Power Tools Suite

Power Tools Suite

by Power Tools

Boost your store with all the Power Tools Apps in one!

Amantelingerie

Possibly one of the best apps in terms of functionality. You can see it in use on http://global.amantelingerie.com/ It was rather complicated to install as they did not have an integration method for the theme used (ICON). However, with a little bit of help from my IT team we were able to install it without much trouble. Not the greatest backend interface, but works brilliantly. Probably one of the BEST apps we have installed so far. Thanks so much!

Universal Mattress

Great app. Must have for any store with multiple SKU's. Makes the browsing experience of the user better.

The trial is a good option for those who are not sure, if it will be useful.

Cpinteriors

Incredible tool, which we mainly use for the filter part of it. This is a quality app, that needs quality input, but the results will be worth it. Highly recommend this app. Very knowledgeable and responsive developer. 5 stars.

Pet Crates Direct

This is a fantastic suite of tools. It overcame a challenging coding issue by creating a stable filtered nav list. This has made the presentation of our site much cleaner and much more functional and although early going, there has been a noticeable improvement in traffic session times. I definitely recommend it!

Frankibaker

We installed the Power Tools Suite to improve the navigation/ filtering capabilities of our theme. We have a large number of jewellery items for sale, and we think this app makes shopping so much easier for customers to home in to what they are looking for. I had some trouble with the install initially so we paid for Brad to install the app. This he did very quickly, thereafter he was very responsive and easy to work with. The app works very well.

You can see the filter menu at work here:

Thanks Brad for a great app!

Csudaorszag

I love it! I installed it because I have 500+ products and both the filtering and the collection sort order features are priceless. Customer service is quick and effective.

Navintejankar3

Good App if you have lots of products

Idreamoffrance

This is a must if you have lots of products. Thanks to the Filter Menu (which is part of the Power Tool Suite), we were able to create filters that make sense to our customers to help them find the products they are looking for. The filter menu has transformed our store and made it look much more professional. The Suite also includes other apps that complement the Filter Menu. Highly recommended!
I Dream of France - idreamoffrance.com

Choppingblocks Com

Definitely a huge time saver. I usually don't enjoy paying for monthly recurring apps but Power Tools automates so many things that it makes shop keeping much easier. The faceting is the core feature, but the rest of the features make this worth the money.

OutdoorFanatic

A few reasons this app gets 5 stars:

1. Bulk editing. You may need to play with it to learn how it works, but it's so much faster in the long run when you need to make a lot of the same change.

2. Once you start trying to make your site more user friendly you see that there are some cool tools on here such as the pricing policy tool. I didn't expect to use as many as I did, but they save me time once I figured out what each did.

3. It included a hide sold out or place sold out items at the end option. I needed this and it was nice to be packaged in the Suite.

4. Customer Service. They are always fast to respond and when I couldn't figure something out they helped make sure it got done.

The only thing I didn't expect is that the processes can take some time to run, but that is kind of expected when it is tagging all your products for you. Overall, it's one of the apps I am currently using the most.