Power Tools Suite

Power Tools Suite

by Power Tools

Boost your store with all the Power Tools Apps in one!

StylisticsJapan.com

I just began using the app so I am not yet familiar with all of the functions/features, but the support staff, Chris, was very helpful in getting the app up and running.

April 24, 2019

Thanks for your review! If you have any issues we are always here to help!

Pinks Clothing & Accessory

Chris helped with our problem with the theme in less than no time! This app Lightening fast response. Highly recommended! Time will tell if it will help my store out Thanks for your help Chris. Come Check it out for your self pinksclothing.com

NifikoPapoutsi

I installed the app easily and then I got a bit overwhelmed with to set the filter up ! I give 5 star customer service to all the team who helped me to set up the filter ! My shop is in Greek they went above and beyond to make sure the translation and characters will work smoothly. Nothing was a trouble , you just need to be prepared for some waiting because they work in Australian time zone but they do answer all the questions within hours . Hope they keep up the good job - this app sets the bar for the rest app companies too high !

Recreation.Deals

A necessary app for Shopify. Has the best filter options and some quick tools for streamlining your work.

RBX Active

Filter menu does exactly what we need it to do. Great support from Chris to help get it functioning properly and looking good!

storets.com

The app is very well supported and works very well. Would be better if the app functions in a more simple manner rather than creating so many collections and tags but I guess you can't have everything. I've never had such great assistant from an app's support team than from Power Tools Suite support team so 5 stars!

Grow Power Hydroponics

For me, this app provides essential functionality that is missing from Shopify. I use it every day to run bulk operations that would otherwise take me hours and hours to complete on hundreds of individual products. I honestly don't know how I'd manage with it.

Alpsport

Simple, well functioning app with a very helpful support team. Definitely the best option I found out there.

Turquoise Canyon

If you're reading this, you already know you want it. It works great. Just do it. Our store uses it and it has made a world of difference in just the filters. But then it's got all the other power tools as well. You can't go wrong. At least give it a try!

Empire Skate Australia

Excellent app, and the best support team I have come across. Always happy to help and go above and beyond in sorting any issues.