Power Tools Suite

Power Tools Suite

by Power Tools

Boost your store with all the Power Tools Apps in one!

Luna's Empawrium

I have a fairly large collection of products, and being a Pet Store needed lots of options for filters. Power Tools is the only app that has been able to meet my needs. The Customer Service Team are brilliant, always come back to any queries really quickly and if i'm not sure on how to do something they can help with achieving it. Overall i'm super happy with it!

kookkie

very very good application, I highly recommend it. Professional team available quickly to answer all your concerns. I do not regret

parishhf

Such a wonderful experience with Chris, he helped me so much and I will forever be grateful. Literally saved me from missing deadlines I had with clients.

Overstock Pipeline

Great app with lots of great features for managing your store. Highly recommended. I do have one complaint: The app will remove tags if you use the Filter Menu feature. So if you filter collections based on tags (or use tags for anything else such as backend product organization), be careful. There is a notice but it doesn't stand out so I activated the product type filter menu feature before noticing. The result: Many of our tags used to sort products in collections were deleted, erasing hours of work almost instantly. There are no justifiable reasons to delete tags off of products. Our store relies heavily on tags for organization. It hurts that this happened, as we have been put behind many hours. The fact that I am leaving 4 stars even after this disaster should say how good this app is. I do recommend it. Just make sure you read the documentation before using.

November 18, 2020

Thanks for the great review!

Our team is always here to help, and we've even been working on new ways to quickly update your tags using the Speed Tag feature!

As always we recommend taking a backup of your products before editing any tags, just in case.

Era Athletica

Best filter app out there and we tried most of them. Their customer support was also some of the best we have seen on Shopify. Would definitely recommend.

November 18, 2020

Thanks for the great review, we really appreciate it - our team works really hard to get people set up!

Antigua

Amazing app. Must have for any Shopify store owner. Tagging and applying discounts on products/collections becomes questions of seconds.
mujerantigua.com

November 18, 2020

Thanks for the really positive review!

World Wine

I have used this app on my store for 3 years and ran into issues while migrating to a new theme. The collections pages were loading super slow because we have thousands of products and many collections. The support team helped me to recode parts of the website to have it load faster. This was for free.

EMBER LOFT

Easy to use, makes my site really pop. When I did have a question - I was helped immediately. Highly recommend!

Bloomspace

This is such a good app if your product range has become a mess. Using this app I can easily reshape and be in control of my products and how they are displayed. A+

Undercover Otter

I've been able to cut down on so many different processes I used to do manually thanks to this suite. I started my foray into this app with the filter tool, but soon realised pretty much the entire suite has a great advantage for me, since it automates a lot of the things I want.
The helpdesk has been amazing to me, I had to ask them for help in a few cases and they are always patient and have fast solutions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17