Shogun Page Builder & Designer

Shogun Page Builder & Designer

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Product description, funnel, blog, product page, landing pages

TechGekked

App Is Horrible Deleted The App And The Glitches It Left Behind Are Now Still Stuck On My Product Page, First Off The App is extremely glitch, And Causes Problems Instead Of Helping

June 30, 2019

Hello Rogelio- I'm very sorry to hear you had such a negative experience. Members of our support team have reached out over phone and email, but we haven't gotten a reply from you yet. We'd be happy to fix the issues you're facing with your product pages. Can you tell us the names of the pages that were impacted? Would you like to revert them back to the Shopify version of the page? If you'd prefer a member of our support team can give you a call to get a better understanding of the issues you're facing and resolve them for you as soon as possible. Thank you - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

Dr Sam Bakhtiar

I lost hours of work with this buggy software. I made some edits on the page, clicked saved then publish then viewed the live page and none of the edits I made appeared on the page. I then made sure to click save then publish again several times and everytime I did that it displays that the page is published but it's still not showing in the live page. When I exit out of the page I am editing then entered again, everything that I made in the last few hours were gone.

June 26, 2019

UPDATED: Dr. Bakhtiar- the engineering team isolated the issue, and this is now fixed. Again, apologies for the inconvenience. We are happy to provide a refund as our way of showing our gratitude. Thank you.

Dr. Bakhtiar- first of all, I want to extend deep apologies here, I am sure that is an incredibly frustrating experience. Our engineering team has been combing over the code and attempting to replicate the error. It seems only you and one other client had an issue here (still unacceptable). We are on top of it. Our support team should be in touch as well, but please do let us know if there is anything we can do to amend this experience. Thank you for your patience. - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

ProAfvikling

2nd Review
Now it has been the 20th time, and another whole day of work - gone!!

It is so frustrating, and it keeps letting me down again and again! This time, i used Safari as you told me to.
Why is it that this program keeps letting me down all the time again again and again? Even when it tells me everything is saved?
It is not, and I am really getting quite frustrated!!

I will definetly not recommend this page builder, and I will look around for something else - Saving issues is the minimum of what you will expect of an online platform

1st Review
Want to avoid serious headache with saving?
Do not use Shogun!!!

This application has critical issues with saving abilities

I've been working with it for three months, and i've have experienced multible times saving issues costing me awefull lot of time and headache.

When you hit "Save" it does not always saves, even tho it tell you so. Then when you refresh your browser, all your work from previous saving, until now, is gone.. Caput... Very very frustrating.

More frustrating is it, because you do not know when the saving is not saved. It is just comes up randomly.

So... If please Shogun, fix this saving issue

Updated!

June 22, 2019

Hey Kasper- I know Abhinav has been helping you out, but just wanted to acknowledge your frustration here. It may be the that the browser you're using (Brave) is causing the issue. We aim for compatibility with all browsers, but focus on Chrome and Safari. We're here to help, so let us know what we can do. Also- we need to add "auto-save" as a feature, and that is on our roadmap. Thanks! - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

corosol

Sorry, but I don't understand how to use this App. Two many sections, heading, boutons, you get lost easily.
It was a complete lost of time.

March 18, 2019

Hey Patrick- reached out a couple times, but didn't get a response. Sorry you had a bad experience here. We would love to give you a free retrial. If you ever need help with anything, our support team is global (USA, UK, India, Australia, Jamaica) and runs 24/7. Email us and we will take care of you. Thanks for your consideration. -Nick (Cofounder, Chief Product Officer)

20 Leagues

They have been harassing me nonstop since I posted a non 5-star review, so now it’s a 1 star review.
Downloaded to add related products to select product pages. They are added in a 'Shogun' format, however much that may clash with your store's look. Otherwise intuitive and lovely for landing pages. Tough to justify @ $40/mo

March 18, 2019

Hey Jamie- this is on us for sure. You asked for us to not follow up, and we made a mistake and emailed you again asking if we could help fix this. You have been added to our "do not contact" list and we will make sure not to bug you (apologies in advance if Shopify sends you an automated email from this reply). If you ever feel like giving us another try, please email support@getshogun.com, or me personally, and we'll give you an additional free trial and help you with whatever you need. Thank you. - Nick (Cofounder, Chief Product Officer).

Primal 7

I was excited to use this for my product pages. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work with non-sectioned versions of Parallax. I left it installed and continued to manually code my page. Later, I deleted the app and my new product page is gone.

March 18, 2019

Hey Victor- Sorry to hear you had a negative experience with Shogun, but we can help! Shogun works with almost all themes, and it does work with the Parallax theme. We have reached out to you, but have not heard back in a while. Please email our technical support team so we can help get you sorted: support@getshogun.com. Looking forward to solving this with you. - Nick (Cofounder, Chief Product Officer)

Super Shreem

Useless app . It does nothing

March 18, 2019

Hey Sudhir- we tried to get in touch, but it looked like Shopify had closed down your store. Regardless, we are open to feedback about our software. If you experienced a bug or were finding the software lacking in any way, we want to hear about it. Sorry you had a poor experience. Email support@getshogun.com if you need any help. Best of luck with everything. - Nick (Cofounder, Chief Product Officer).

Good Dog People™

I've been a subscriber for almost a year and it's a shame that no one responds at support@getshogun.com pertaining to a tech question that I have. This is actually the first time I reached out for help.

I needed help for a product launch page that went up last week. It's been 7 days, followed up 3 times over email but no one bothered to respond. On the contrary, a billing question was also sent to support@getshogun.com at the same time and it was followed up very quickly.

I have no idea where went wrong but this is definitely not the experience a five-star app would deliver.

March 18, 2019

Hey Terry- again, super sorry this happened. I know we've been in touch via email a few times. What happened was we looped in Shopify support to help us get the refund issued. You replied on that thread with some follow up questions unrelated to the refund, and we missed those questions. That's on us. We do aim for 100% customer satisfaction, and have a 24/7 global support team to serve our clients. If you need anything, please email support@getshogun.com, or email me directly. Let us know how to make it right. We're proud to still have you as a client :) Best, Nick (Cofounder, Chief Product Officer).