Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Design product pages, sales funnels, blog, product description

tavi-swim

I would love to try the App, but sadly there is now 10 days trial?
Actually, even on the website, a trial is advertised...
Would love to test it. Message me hannes@stoyo.io

January 2, 2020

Hi Hannes! It appears that the trial period for this store was used originally back in March of 2019, however, we have gone ahead and re-enabled this so that you can try Shogun once more :) A support team member has also reached out to help with anything else you may need. Happy New Year! - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

BEER-FEST.DK

Charging $39 USD although the app is uninstalled. That is insane. Let me remind you all that $39 is almost double the amount you give to shopify in total. Which is insane

December 26, 2019

Hey Christian- sorry to hear the frustration. To clarify, Shopify controls billing for all apps in the app store, including Shogun- we didn't initiate the charge. Of course, we will be glad to process a refund promptly. To address the price factor- most of our clients find that the $39/mo cost is significantly less than the cost of custom coding. If you're on a tight budget, we can make some recommendations for free apps that might better fit your use case. Our support team will email shortly to help facilitate the refund. Happy Holidays. - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

Allied Beauty Association

The app is very buggy. The support staff answers quickly but its always a work around and not a clear solution. Fine if you have to use it (i.e. cannot code) but be prepared to redo everything a few times to get it right.

December 26, 2019

Apologies for taking a moment to get to this. We would love to get some greater detail here, so our engineering team can take a look. Can you please contact our support team and ask them to forward your email to me? support@getshogun.com Thank you very much. - Nick (cofounder, Shogun)

Zamage

We spent days working on our design only to find out the "Add to Cart" items don't add to cart. They recommend custom coding. Pretty much defeats the whole purpose. Uninstalled!

December 26, 2019

Zac- apologies for the delay in response here. I actually recall this review, and remember that their was an issue with your theme. We'd be happy to help fix it. Free re-trial, and we'll refund any amount spent. Feel free to email support@getshogun.com and ask for Nick. Thanks. - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

Sacs Fashion

No reply from the support theme after sending them a message... Btw their app, it's not very freadly user.

October 26, 2019

Maxime- my sincere apologies for the negative experience. Our webform was not sending the emails through due to a technical error. This is the first time that has happened, and the issue has been resolved. Of course, we have reset your free trial and are happy to refund any charges. Also- we would love your feedback on what you find confusing about our software- this helps us improve the product. Thank you very much - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

SleepFirst

Would love to see how the app works! Nobody can help make it work for me after 3 hours and tech support is nonexistent on weekends. Getting back you you in 48 hours is not OK for paying hundreds per month.

October 20, 2019

Hello Chris- sorry to hear the frustration. We actually do have technical support on the weekends, Jill comes on afternoon (PST) time- and we have general support that can escalate to weekend engineering team members if it's urgent. I checked with Jana (who has been working with you via live chat)- looks like the syncing feature is working just fine- we checked inside your account as well. Did you manage to get everything you needed? I'm always working (weekends too)- so please feel free to reach out anytime. Thank you. - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

immunizeLABS

App is promising BUT I don't recommend it at all. If you even look at any production file in the editor, it will trash the theme and page look. You have to import into the editor. So you can't simply edit a page and it becomes a pain in the ass because the editor is not allowed to add code to the page by shopify. Thats why you have to import. so if you forget and go to a published page and open it in the editor, its trashed. Oh BTW if you use Rewind Backup app to restore the damaged file, it doesn't restore it because the extra code was added by Shogun. What it does do is restore the text that was saved... so you have to look for the code that was added and remove it.

October 1, 2019

Hey Pascal! I think Charles reached out to you, but it appears that this code is actually not coming from Shogun. All Shogun related code should be contained within a div with the class .shogun-root, and this piece of code is not. It appears to be coming from your theme. The issue was found in product.liquid file. We have gone ahead and fixed it for you as a courtesy. Shogun itself leaves a very light footprint, it's only a couple lines of code, and is easy to remove. This is one of our differentiators. Let me know if you need any more help :) - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

VV EHOUSE

A very suck software!The software keep cashing, and very lagging! Please improve the performance!!!!

September 9, 2019

Hello Sin- sorry to hear about the bad experience. I'm not sure this is related to Shogun though- we have 10,000+ clients, and we're not getting any other reports of this. A member of our technical support team, Karl, reached out to you right after the post: he can help you troubleshoot to determine what the issue is. Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help. Thanks!
-Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

TechGekked

App Is Horrible Deleted The App And The Glitches It Left Behind Are Now Still Stuck On My Product Page, First Off The App is extremely glitch, And Causes Problems Instead Of Helping

June 30, 2019

Hello Rogelio- I'm very sorry to hear you had such a negative experience. Members of our support team have reached out over phone and email, but we haven't gotten a reply from you yet. We'd be happy to fix the issues you're facing with your product pages. Can you tell us the names of the pages that were impacted? Would you like to revert them back to the Shopify version of the page? If you'd prefer a member of our support team can give you a call to get a better understanding of the issues you're facing and resolve them for you as soon as possible. Thank you - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

Dr Sam Bakhtiar

I lost hours of work with this buggy software. I made some edits on the page, clicked saved then publish then viewed the live page and none of the edits I made appeared on the page. I then made sure to click save then publish again several times and everytime I did that it displays that the page is published but it's still not showing in the live page. When I exit out of the page I am editing then entered again, everything that I made in the last few hours were gone.

June 26, 2019

UPDATED: Dr. Bakhtiar- the engineering team isolated the issue, and this is now fixed. Again, apologies for the inconvenience. We are happy to provide a refund as our way of showing our gratitude. Thank you.

Dr. Bakhtiar- first of all, I want to extend deep apologies here, I am sure that is an incredibly frustrating experience. Our engineering team has been combing over the code and attempting to replicate the error. It seems only you and one other client had an issue here (still unacceptable). We are on top of it. Our support team should be in touch as well, but please do let us know if there is anything we can do to amend this experience. Thank you for your patience. - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

Previous 1