Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

by Dropified

Automate your dropshipping business - AliExpress, eBay & More!

Grandma's Gift Shop

Best Dropshipping App By FARRRR!
I swtitched from the other O app a while back and I have to say it is a complete game changer

Zoupper

Brilliant app that saves lots of time with great support!
Strongly recommend for the bundling deals and variants mapping :)

Spot me Stuff

Je suis fan de cette app. Non seulement, elle me permets de gagner un temps fou, mais est très pratique. Pensé et mis a jour pour les dropshippers allant du simple import au besoins les plus poussés.

OploShop

very good application, the features are very good, I save a lot of time with this apps.

Des Poils Et Des Pattes

I use this application for a while and it's very easy to automate your order, to switch from one supplier to another one, to create a bundle for free. One of the best apps for my business.

TheMHZ

Automates everything and makes things much easier and quicker.
Been a game-changer since switching over from Oberlo.
Support is excellent.
We highly recommend this app.

shootball

J'utilise cette application pour automatiser les commandes de mes sites e-commerce sur AliExpress. Franchement c'est top, ça fait gagner énormément de temps, ça évite les erreurs de saisie !
Facile d'utilisation et support hyper réactif.

Boom Boom Gadgets Deutschland

This is the best investment I made for Order Fulfillment. I used to be on Oberlo but it is not as feature rich as Dropified and the variant mapping feature is pretty neat. I can also create bundles using the Dropfied app which is amazing. I have used apps like Bold Quantity Break that create multiple variants within Shopify and Oberlo can't do anything about it. Dropified is so feature rich that it can handle this. Order Audit Feature has saved me so many times by identifying orders that AE randomly closed on me because of some security reason. I can also check duplicate orders if my VA placed by mistake. Overall highly recommend this app and they just release this profit analysis feature basically giving your something like Ordermetrics for Free.

The Mocha Bear

I've just started using this app after being recommended by a high level marketer, and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Their support staff is very responsive, and I intend to keep using their service

shimmerhouse

Overpriced and not a lot of use to anyone outside the U.S as most of the dropshippers are U.S based.
Back to the price. There are other apps that have very similar functionality for much less. If you're just starting out. I would say go elsewhere for less. If you're well established and earning, you probably don't need this app anyway.

With those points in mind, I fail to see who is going to feel cost over functionality is in good balance. There's a big enough strain on startup businesses as it is, without needing to find $47 every month, on top of all other costs involved. You can do better. This is overpriced