Power Tools Suite , 189 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for automating tasks and managing large inventories. Key features include bulk editing, hiding sold-out items, and mass price changes. The filter menu enhances customer navigation, leading to increased sales and improved customer experience. Despite a learning curve, responsive support and helpful tutorials make it manageable. Merchants view it as a reliable, efficient, and worthwhile investment.

January 26, 2018

Since we need a job done quick power tools helped doing just that...

Sensations Com
Almost 7 years using the app
October 17, 2017

Absolutely great, easy to use and great cutomer support.
highly recomended

Perfect Parcels
Over 6 years using the app
February 21, 2018

Fantastic app! We tried the others collection filtering apps available and found Power Suite Tools to be the best option for our needs. Bit of coding was required as our theme is customised, the instructions are easy to follow (copy/paste code). No problems at all with this app!

Wellies Gumboots
Over 6 years using the app
August 16, 2013

This app is EXACTLY what we had been looking for for a long time. It works perfectly! The support for this app (Brad) is very good. He's very responsive and is very helpful. The filter menu is my favorite feature in our site: http://yourbarstoolstore.com/
I highly recommend this plugin.
(Side note, before I realized this app existed, we were looking at hiring a developer to build this filter menu for us. It was going to cost us between $400-$1,000! The $9.99/ month is well worth it)

* I just wanted to add that support for this plugin is AMAZING! I get my questions answered right away. I'm really impressed. The developer Brad really goes out of his way to make sure that his plugin was working exactly like how we wanted it.

yourbarstoolstore
About 6 years using the app
May 11, 2015

Easy to set up and if you run into any problems they deliver excellent customer service. There are a ton of great apps offered in this package. The filter menus and sort orders are great for any stores that have a large number of products for customers to filter through them with ease.

Koala Logic
Almost 6 years using the app
November 23, 2022

The Power Tools Suite is integral to our admin systems, and I can't recommend this app enough.

Taylor Stitch
Almost 6 years using the app
August 19, 2018

One of the better apps out there for filtering variants and collections. What impressed me was the app support, which was very quick. Would recommend if you are looking for an app that filters variants.

Arden Teal
Singapore
August 15, 2018

If you have many collections and different types of products as my curated store does you need a better filtering system than Shopify offers, for a better and easier customer experience.
Power Tools is a good system that adds sidebar menus to stores. It's worth paying for extra support to get the app to do what it needs to as it is quite complicated. The App Devs are patient and work with you to get to the point of publishing. I don't yet know if it will boost sales in my store but of course I am hoping so.

Temples And Markets
March 18, 2018

I am a web developer, and I have built many shopify sites some averaging over 60k per month. I have been using power tools on every site now that I build and highly recommend working with this group and using all of there apps that they provide which can add performance and sales to your site. When you need help they always get back in a timely manner and truly care about there customers.

Milliondollamotive
March 31, 2014

Brad provides 1st Class Support and is Fast! This app is a major time saver AND works magic that native Shopify doesn't do. We use Power Tools on two websites.

Atomik RC