Fablet

Fablet

by ShopPad Inc.

Instant mobile storefront

Top Shelf Lacquer

Works great - and Customer service was amazing and helped to fix the coding as I have little experience with that.

Jewelrynut

The layout is awesome and was easy to get set up! Their customer service has also been very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend this app to others!

Heat Hot Sauce Shop

UPDATE: Be careful with Shoppad if you plan on switching to a responsive theme eventually. I ran into an issue with my mobile search results not working correctly, and the support wasn't fully able to help me.

---

Shop Pad was the best option I could find to make my site mobile friendly without changing the theme. It has been pretty good, but I ultimately I am switching to a responsive theme to have more control and continuity between my mobile and desktop sites.

Mckeejewelryesigns

GREAT APP!! Easy to use and does help with sales and customer service. I love it.

Bow Tie Expressions

Great app and easy to install. I really like the look and the ease of navigation. Highly recommend!

Shop Simply Me

Love the app! The installation was a piece of cake, and customer service is very responsive. Great app!

Gingerlining

Excellent App. Very straight forward and easy to use. Our customers are loving the shopping experience on our Mobile App. The staff at ShopPad are extremely helpful and prompt. Our plan comes with an update every 4 hours feature. However, there was one time when we needed to update before the 4 hours passed on very urgent basis. We contacted the team at Shoppad at a very odd early hour in the day and they immediately initiated the update and saved our lives :) Highly recommend this app.

Second Handmobiles Com

So far I love this app. They have excellent customer service and installation was easy.

Fearlesscharm

Nice app. Great customer service. Definitely recommend.

Scrapunzel

Easy to install, very slick interface - and most importantly: excellent customer support.