Reviews (3,111)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to aggregate product listings from various stores, offer real-time order tracking, and provide personalized recommendations. They value its seamless integration with online stores, effective management of customer reviews, and insightful analytics. The real-time synchronization with Shopify stores, personalized communication tools, and adaptable layout are also praised. Merchants particularly commend the installment pay option and real-time tracking features, noting an increase in sales and brand recognition.

April 3, 2024

This is a convenient way for consumers to buy from our store but the delivery is not great.
The way product images are cropped differently from the online store creates an inconsistent appearance from one to another.
All images should be based off the 1:1 ratio like the online store.
A timed availability feature would be great too. Being able to set a date & time to release products on the online store is very useful but having to manually post to the shop app is a pain.

Olympia Skateshop
About 1 year using the app
June 7, 2024

I am still learning about Shop, give me another month and I can better express my experience. I have a few concerns, but I think I need a little more time.

OneOclock
May 1, 2024

No sales in 6 month using shop, which is to say the least is disappointing, hopefully things turn around soon. I will be sure to add more feedback in the future.

Online Shop AU.com
Shopify replied May 2, 2024

Hi there. Thank you for sharing your review. While having your products available on the Shop App does increase their visibility, there are a few additional steps you can take to increase the chance of a sale. Feel free to view our guide here (https://shopify.link/ZLvQ) on how you can improve your marketing and promotions. -Mac, Shop Support

May 18, 2024

It’s good but I can’t reach support when I need them and then they will respond but I’m not online. Then it’s hard to reach them again.
I have certain issues that I don’t see a solution for and therefore I need to speak with someone sometimes

Deevine Tress
Shopify replied May 21, 2024

Thank you for your review. Our Shop Support Team is more than happy to help support your questions and is available through this direct link: https://shopify.link/bmyj. Please share your questions there so you can get the support you need. -Olivia, Shop Support

April 8, 2024

Hi
welcome to my online business shop I hope you must like the products that I added to my shop I will try to find the right product for you and for my shop I am always available for guys

Abdul shop19
March 25, 2024

I don't have any experience with Shop yet, but I will share my opinion when I do. M

Matthew Home OGZD
February 27, 2024

Sometimes when you try to pay by installments, there are challenges. Sometimes the Shop icon is not available at checkout then you go to Affirm to try to get the virtual card and their quality of the app they use for the selfies and taken photos is horrible it makes the document blurry so you automatically get denied.

TIK ENTERPRISES
8 months using the app
April 3, 2024

it just takes some getting used to. and my website can't be loaded to facebook for some reason.

RLS Creations
April 20, 2024

Hard to migrate with Shopify but all in all it’s good

Assorted Treasures
3 months using the app
June 3, 2024

Some of our customers mentioned the difficulty of making payments

Tiffany Hamilton Premium Market