Power Tools Suite

Power Tools Suite

by Power Tools

Boost your store with all the Power Tools Apps in one!

Empireskateshop

Awesome app. Makes the impossible possible. Easy as to use too.

Auto Fix Shop

Very helpful app. Great for collections

Themeatpack

Easy to use, made some menus for our variants. 3 months running, no problems with it.

Birkenstock Hahndorf

This app works perfectly for our store. Initially I had trouble setting it up but a quick email to support had it set up properly and working great. Have used it for about a year now. Well worth it.

Outdooraction

Once you get your head around the configuration it is an extremely powerful app. Great support as well.

Sexyshoes 2

I'm not normally one to write reviews...anyone involved in launching or managing an e-commerce platform appreciates the limited time available.

In this case, it feels warranted. When we set out to re-brand our our company and e-commerce channels we had to weigh the route of ASP.Net, Magento, or something which would be more plug and play such as Shopify.

During this time of planning we spent countless hours researching the mechanism and possible solutions which would provide virtually limitless filter options and organization for over 7,000 products. In our opinion, if we couldn't nail this functionality it would be a deal breaker to move forward with Shopify.

Luckily we found Brad and Power Tools. This application does exactly as advertised and is quite powerful. It will allow you to provide filtering and collection updates which has pretty much become the norm of customer expectation when shopping online. It does much more, but this alone is worth the price of admission.

The application really gives you the flexibility to filter into collections, color, size, lifestyle, and any other attribute you can come up with to guide your customer through the store.

More importantly, and my reason for writing this review, is the professional level of support that Brad and his team provide. I have never waited more than 24 hours to get a response, and normally that response already includes the fix we were in search of to move forward. Time is our most precious asset and I'm happy to confirm that Brad doesn't waste it...or your money.

That said, the software is does have a learning curve if you want to create deep levels of filtering as we do. My recommendation would be to take a look at the app and allocate a few hours of Brad's time to help you implement this powerful tool exactly to the specification that best serve your customer. This will save you time and money, while allowing you to get immediate benefits.

If you have over 100 products, this app is a must have for your store. We track GA and see how many of our customer engage the filter options. Furthermore, we have seen a 300% increase in our business since the launch of our new website in December 2016,

Our company has been online since 2004, so we didn't take the decision to go with Shopify lightly. Rather, it was because of Brad and his operation that we did go this route.

Thank you Brad for being a tremendous help along the way and our team appreciates the integrity and value provided.

To sum it up...Go for it- Can't Lose.

Scott Gidlow- President & CEO

Store Link Industrial Com

I use this app on multiple stores. Great support. Clients love it.

Greg Carter, Webmaster

Njswingsets

Absolutely worth it.

I literally use this app any time I am updating our website. The filter menu is in my opinion the best option for sorting products using SHopify.

The smart delete function I use all the time - it is invaluable.

The bulk edit tags has saved HOURS upon hours of time editing products for the filter menu. A customer literally every day thanks us for making our website so easy to browse.

This app is 100% WORTH IT.

Lilibetclothing

Brad is a powerhouse! Extremely helpful, responsive, and honest. There's a slight learning curve with this app (as with many things concering Shopify), but I couldn't have asked for a better ally!

Urbanindustrystore

We've been very impressed with this app, you get A LOT of functionality all rolled into one subscription. Keep up the good work!