Reviews (3,500)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to aggregate product listings from various stores, offer real-time order tracking, and provide personalized recommendations. They value its seamless integration with online stores, effective management of customer reviews, and insightful analytics. The real-time synchronization with Shopify stores, personalized communication tools, and adaptable layout are also praised. Merchants particularly commend the installment pay option and real-time tracking features, noting an increase in sales and brand recognition.

May 27, 2024

It has greatly increased my sales and I love being able to have it on mobile where most people do their shopping now.

Clarksville Hobby Depot LLC
About 2 years using the app
July 5, 2024

Has sent a few leads without me putting in work. I can imagine the results after.

Riding Dirty Apparel
About 3 years using the app
July 15, 2024

All in all an ez one to install and set up but there needs to be a stronger filtering system for those stores with a large catalog. Please add a filter to separate Active Archived and Draft products.

Bluefishfinder.com
About 1 year using the app
June 28, 2024

I would recommend this because it has unique, beautiful and economic price products that make your surrounding area an eye catching experience. With there variety of products, from a Thank you to a portrait for your wall. You can fine it here.

HarmonyVirtue
7 months using the app
June 21, 2024

The Shop gives our potential customers the confidence to shop with a proven and reliable product provider. Shop proactively manages those conditions to safeguard their subscribers to shop with approved suppliers only. This is a big PLUS for Harrys for Menswear

Harrys for Menswear
May 29, 2024

A beautiful feature and additional place to help increase traffic and sales. Thank you for this.

Earthly Comfort Home
Over 2 years using the app
May 15, 2024

I love the Shop App. All of your orders are in one place, you are able to see your order and pictures of your order at a glance. You can give reviews on the product you purchased. The Shop app is my preferred method of online shopping.

SimplyByDesignCo
June 14, 2024

I'm a store owner using the app and I have sold lots of product on that platform and I'm looking forward to making more sales with Shop.

The Skull Lab
7 months using the app
June 12, 2024

Shop has been really helpful to me as a startup store owner in terms of getting my product to the right audience and in sales.

Black Opal PMC
11 months using the app
May 28, 2024

Great app. Provides my clients with an extremely easy way to checkout. It also gives me a stream of reviews that I don't even have to worry about asking for.

ORIGIN K9