Power Tools Suite

Power Tools Suite

$15.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
August 19, 2018

Great app, we are using it on a couple of sites and have tried other alternatives. Highly recommend this if you are looking for a filter menu, we find the other add-ons like trending products, and bulk tagger are a bonus.

Baby Bootique 2
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
August 19, 2018

One of the better apps out there for filtering variants and collections. What impressed me was the app support, which was very quick. Would recommend if you are looking for an app that filters variants.

Arden Teal
Singapore
Time spent using app: 5 days
August 18, 2018

Top notch set of tools which just work!
Best solution we found for creating product filtering functionality on flagbikes.com, but now experimenting with other parts of the suite.
Well done!

Flagtrial
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
August 15, 2018

If you have many collections and different types of products as my curated store does you need a better filtering system than Shopify offers, for a better and easier customer experience.
Power Tools is a good system that adds sidebar menus to stores. It's worth paying for extra support to get the app to do what it needs to as it is quite complicated. The App Devs are patient and work with you to get to the point of publishing. I don't yet know if it will boost sales in my store but of course I am hoping so.

Temples And Markets
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 12, 2018

Works great check it out on my page in action.

Jewelrygrove
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
August 11, 2018

Great tool. This should be a standard feature of Shopify. Check it out on my site MajorLeaguePets.com

Majorleaguepets
Time spent using app: 7 months
July 25, 2018

Very nice app, we have been using for years on multiple sites. It helps sort all of the golf cart cover by model, color, etc. works great.

Covers Select Best Golf Cart Covers For Sale
Time spent using app: 9 months
July 18, 2018

Veronica from Power tools was an excellent help when I need some guidance tweaking the look of the filter Menu. She responded and had me fixed up within a couple of hours!
I have been using Power tools suite for about 6 months now and it has assisted in user experience and seo beautifully!
Thanks team and Veronica

Preggicentralstores
Time spent using app: About 5 years
July 6, 2018

This app is super powerful like its name.
It pretty much allows you to do whatever you want with your filter.
It's a must if you have medium to large variety of items.
And the support is excellent! Brad is intelligent and knows what you want and can fix whatever problem you have with the tool.
Overall, Id totally recommend this app to every ecomm store owner on shopify.

Del Valle Accessory
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 27, 2018

Have been using this app for past 4 months. It has made my work a lot simple and the support is excellent. Had a problem they solved it in under 3 hours. Keep up the great work.

Zootho