Power Tools Suite

Power Tools Suite

by Power Tools

Boost your store with all the Power Tools Apps in one!

Stone Bull Fight Club

Cheap and works amazing. You won't be disappointed.

Mamahuhu Europe

Recently did a series of qualitative interviews with our customers, and the number one complaint was that we had TOO many great products, that they were unable to decide one something they wanted.
We somehow needed to offer them the ability to narrow down their choices.
Looked at all the available apps on the market, and decided to go with shopify power tools, because it is the best looking one.
Easy to install, and super friendly and efficient support. Highly recommended apps, as it now makes us look like the professional ecommerce platform we are :)

Natures Healing Crystals

This app saves me so much time working on tags and product collections, it's one of my must have apps!

Rotovap

Love this app. We have either Power Tools Filter Menu or Power Tools Suite installed on all 5 of our stores (we've more recently been installing the suite since you get a lot of additional functionality for not a lot more cost). We couldn't live without filter menus. It's a huge plus for user experience and navigation, especially since our stores each have hundreds of products (at minimum) with fairly technical specifications.

The sort by popularity functionality is a very nice touch as well.

It's very easy to use, considering the complexity of what the app is actually enabling you to do. Installation and setup is relatively easy as well.

We wouldn't run a Shopify store without it.

Amantelingerie

Possibly one of the best apps in terms of functionality. You can see it in use on http://global.amantelingerie.com/ It was rather complicated to install as they did not have an integration method for the theme used (ICON). However, with a little bit of help from my IT team we were able to install it without much trouble. Not the greatest backend interface, but works brilliantly. Probably one of the BEST apps we have installed so far. Thanks so much!

Universal Mattress

Great app. Must have for any store with multiple SKU's. Makes the browsing experience of the user better.

The trial is a good option for those who are not sure, if it will be useful.

Cpinteriors

Incredible tool, which we mainly use for the filter part of it. This is a quality app, that needs quality input, but the results will be worth it. Highly recommend this app. Very knowledgeable and responsive developer. 5 stars.

Pet Crates Direct

This is a fantastic suite of tools. It overcame a challenging coding issue by creating a stable filtered nav list. This has made the presentation of our site much cleaner and much more functional and although early going, there has been a noticeable improvement in traffic session times. I definitely recommend it!

Frankibaker

We installed the Power Tools Suite to improve the navigation/ filtering capabilities of our theme. We have a large number of jewellery items for sale, and we think this app makes shopping so much easier for customers to home in to what they are looking for. I had some trouble with the install initially so we paid for Brad to install the app. This he did very quickly, thereafter he was very responsive and easy to work with. The app works very well.

You can see the filter menu at work here:

Thanks Brad for a great app!

Csudaorszag

I love it! I installed it because I have 500+ products and both the filtering and the collection sort order features are priceless. Customer service is quick and effective.