for your review - I'm so sorry to hear that you are having a negative experience.

I've reached out to you via email with some further information. Overall the page speed is within an acceptable level after some testing - < 1 second load time.

I've sent you over some details of the investigation that I performed on your store, as well as further information on how the page speed score is a combination of Shogun, Shopify, your theme and any other third-party applications that you currently have installed on the store.

We suspect that this is an issue with the VPN that you may be using to open the pages on the store, and would appreciate it if you could test this out without the VPN that you are using. If this is a local issue, I'm happy to say that this would not be affecting your customers or sales, unless they are using the same VPN as yourself.

I'm looking forward to hearing back from you and hope that my suggestions have helped you.

Karl | Team Lead, Technical Support

The Secure Mat

Worst app I have ever used in my life, along with the worst customer support (which is non-existent). I'm just wishing for gempages to comeback quickly so i can stop using this extremely dull and strange pagebuilder.

July 5, 2021

Hey, there! Thanks for your review.

We are sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience with Shogun and are having some trouble.

I would like to learn a bit more about the issues so that I can try and assist you further and hopefully turn your negative experience into a positive one.

I could see that you reached out to us via email a few days ago and we responded right away. I can also see that you had a question about enabling currency conversion for your pages and we shared the solution on how to achieve this with Shogun.

However, in case you are still facing any issues with this or have any trouble with any of the other Shogun features, please do let us know and we'll be happy to help.

I have also reached out to you directly via email to provide further assistance. I'd appreciate it if you could reply back to me.

Sweetan | Team Lead | Support

Linen Salvage Et Cie

Unable to create a page, user support was delayed, app not intuitive, ok for pro designers only. Do not recommend, installed twice, spent time creating a page, very slow , difficult and finally gave up.

June 22, 2021

Hey Andrea,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing some troubles while using Shogun Page Builder. We appreciate the feedback. We do our best to make Shogun as intuitive as possible. In instances where something doesn't make sense to new users, we have a help center with articles tons of information on common questions.

We also have webinars with walkthroughs on how to get started and use common features.

I can see that you contacted us through chat. Our goal is to respond to each client within 5 minutes through this support channel. I can see that we did respond within 5 minutes to your request. Was there a different expectation as to how quickly we would get to you?

I'll be reaching out to you directly to see if we can provide any further assistance.

Kalen | Team Lead, Support

Bubble Boost

Lack of functionality. App is simply not good based upon other page builders ive used. It just doesnt have the features nor freedom

June 4, 2021

Hey there,

Thanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear that your Shogun experience hasn't been a positive one.

We appreciate the feedback and we'd love to assist you further. We would like to learn more about the issues you are facing while using the app or the features you are looking to use.

My colleague, Andre has reached out to you via email and we hope to hear back from you.

Iwashimizu Kosei

立ち上がらない事が多い。
一見良さそうなアプリだが、ぜんぜん良くない。 立ち上がらないなど、本来の目的を邪魔するアプリです。 早く他のアプリが出ないかと待ち望んでいます。
///////////////

May 28, 2021

Hi there!

Thanks for your review. I'm extremely sorry to hear that you are facing some issues with Shogun that led to a negative experience.

I have reached out to you via email in order to learn more about the issues you are facing with Shogun. We are looking forward to hearing back from you, and hope that we can help resolve them for you hopefully turn your experience around.

Many thanks,

letmebefrankDESIGN

I just really wish they were upfront and direct with accurate information pertaining to the product offering. I suggested review of mis directed information and found myself to be the QC instead of the customer. Leading to the idea that I would forever be the Project QC manager and that is not the role I am to play. I now have to undo all the code (which also was never suggested by the developer to duplicate the theme prior to installation) There was just a push to install and setup. I did wait on parts of this as I was finding their disinterest in recognizing the standing issues in their software. I hope they take the programming and feedback more serious in the future. I would love to see a change in the final updated product when it is out of beta release as well as a better attitude towards the people providing research to the errors in their programming instead of them stating they do not exist.

May 28, 2021

Hey there, Frank!

I'm sorry to hear that your Shogun experience wasn't a positive one. We can certainly understand the concerns.

We appreciate the feedback you have provided and I do want to mention that the issue you were facing has been elevated so that we can resolve it at the earliest.

Shogun makes very small additions to the Shopify theme on installation - https://getshogun.com/help/en/articles/3638504-what-additions-does-shogun-make-to-the-theme

However, we'll be happy to assist you further if you would like us to remove this.

I have also reached out to you via email so that if you have any further questions or issues, we can look into them for you.

Goosch

No live chat, a lot of missing features, more expensive. Gempages is a LOOT better, i really mean it, a LOT better. sometimes you align an image and it deosn't get aligned, issues here and there, no product page templates, only standard homepages ones..

May 25, 2021

Hey, Anass!

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with Shogun.

We have live chat on certain plans along with email support and our support team is available 24/7. We are there for you no matter the time of day.

I see that you've been in touch with a colleague of mine to help resolve the issues you've been facing.

I have sent an email your way and look forward to hearing back from you so that we can assist you further and hopefully turn your experience around.

Many thanks,

Modami

The most unintuitive website builder tool i ever used. in terms of formatting, it's more worse than Word.

May 20, 2021

Hi, Theresia!

Thank you for your review. I'm so sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience with Shogun.

I've asked our Success team to reach out to you to discuss the issues that you have been having, and hopefully help you have a better experience with Shogun. We'd love to hear what went wrong so that we can pass this feedback onto our teams for future consideration for Page Builder - we log all feedback that we get from customers because we think it's the best way for us to grow and provide the best experience possible to customers like yourself.

We're looking forward to hearing back from you, and really hope that we can help you achieve what you are hoping to with Page Builder.

Thank you again, and please do not hesitate to reach out.

Karl
Team Lead | Technical Support

Hey Harper Shop NL

Terrible experience and non-reliable. For the second time in 3 weeks the shogun app is down - we cannot open. And our homepage that is built on shogun is completely broken! I've been left without any answer from customer support.

May 12, 2021

Hey Cate,

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience. I know that a reliable page builder is essential to keeping your business running smoothly.

We believe that this could be occurring because you may be logged into multiple Shopify stores at the same time. This would explain the issues that are being experienced. This can be confirmed by opening Shogun within that store on a fresh browser or an incognito window.

Charles from our support team has reached out via email and we're committed to working with you until we make this right :)

Kalen | Team Lead, Support