Fablet

Fablet

by ShopPad Inc.

Instant mobile storefront

LizzieMe

The product certainly makes our store look great.
The iPad app is brilliant and so smooth in its operation.
So far does exactly what it says on the tin.

1PROY Driftwood & Healing Stones

We have been using ShopPad for 3 weeks now and would recommend it to any webmaster especially for ecommerce sites that tend to have heavy load of content, images etc.and thus can benefit the most from a separate mobile optimized.version.

Both designs for smart phone and tablet viewing are clean and minimalist, exactly what we are looking for. They also minimize page load time and render optimized mobile user experience.

"click a button" installation and live chat support are very helpful too. And Robert's very knowledgeable and always available when we need help.

Thumbs up. A must have for all site owners!!

ThinkArtisan

Love the look of this for our store. Set up a no-brainer, pictures are great, ease of use for customers using mobile devices makes us look "way cool". Would recommend this app strongly.
ThinkArtisan.ca

Papirmass • Affordable Art

Loving the look of my online store so far with this app! Very nice that they have multi-tiered pricing plans.

Custom Candies

Awesome, awesome, awesome!!! This app enhanced my customer's shopping experience ten fold!!! A must have for any Shopify shop!

All About Hokey Pokey

I liked the easy set up, functionality ShopPad offers and how quick I was up and running. I like that it works with the Shopify system as that is who I work with mainly. I would say the speed along with the touch and swipe features are above others I have seen. I would suggest Trying out ShopPad and see everything they have to offer. I recently received some new updates and features added and definitely is a loaded value for its cost. Thanks ShopPad!!

We Choose Virtues

I love the clean look of this app. I'm sure my customers will like the easy way they can see my categories and flip through my products.It was simple to install too!

Aquaffinity Premium Skin Care

Makes my shop look great on phones & tablets! Way better than without this app!

Chef wear by Tilit: chef coats, chef pants, aprons, work-shirts, custom workwear, server uniforms, made in USA chef gear.

ShopPad was super easy to setup and it displays our chef wear site so much cleaner on the iphone and tablets.

Modern Matters

Easy and quick install, lightning fast operating speed and clean, gorgeous graphics. Instinctive operations with nice layout. Lovely experience!!