Power Tools Suite

Power Tools Suite

$15.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 14, 2013

This app is absolutely unbelievable. Exactly what we needed and provides functionality that Shopify really should be building into their system. Brad is an incredible help and gets work done super quickly. Can't recommend highly enough!!

Liquido Active
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 12, 2013

This app is well worth the cost. Solid and very responsive customer support and the ability to use "smarter" collections is a huge time saver.

FFMODERN
Time spent using app: 10 months
September 8, 2013

This app has totally changed our business giving us the power to create a truly robust shopping experience which could not have been achieved otherwise. Just check out our site Lollimobile.com and you can see the just how powerful this tool can be. Although it takes more complex coding to achieve what we have it is totally worth every penny.

Lollimobile
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
August 27, 2013

This products does exactly what it says. Customer Support is right on also for any changes we needed. You can check it out on our site here: NSFW / http://www.mypleasurebox.com/collections/lingerie-hanging go to any collection of products and you will see how great it works.

My Pleasure Box
Time spent using app: 11 months
August 16, 2013

This app is EXACTLY what we had been looking for for a long time. It works perfectly! The support for this app (Brad) is very good. He's very responsive and is very helpful. The filter menu is my favorite feature in our site: http://yourbarstoolstore.com/
I highly recommend this plugin.
(Side note, before I realized this app existed, we were looking at hiring a developer to build this filter menu for us. It was going to cost us between $400-$1,000! The $9.99/ month is well worth it)

* I just wanted to add that support for this plugin is AMAZING! I get my questions answered right away. I'm really impressed. The developer Brad really goes out of his way to make sure that his plugin was working exactly like how we wanted it.

yourbarstoolstore
Time spent using app: About 6 years
June 18, 2013

We installed this app about a week ago and have already seen an improvement in sales. We have about 17,000 items in our store and this has drastically improved the ability for our customers to find products! I would highly recommend it to any stores with a large number of items.

On another note, Brad the owner of the app is FANTASTIC to work with!! He did some custom work with our theme to make it work exactly how we wanted and in our opinion went above and beyond!! A+++ Service!

Supreme Archery | Online Archery Store