Fablet

Fablet

by ShopPad Inc.

Instant mobile storefront

The Golden Concepts

Fantastic app - Quick to install and works instantly. As most of my site viewers are using mobile devices especially iPads, having a iPad-friendly version definitely makes it easier to browse my store.

Update: I've been using the app since early last year and am still very happy with the service. The staff are also very helpful and quick to respond. Will definitely recommend this app to anyone looking for a quick solution to creating a mobile-friendly app!

Storage World

NICE APP!! Easy to setup and tablet view ready in a minute.
I have no problems at all recommending your company. Keep up the good work

Vastradi Jewels

Happy to use their paid service. Though looking forward to some more essential features I requested, at this time it is better to have them installed than not having them at all !!! Now looking forward to their Mobile Apps, if any.

Shimmy LDN

Great app! had a few teething issues at the start but all ironed out now. Very good support also.

Denver SEO

Great app to quickly convert your store into a tablet or mobile optimized display.

Skylink.sg

Its so easy to use ans still so functional. thanks for it.

Taobao Singapore - 代购网,中国新加坡代购-Singapore Service-China Service Online Shopping with 帮帮忙

I have started using the Ad and I love how the layout look on iPhone and iPad :) easy to visit the products on these smaller devices..
The support team is very responsive too.
Only thing set back is it takes a while to synchronised with new updates made.

LizzieMe

The product certainly makes our store look great.
The iPad app is brilliant and so smooth in its operation.
So far does exactly what it says on the tin.

1PROY Driftwood & Healing Stones

We have been using ShopPad for 3 weeks now and would recommend it to any webmaster especially for ecommerce sites that tend to have heavy load of content, images etc.and thus can benefit the most from a separate mobile optimized.version.

Both designs for smart phone and tablet viewing are clean and minimalist, exactly what we are looking for. They also minimize page load time and render optimized mobile user experience.

"click a button" installation and live chat support are very helpful too. And Robert's very knowledgeable and always available when we need help.

Thumbs up. A must have for all site owners!!

ThinkArtisan

Love the look of this for our store. Set up a no-brainer, pictures are great, ease of use for customers using mobile devices makes us look "way cool". Would recommend this app strongly.
ThinkArtisan.ca