Power Tools Suite

Power Tools Suite

by Power Tools

Boost your store with all the Power Tools Apps in one!

storets.com

The app is very well supported and works very well. Would be better if the app functions in a more simple manner rather than creating so many collections and tags but I guess you can't have everything. I've never had such great assistant from an app's support team than from Power Tools Suite support team so 5 stars!

Grow Power Hydroponics

For me, this app provides essential functionality that is missing from Shopify. I use it every day to run bulk operations that would otherwise take me hours and hours to complete on hundreds of individual products. I honestly don't know how I'd manage with it.

Alpsport

Simple, well functioning app with a very helpful support team. Definitely the best option I found out there.

Turquoise Canyon

If you're reading this, you already know you want it. It works great. Just do it. Our store uses it and it has made a world of difference in just the filters. But then it's got all the other power tools as well. You can't go wrong. At least give it a try!

Empire Skate Australia

Excellent app, and the best support team I have come across. Always happy to help and go above and beyond in sorting any issues.

shoplux.eu

- Great bundle offers
- Tools work perfectly
- Great support
I was unable to enable an option due to shopify limitation, 1 hour after contacting the support the developer solved the issue. Happy that found this app 5*+

The Photographist Home

This APP is flat out AWESOME! The customer service is top notch! If you have any problems at all you don't have to worry because they are very patient and helpful. The layout looks really good with the storefront too. I completely would and will recommend this app to anyone I know looking for specific searchable features for their online store. I'm not very tech savvy but they really helped answer all my laymens/rudimentary questions. Best of all......this suite offers so much for the money it's great. One of the few apps I can say that aren't greedy in their cost tiers like so many others out there. Only app to use in my opinion.

Giant Vintage

It's packed with a lot of features and most of them work well. Don't buy it for the sort menu, as that part is outdated and not really supported anymore...but everything else seems great. I love the random sort feature and haven't seen it anywhere else. Support is prompt and courteous!

Elements

I have a unique product line with some challenges when trying to set up filters so that my consumers can find what they need. I am not a wiz with apps or anything website related. After reading the reviews I decided to go with Power Tools because everyone talked about how great the support was. They aren't kidding! They were so helpful and were able to help me figure out how to do what I needed even tho it was a little more challenging. You won't regret buying this app!

WOVENSOULS

Very powerful app. 1) The Filters App sdds tremendous value to the online browsing experience. The important step is to conceptualise the filters that are relevant to the store category and then setting up the product tags appropriately. But once that is done, the user experience is enhanced. Highly Recommended. 2) The Bulk Edit app is also very very useful. Adding, replacing, deleting tags for a collection is otherwise quite tedious - but with this app it is just a few clicks.
Money well spent! Highly Recommended App.