Power Tools Suite , 188 reviews

4.9

This app is highly valued for automating and simplifying tasks, especially for merchants with large inventories. Key features include a product filter, auto-hiding out-of-stock items, and bulk editing. Despite a learning curve, merchants find the benefits, such as increased sales and customer engagement, worth the time investment. The app is also praised for its customization options, affordability, and responsive customer support.

October 27, 2017

Power Tools suite has allowed us to create a customized filter menu for our products with ease. The app works really well, but the support people over at Power Tools really go above and beyond expectations. They have been so helpful!!

Country Ski
Edited October 29, 2019

Thank you for this very complete sub-search platform, although we still can't exploit all its resources, from what I've seen it's great. The technical service also responds appropriately and quickly.

Material dental | CCS Dental
Spain
June 24, 2020

When I started my Shopify store I knew I needed a few great apps to achieve the functionality and look I wanted. I quickly found Power Tools Filter Menu and Power Tools Suite to help me sort out all my products. I love this powerful app and have been using it for over four years. Brad and Chris have helped me through the years and I value their expert help. It really shows they care when they make themselves available to their users when needed. The chat app is great too. If it is after hours, you’ll get a reply by email when they return. I truly recommend you give Power Tools a try.

IN Music Entertainment
March 18, 2022

This is a fantastic app! Really great attentive customer service. We have been using this app for years and it doesn't disappoint!

BestSwimwear
August 19, 2018

Great app, we are using it on a couple of sites and have tried other alternatives. Highly recommend this if you are looking for a filter menu, we find the other add-ons like trending products, and bulk tagger are a bonus.

Baby Bootique 2
October 13, 2017

Excellent Suite of tools and superb customer service.
Thanks Brad!

Freshfigures
October 10, 2017

Brad has been amazing. He helped me with all my necessary edits. He's always happy to help! 5/5 forsure!

Pxclothing
July 17, 2020

I have used this app on my store for 3 years and ran into issues while migrating to a new theme. The collections pages were loading super slow because we have thousands of products and many collections. The support team helped me to recode parts of the website to have it load faster. This was for free.

World Wine
December 18, 2017

We've been using Power Tools for well over 2 years at this stage & wouldn't be without it.

If you're running a store with multi products across categories, this should be one of the first apps you even install on your Shopify store - seriously.

The level of automation, the filter menus, the constant sorting of collections... honestly, we'd be lost without this app.

Furthermore, Brad in support could not be more helpful! Thank you guys so much for all you've done for us.

- Tom @PostedProtein

A Better Quest
Over 3 years using the app
Edited November 6, 2018

The app does exactly what it says it will do. Will continue to use it and play around with it.

Most important Power Tools has a Super quick support team.

Very Canadian