Power Tools Suite

Power Tools Suite

$15.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 21, 2018

Always works great and it a tool I use on every site I build.

Quality Golf Cart Covers
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
February 21, 2018

Fantastic app! We tried the others collection filtering apps available and found Power Suite Tools to be the best option for our needs. Bit of coding was required as our theme is customised, the instructions are easy to follow (copy/paste code). No problems at all with this app!

Wellies Gumboots
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 31, 2018

This is a really great suite with a collection of useful tools. The filter menu, trending products, hiding sold outs and pricing policies are all the apps I currently use. Brad is very helpful and the video tutorials definitely help you figure things out!

Shoeziggy
January 26, 2018

Since we need a job done quick power tools helped doing just that...

Sensations Com
Time spent using app: 10 months
December 18, 2017

We've been using Power Tools for well over 2 years at this stage & wouldn't be without it.

If you're running a store with multi products across categories, this should be one of the first apps you even install on your Shopify store - seriously.

The level of automation, the filter menus, the constant sorting of collections... honestly, we'd be lost without this app.

Furthermore, Brad in support could not be more helpful! Thank you guys so much for all you've done for us.

- Tom @PostedProtein

A Better Quest
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
November 23, 2017

Great app for managing collections.

Stormysbitcoins
Time spent using app: 7 days
November 22, 2017

Power Tools Suite is absolutely required to make my Shopify store run. Great app!

Cedar Performance
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
November 22, 2017

Awesome app to help our customers filter down to the exact part they need for their floor scrubber and floor sweeper. Helps us filter parts based on a machine, like a Tennant T1 filter.

Sweepscrub
November 15, 2017

Hands down the best app for Filter menus. The support is fast and efficient and I would recommend this app to anyone.
I tried the others and now I have the best!

Onshorecellars
France
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
November 14, 2017

Definitely the most Essential app for any store with over 500+ products to infinity. Everything about the app makes sense with great user experience & the app just runs smooth & clean. It is also priced very fair to the consumer...bottom line ' am I getting what I paid for' , yes I am.

There's great, good, bad, & just plain terrible apps on Shopify.
This one is Great, try it out and see for yourself.

Mbs Tool