Fablet

Fablet

by ShopPad Inc.

Instant mobile storefront

NaturalGirlsRock.com - Natural Girls Rock® Official

Great customer service! Thanks guys!!! :)

Xtreme Digital GraphiX

Great app and great support. There are a lot of new customers using mobile phones and this ShopPad really helped give my site a new look and easy navigation . I had few issues and they helped me right away. Great support keep it up. Make sure your mobile site looks good test it using iphones and androids, i was losing a lot of customers before.

Articulate

Great product, even better customer service! Very easy process to adapt to and they are willing to answer any type of questions you may have. One thing that I may want to see changed is there to be a pre-order button that could direct to another site :) Very happy with this App!

The Worn Baby

I loved the way it made my store look on mobile devices, however after 5 days and attempting to get the kinks worked out, I lost too many sells so I uninstalled. Pages were showing up blank when linked and many items weren't showing variants so I had to go through my inventory, item by item, and add a second variant so my customers would know what they were purchasing. With 3 business and 3 kids, I don't have the luxury of sitting down to a computer to fix it each time :(

The Golden Concepts

Fantastic app - Quick to install and works instantly. As most of my site viewers are using mobile devices especially iPads, having a iPad-friendly version definitely makes it easier to browse my store.

Update: I've been using the app since early last year and am still very happy with the service. The staff are also very helpful and quick to respond. Will definitely recommend this app to anyone looking for a quick solution to creating a mobile-friendly app!

Vastradi Jewels

Happy to use their paid service. Though looking forward to some more essential features I requested, at this time it is better to have them installed than not having them at all !!! Now looking forward to their Mobile Apps, if any.

Shimmy LDN

Great app! had a few teething issues at the start but all ironed out now. Very good support also.

Denver SEO

Great app to quickly convert your store into a tablet or mobile optimized display.

Skylink.sg

Its so easy to use ans still so functional. thanks for it.

Taobao Singapore - 代购网,中国新加坡代购-Singapore Service-China Service Online Shopping with 帮帮忙

I have started using the Ad and I love how the layout look on iPhone and iPad :) easy to visit the products on these smaller devices..
The support team is very responsive too.
Only thing set back is it takes a while to synchronised with new updates made.