Fablet

Fablet

by ShopPad Inc.

Instant mobile storefront

Mckeejewelryesigns

GREAT APP!! Easy to use and does help with sales and customer service. I love it.

Bow Tie Expressions

Great app and easy to install. I really like the look and the ease of navigation. Highly recommend!

Shop Simply Me

Love the app! The installation was a piece of cake, and customer service is very responsive. Great app!

Gingerlining

Excellent App. Very straight forward and easy to use. Our customers are loving the shopping experience on our Mobile App. The staff at ShopPad are extremely helpful and prompt. Our plan comes with an update every 4 hours feature. However, there was one time when we needed to update before the 4 hours passed on very urgent basis. We contacted the team at Shoppad at a very odd early hour in the day and they immediately initiated the update and saved our lives :) Highly recommend this app.

Second Handmobiles Com

So far I love this app. They have excellent customer service and installation was easy.

Fearlesscharm

Nice app. Great customer service. Definitely recommend.

Scrapunzel

Easy to install, very slick interface - and most importantly: excellent customer support.

Alices Pig

Very easy to install and to use with a nice mobile interface. No complaints

Minijoops

On point, and responded quickly to all my questions! Awesome app as well. minijoops.com

Incabags

Thank you so much for the great experience. You guys are serious.Quick reply. Will be back soon.