Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

Purifid

WARNING: Zero uninstall instructions and it's broken my website. Do not recommend. No response from support.

SOHO GRIT

THE MOST UNHELPFUL APP DEVELOPER FOR SHOPIFY! When you actually need them, they will not be there. Go elsewhere!!!

February 25, 2021

Hey Filip,

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't have the best experience. We have a 24/7 support team that usually responds within 24 hours. We will always try to be there for you no matter the time of day.

I have sent an email your way and look forward to hearing back from you.

personalgymathome

Worst application ever, layout of product page is terrible for being polite, and when you uninstall the app, still the layout does not come as it was before installing it. I would not be surprise if the positive reviews of this app are fake ones.

December 11, 2020

Hi Simone,

I'm sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with Shogun. We have tried to reach out to you several times over the last few days to help you resolve any issues that you are experiencing, but unfortunately, we have not heard back from you. We would love to help you resolve the issue - if you could reply to our team we would be happy to help.

In terms of the issues that you are facing, when you uninstall Shogun we do not remove the styles that are applied to pages - we allow users to keep their pages after uninstalling Shogun. A lot of users use this option if they do not currently need to edit their pages in Shogun - they can uninstall temporarily, or forever, if they no longer need to use Shogun and would rather not keep paying for a subscription.

However, if you would rather not keep the design of the pages that were created within Shogun we have a revert option available on pages that were imported into Shogun. The revert option allows you to remove all Shogun content from your page and revert it to its pre-Shogun state.

Would love to continue this conversation with you to get these issues resolved - please reach out when you have a chance.

enviablebeauty

This app ruined our site. Beware that if you install this, you cannot uninstall it completely. I contacted them a few times and had to find a developer to remove their junk code which is left on our site. Still, our site is a mess, it's showing an error "Liquid error: Could not find asset/snippets/shogun-head.liquid" If I request you to remove all of your code from our site, you must respect our decision. Your incomplete instructions do not suffice.

November 2, 2020

Hey Shehara,

I'm so sorry to hear that you didn't have the best experience with Shogun Page Builder.

We know that having excess code that is cluttering and leaving error messages on your pages would be quite frustrating. You've sought out Shogun to help improve your designs and now that you've uninstalled, our app has actually had the opposite effect.

I can see that we did receive a communication from you and Shopify requesting that the code be removed from your theme. We provided some instructions on how to do that if you'd prefer to remove it yourself but we also offered to remove this for you if there were any issues or doubts. We would just need collaborator access to your theme to adjust this. We are more than happy to accommodate this.

The primary reason why Shogun code is not automatically removed from the theme is because we want the pages our users create to remain active on their sites after the app is uninstalled. This is something our users ask about regularly and we are happy to be able to provide them this functionality. Unfortunately, in your case, this has provided frustration rather than utility.

For this we apologize. Perhaps we could have communicated this more clearly.

We have sent you an email and look forward to your response. We would love to have the opportunity to make sure everything is resolved and make this right.

Twisted Goat Coffee Roasters

I honestly don't understand why this app has such great reviews! My main issue for hating this app was when I was finally done creating my design and carefully laying it out - Looks good to preview - Then you go to publish and look at your live page and its a completely its different scale and looks like crap. I tried to make it work but its a guessing game what your page builder will look like from preview to publish. For $99 a month this should work better! Thanks for wasting my time. Please don't spend your money on this app people!

October 27, 2020

Hey Meagan,

Thanks so much for speaking with me on the phone. We're glad that you're willing to give us a second change and we really appreciate your patience while we continue to investigate this issue.

I've left you a voicemail today providing more information as we continue to work on this. Please feel free to send us an email at anytime. I will reach out to you by phone as soon as I have more information regarding this.

Thanks again,

excursionshawaii

Warning! If you use this app and want to pause it so you don't have to pay the fee while not using it they will not do that. You have to delete the app and then after a couple months all your saved info is deleted. This means when you reload it and try to use it most of the information on each page is gone and you have to rebuild the majority of each page. Buttons, links to other pages and everything!

October 6, 2020

Hey Paul,

So sorry to hear that your pages were lost when uninstalling the app. In the past we kept all of your data on your account so that you can easily reinstall the app at anytime and manage your pages as if you never left. However, to be GDPR compliant, Shopify has instructed us to remove data from the users account. After 14 days, the data from the account is removed and will be lost. We send out an email to every user that uninstalls warning them of this change.

We understand that this is frustrating and I have passed along your comments to my team. We are looking into different options that we can provide to make this process better for our users. We greatly appreciate your feedback.

I've reached out to you via email and would love to hear back from you.

Hakew Pets

App doesnt work. Tells you to add "category" but nothing populates. Couldnt get past the initial setup, tried multiple browsers/machines.

September 28, 2020

Hey Vincent,

I've reached out to you via phone but was unable to reach you at this time. I've sent you an email as well.

We're so sorry to hear that you're experiencing an issue with Shogun Page Builder and we want to get that fixed as soon as possible so you can enjoy all of the features of our app!

It sounds like you may be experiencing a delay in syncing of your pages/products or potentially it's an issue with javascript in the theme not allowing our editor to populate. I'm confident that we can resolve the issue quickly if you were willing to give the app another chance.

If you are willing to, please re-install the app and let us know and we can look into that issue right away.

We're also happy to jump on a call if you'd prefer. Let us know the best number we can reach and a timeframe that works for you and we will do our very best to accommodate.

Thanks so much and looking forward to hearing back from you!

inFace Studios

I would love to try the App, but sadly there is now 10 days trial?
Actually, even on the website, a trial is advertised...
Would love to test it...

September 7, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you were unable to receive a trial - I reached out to you via email, too. It looks like you had previously installed Shogun 2 months previously, which would have used the original trial for this store. If you would not mind reaching out to support@getshogun.com we would be happy to offer you another trial for your store.

fluxecomm

another stupid app, i installed this app to try it on my product page, but when i uninstall it then it f....up my product page, you can not reset the settings,,,now i have to delete the product and add it all over again to m store
the worse thing is that i saw that the modification that i did on one product page is affecting all the other products pages,, so i have to reinstall my theme all over again and setup all the customization that i did which means doing the work all over
DONT CALL ME AGAIN BECAUSE I WILL NOT TAKE DOWN MY REVIEW

July 3, 2020

Hi Amin,

Sorry to hear that you had issues with the use of Shogun.

Shogun makes very minimal additions to your theme and does not have the ability to edit all of your product pages, just the ones that you import into Shogun and edit in Shogun - even then, we don't edit the theme, just the product description.

We called once to try to help you resolve the issues, and also followed up by email offering further assistance - we appreciate honest reviews and would never ask you to remove or amend a review until we helped you resolve the issues that you were experiencing and were 100% satisfied with the solution. Unfortunately, we have not heard back from you to our offers of assistance - but please always feel free to get in touch if you require assistance.

Best of luck in your future endeavours.

Manority®

So impossible integrate. would never recommend. Might as well just build your site from scratch at this rate.

May 16, 2020

Hey Khalil- just left a voicemail. Sorry to hear about the bad experience. Can you clarify what the integration issue is? Was there a theme conflict or a 3rd party app integration issue? We're here to help! Free trial still valid and there will be no charge until we figure this out. A member of our support team will also jump on chat or even on a call to help get you up and running. Thank you. - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

Previous 1 3