Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

by Dropified

Automate your dropshipping business - AliExpress, eBay & More!

Gizmos Gadget Gifts

If you want to take your dropshipping to another level you'll have to use Dropified. We started with Oberlo and there were just too many restrictions. captchas, multi-link Products, fulfillment to name a few. When we switched over it literally saved us hours each day. We are on their 60 day challenge right now and it's going to take our business to the next level. Do yourself a favor, if you are dropshipping start with dropified you won't regret it.

Intrepid Soul

This is the best app ever, it is as close to automatic as you can get in dropshipping!
The 60 day challenge they are doing is f-ing awesome!

Pepperwell

I am definitely a raving fan of this App and the team behind it! Apart from the outstanding automatic order fulfilling, awesome customer service (immediate response and step by step handheld when required), easy to use app, can import products from many sites not only limited to Aliexpress, easy to create product bundling for automatic fulfilment, and so much more, there are clear reasons why I would use Dropified more than any others:

I love love love the feature where you can perform advanced editing to all the product images you get from Aliexpress inside Dropified app. Such a time saver! So you don't need to download the images to your computer, edit them, save them and upload them again to Shopify.

Dropified offer really awesome feature called Board. It helps you organise your research into different niches and let you visualised all your product findings before deciding which one to import to your store.

Another AMAZING feature is you can setup an automated Aliexpress Cash Back with Dropified!! All you need is Dropified Account, Aliexpress Account and Admitted account. Link them together and you'll get cash back from Aliexpress everytime you place an order through Dropified. Ka-ching!

And the last one is their Dropified 60 Days Challenge. The team has created such an in depth course where they guide you on how to achieve success with Dropshipping within 60 days for FREE - andd it's taught by multiple 8 figures entrepreneurs - it's legit! Each module is released daily and you have action items to be completed before you can unlock the next module. This has been incredibly invaluable for me. Ahhh need say no more.

Dropified, you guys ROCK!

Kuddly Katz

I started with Dropified right from the beginning when setting up my Shopify store, and I couldn't imagine being without it! It would be like life without chocolate! The 60 Day Challenge has really helped me to re-evaluate my store, and how to move ahead for a successful future. Some feedback - in the products section when viewing your products I prefer Table view but it always defaults back to Grid view, and it would be handy to have a notes column in Table view so you can see your notes from each product which would help to make an easily viewable to-do list, e.g. need to edit photos, when a product is ready to list, find another supplier etc.

Eleven A Online

Starting my first ever online store and Dropified has made it all so easy for me. Support is brilliant and the information shared in the 60 Day Challenge is getting me set up and online quickly. The features in Dropified have also saved me so much money not having to buy other separate apps to get the job done. Looking forward to using the new Google feature too!!

Zicabu

I begin working with this app doing the amazing (and free) 60-days Dropified Challenge. Easy to work with and save us soooo much time. Must-have app!

Blue Ocean Gadgets

Great app that makes doing product research much more easier. I'm glad I was exposed to this app through the Dropified 60 day challenge. I've already learned so much in 2 weeks!

GadgetNabber.com

I used Dropified to quickly click and add products to my store. It is a breeze and adds the ability to identify ePacket products quickly! Needs work on the database as it has not been updated. Overall great app! Using it to update my store(s) during the 60 Day Challenge!!!

March 20, 2019

Thanks for the review. Just wanted to let you know that the US Products Database has been updated in Dropified :)

xoxobabies

It is definitely great! anyone who wants to start up a dropshipping business, this is the company to start with, great costumer service and detailed How To videos! And if you can join in their 60 day challenge, DO IT! best thing I have done, wouldnt have known near half of what they are teaching in their modules!

Willows Vue

Dropified is AWESOME!! After feeling a little overwhelmed starting out, the 60 day Dropified challenge is REALLY helpful, and really pointed me in the right direction:) I highly recommend!!