Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

Retro Active Smoke Shop

We had a simple Instagram gallery on our homepage and replaced it with this. Why not? At least customers can shop our Instagram now instead of looking and searching. The only feature I'd add is to be able to put a single gallery on multiple pages such as homepage and dedicated "Shop Our Instagram" page with different display settings for each.

Brooklyn 1903

just starting out with Showcase.....so far seamless integration and ez steps to getting launched!

Snugharbour

Recently installed, still on trial version. No complaints

Shopitwow

Off To A Great Start! The 14 day free trial with SHOWCASE seems fair. Support was quick and real helpful to sort out my Instagram set-up glitches, I appreciate that! I'm betting it's going to be a good App for my Shopitwow Store and smooth sailing, Thanks.

Somatox

Great app, easy to use, once installed you will see what a great addition is is to your store! Highly recommend and the help/technical support is great. Thanks James!

Display Gal

Amazing to showcase our newest event display designs and trade show booths

Omnia Fitness

Great app, adding one more (big) way to be visible and cut out the amount of clicks to purchase.

Watermelonflops

LOOKS GREAT :)

AMAZING SUPPORT!

Woof Wild

Wonderful App! Very happy with ease of installation and performance.

Gentsetter

Still testing Showcase out, but it solves a huge problem of having Gentsetter's Instagram followers clicking through links to get to your products. Great work!

If you're looking for some great luggage, check us out www.gentsetterbags.com