Shogun Landing Page Builder

Developer
Shogun Labs, Inc.
4.8
December 7, 2022

A piece of crap, it glitches out 9 times out of 10 and makes it very unproductive to work with. I did waste a ton of time trying to make it work, but it keeps crashing. And yes, I did implement all the advice the "support" team provided, without success.

Also, you are limited in the number of features, pages and sections you can add before you are forced to upgrade to a more expensive package.

FLEXYPRO
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied December 8, 2022

Thanks for sharing your feedback, Giuseppe!

First of all, we are extremely sorry to hear that your experience with Shogun hasn't been a positive one and we'd love to turn this around.

I tried to get in touch via phone but wasn't able to. However, I have reached out to you via email to learn more about the issues you are facing when it comes to glitches and crashes. I'll also be happy to answer any questions you may have about the plan.

If you could reply back to us we'll be glad to make things right and help resolve the issues at the earliest.

Hoping to hear back from you soon.

Sweetan | Client Services

November 3, 2022

Whenever I need help from Shogun, there is no help. They want you to hire a professional to do your need on their app.

AGOZTECH
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied November 4, 2022

Hey there, Ozkan! Thanks for leaving us a review.

I am sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience with our app and the support team.

I see my colleague James has been in touch via email.

I apologize in case you felt there has been no help. It looks like what you were looking to achieve isn't a native feature when it comes to the product box element we have. However, we try out best to guide you in the right direction or share a workaround when possible.

We do value your feedback and suggestions as it helps us to work on features that would help all our users.

Sweetan | Client Services

April 7, 2022

Shambolic - terrible service. The AB testing tool does not work at all and their excuses as to why were laughable. Stay away.

Wuffes
Time spent using app: 6 months
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied April 7, 2022

Hey Josh,

Thank you for your feedback.

I'm sorry that you were experiencing issues with our AB Testing tool, our engineering team are aware of this issue and have successfully identified the issue. They are currently investigating solutions to this and hope to have a resolution soon. I totally understand the frustration when a feature is not working as expected.

I hope that you will give us the opportunity to turn your negative experience around.

Karl | Manager, Technical Support

March 2, 2022

If you care about ranking on the search engines do not use this product. The code slows down your site to a crawl. I was ranking #1 on Google on all 4 of my target keywords. After a few weeks of adding the code to my site the rankings dropped off completely. This product cost me hundreds of thousands of dollars in sales. It took me a while to figure out what was the cause, but I had my developer remove the ShoGun code and I started ranking again within a week or two. DO NOT USE THIS APP. It's great for A/B testing and making quick website changes, but it will kill your chances of ranking in organic search. I repeat stay away. I asked their developers and they said it was SEO friendly, but it clearly was not.

www.MarineVinylFabric.com
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied March 2, 2022

Hey David,

I'm really sorry to hear that you've had this experience with Shogun Page Builder. We know that SEO, search ranking, and site speed are important metrics in growing your business. Given what you've said about what changed on your website, I too would have questions.

We would be thrilled to have the opportunity to make things right. We don't have a full understanding of the issue just yet, but we would appreciate the chance to jump on the phone and learn more.

We've sent an email your way and I spoke with Leslie on the phone and left a number I can be reached at directly. Feel free to give me a call anytime. Would love to hear from you.

Kalen | Team Lead, Support

February 22, 2022

Was looking for an app to update my product pages. However I have a pretty large catalog and the page limit makes this useless. If you just need a landing page I am sure this would work fine (have used it in the past). Just think they have gotten greedy with pricing, $39 a month should be plenty.

Maddie's American Pet Products
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied February 23, 2022

Hey there, Adam! Thank you for sharing your feedback.

I'm so sorry to hear that you've had a negative experience with Shogun.

It looks like there may have been some frustration with our current plans and the features that we offer. I apologize if you felt that we've gotten greedy with pricing. We make plan experiments based on the feedback we receive. Our plans with page limits have been active for over a year now. All our plans offer different features based on the requirements.

I have reached out to you via email and I would greatly appreciate it if you can follow up with me there. We'll do our best to ensure that we can turn your negative experience into a positive one.

Hoping to hear back from you soon.

Sweetan | Team Lead | Support