Fablet

Fablet

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
July 25, 2014

Great app! had a few teething issues at the start but all ironed out now. Very good support also.

Shimmy LDN
Time spent using app: 9 months
July 24, 2014

Great app to quickly convert your store into a tablet or mobile optimized display.

Denver SEO
Time spent using app: 8 months
July 17, 2014

Its so easy to use ans still so functional. thanks for it.

Skylink.sg
Singapore
Time spent using app: 12 days
July 16, 2014

I have started using the Ad and I love how the layout look on iPhone and iPad :) easy to visit the products on these smaller devices..
The support team is very responsive too.
Only thing set back is it takes a while to synchronised with new updates made.

Taobao Singapore - 代购网,中国新加坡代购-Singapore Service-China Service Online Shopping with 帮帮忙
Singapore
Time spent using app: 12 months
July 15, 2014

The product certainly makes our store look great.
The iPad app is brilliant and so smooth in its operation.
So far does exactly what it says on the tin.

LizzieMe
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 14, 2014

We have been using ShopPad for 3 weeks now and would recommend it to any webmaster especially for ecommerce sites that tend to have heavy load of content, images etc.and thus can benefit the most from a separate mobile optimized.version.

Both designs for smart phone and tablet viewing are clean and minimalist, exactly what we are looking for. They also minimize page load time and render optimized mobile user experience.

"click a button" installation and live chat support are very helpful too. And Robert's very knowledgeable and always available when we need help.

Thumbs up. A must have for all site owners!!

1PROY Driftwood & Healing Stones
Time spent using app: 5 months
July 14, 2014

Love the look of this for our store. Set up a no-brainer, pictures are great, ease of use for customers using mobile devices makes us look "way cool". Would recommend this app strongly.
ThinkArtisan.ca

ThinkArtisan
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
July 14, 2014

Loving the look of my online store so far with this app! Very nice that they have multi-tiered pricing plans.

Papirmass • Affordable Art
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 14, 2014

Awesome, awesome, awesome!!! This app enhanced my customer's shopping experience ten fold!!! A must have for any Shopify shop!

Custom Candies
South Africa
Time spent using app: 8 days
July 8, 2014

I liked the easy set up, functionality ShopPad offers and how quick I was up and running. I like that it works with the Shopify system as that is who I work with mainly. I would say the speed along with the touch and swipe features are above others I have seen. I would suggest Trying out ShopPad and see everything they have to offer. I recently received some new updates and features added and definitely is a loaded value for its cost. Thanks ShopPad!!

All About Hokey Pokey