Fablet

Fablet

by ShopPad Inc.

Instant mobile storefront

Alices Pig

Very easy to install and to use with a nice mobile interface. No complaints

Minijoops

On point, and responded quickly to all my questions! Awesome app as well. minijoops.com

Incabags

Thank you so much for the great experience. You guys are serious.Quick reply. Will be back soon.

Grassroots Farm

That’s a great app, guys. I’ve already received some result in a couple of days. The analyzed data shows that there’s an increase in purchases from mobile devices. Nice!

Safety-Label.co.uk | Safety Signs, Safety Stickers And Safety Labels

Great app, my original theme did not have mobile support... but now it does!

The Best Vintage Clothing

While the idea is GREAT, and the look is appealing, a couple things need some work. The load time for one. But mostly the navigation. If you want to back out of the listing and dont hit the x, you end up in the previous window of another site. Also, there isnt a way to see more than a few things at a time. I realize its a catalog look, like a magazine, but I dont find that easy to navigate unless your just browsing. I think if a store has a bunch of the same stuff on, and not one of a kind in the thousands like I do, its perfect! Also, the support is stupendous...

Trimoda Shop

isnt complatible with SEO , we had a problem generating custom domain

POP-UPs Etc.

Excellent support! Required a fix - it was resolved in four minutes! That is service!

agentrecords

Everyone is going mobile and this app helps you do it right. We're a small shop and cannot keep up with all of the different devices out there. ShopPad made it really easy to set up and capture more conversions from our growing mobile traffic.

A1 Apparel

LAMPS USA is 100% correct. this app is for basic use only for websites without any integrated services or added amenities. it really doesn't improve anything at all if you have a decent set up already because most themes display perfectly fine on mobile and tablet and still hold the discounts and other services shopify provides. unfortunately, this app destroys any marketing techniques in place and replaces them with a slightly more visually convenient model for some themes, but on others it makes the menu box or side panel virtually impossible to see.
integrating the wonderful applications we're paying for monthly would be great.