Power Tools Suite

Power Tools Suite

by Power Tools

Boost your store with all the Power Tools Apps in one!

Giant Vintage

It's packed with a lot of features and most of them work well. Don't buy it for the sort menu, as that part is outdated and not really supported anymore...but everything else seems great. I love the random sort feature and haven't seen it anywhere else. Support is prompt and courteous!

Elements

I have a unique product line with some challenges when trying to set up filters so that my consumers can find what they need. I am not a wiz with apps or anything website related. After reading the reviews I decided to go with Power Tools because everyone talked about how great the support was. They aren't kidding! They were so helpful and were able to help me figure out how to do what I needed even tho it was a little more challenging. You won't regret buying this app!

WOVENSOULS

Very powerful app. 1) The Filters App sdds tremendous value to the online browsing experience. The important step is to conceptualise the filters that are relevant to the store category and then setting up the product tags appropriately. But once that is done, the user experience is enhanced. Highly Recommended. 2) The Bulk Edit app is also very very useful. Adding, replacing, deleting tags for a collection is otherwise quite tedious - but with this app it is just a few clicks.
Money well spent! Highly Recommended App.

Ambaxo.com

Powerful app. Does all it says. Will definitely recommend. Deserves 1000000000000000000000000000001+ stars

Protein Package

Brilliant live chat that helped me change a few things on my store quickly like adding the new ajax loading feature which is a big improvement :)

Very Canadian

The app does exactly what it says it will do. Will continue to use it and play around with it.

Most important Power Tools has a Super quick support team.

Holderness & Bourne

We are using this app so that our customers can filter based on size, color, availability, etc. Power Tools installed the app for us quickly and Brad has been incredibly patient with my many questions, helpful in fixing any issues and responsive to all of my inquiries. The app looks great, fits seamlessly into our theme and does what it says it will do. We are very pleased!

Totaoutfit.com

I use this help for his amazing filter options! Would love if they could make filter tool only for less than $16 per month...

Onyx Sky & Co

This App is a life saver! The support team is very responsive and helpful and it has helped organize my store, which saved me so much time. Thanks for such a wonderful app!

All Tire Supply LLC

One of the most useful app that we use on a daily basis. It doesn't look as flashy as few other apps but when it comes to doing what it suppose to do reliably this is a must-have.