Shop , 947 reviews

4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and sales boosting capabilities. They appreciate the personalized communication tools, such as automated emails and order updates, for enhancing customer relationships. The detailed analytics dashboard, providing insights into customer behaviors, is valued. The app's review system, real-time synchronization with stores, and secure checkout process are also praised. Merchants note the app's ability to increase brand visibility, manage reviews, and offer installment payments as key benefits.

March 28, 2023

This could be the best app these legends have made, though still early days. Let's see if it works overtime, and without me having to sell my soul to the data gods.

Packstore
7 days using the app
July 25, 2021

I have used this app for about a week. It shows a couple of people have looked at items in my store. I think in a few months I will have more data to give a more thorough review of the app. The one complaint I have is that my product thumbnails are cropped in a weird way on my store's profile, especially the landscape ones. This was surprising because the product photos look good on the mobile version of my store's website. Is there a way to update how the product thumbnails look on the Shop app without changing the look on my mobile site?

Donovan James, LLC
Over 2 years using the app
Shopify replied August 3, 2021

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review the Shop app. We're glad to hear you're seeing traffic already. We appreciate your feedback regarding the product image display. I have sent you an email so that I can share more information with you regarding this. I look forward to speaking with you further! Dee, Shop Support

July 23, 2022

Already breaking and cost me two sales. Let's see what happens with support trying to fix this situation.

HealFast
4 months using the app
Shopify replied August 3, 2022

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review the Shop sales channel. I would be more than happy to look into this further and I have sent you an email so we can continue our conversation. Looking forward to assisting you with this. Brian, Shop Support

December 30, 2020

I have been running e-commerce stores for some time now. I really love the premise of the SHOP app. I think it has a lot of potential to assist in order tracking and convenience for customers that order with ecommerce shops. However, I am having a large problem with SHOP in how it does not synch well with orders placed at one of my dropship sites. SHOP does not follow tracking of other carriers, and seems to only follow with USPS. This is causing a customer service nightmare with one of my stores. If we are misusing this app please (developers) comment, and we will happily change our review. Cainiao order tracking (for example) does not function.

Plain Clothing Store
16 days using the app
Edited June 14, 2021

Updated: Initially the app would not show our brand. I contacted SHOP support who took a few weeks to respond (to my negative review). It is now working.

FoodVacBags
13 days using the app
Shopify replied June 10, 2021

Hey there - thanks for taking the time to leave a review! I've sent you an email directly to assist with this issue. If you reply back I'd be happy to investigate this for you as soon as possible. Best wishes, Brian, Shop Support.

November 29, 2021

Why can I not see the app after I download it ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Conscious tees inc.
22 minutes using the app
Shopify replied November 30, 2021

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review the Shop sales channel.

Sorry to hear you're not seeing it reflected in your Admin after downloading it, we have sent you an email so that we can investigate this for you. Please reply there so that we can investigate this for you.

Looking forward to supporting you!

Dee,
Shop Support

July 5, 2021

I'm getting a 404 error and can't install this onto our store. I have tried multiple times on different browsers.

Boqer123
4 minutes using the app
Shopify replied July 6, 2021

Hi there, thank you for reviewing the Shop app. Sorry to hear you're experiencing this 404 error, we would really like to investigate this further. I have sent you an email so that we can continue this conversation and troubleshoot from there. Dee, Shop Support

July 2, 2021

Same here tried installing and got the 404 page not found error. Is there anything else I can do? Hope you can help us with this.

Vaja