Fablet

Fablet

by ShopPad Inc.

Instant mobile storefront

Zinnia Folk Arts 2

Great app! I've been using it for over a year on my Shopify ecommerce site, www.zinniafolkarts.com, and it's been terrific. More and more of my customers are looking at the site on their mobile devices and many more are purchasing items from their phone, never looking at the desktop site. I had a minor issue today and the live chat operator was extremely helpful and quick. Love it!

Noniades

I'm very satisfy with the app and customer support on line.
thank you!

Supplementsource

Fantastic solution for mobile, we love this thing!

Valgoods

ShopPad is great! It's looks great, is easy to use and easy set up.

Arturo Firenze

Amazing free app. Excellent customer service!

Poppysoapco

I love this app for my shopify store. Easy to use and great intuitive design. My customers are really liking it. The customer service is amazing! They set up my store with shop pad for free and did it quick. I highly recommed this app!

Gearwrench Nathen Arnold

You guys are my favorite app people love to order off the shop pad. Had problems with the photos not showing up but got a hold of them after 9 o'clock at night and got it resolved in less than five minutes .

Top Shelf Lacquer

Works great - and Customer service was amazing and helped to fix the coding as I have little experience with that.

Jewelrynut

The layout is awesome and was easy to get set up! Their customer service has also been very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend this app to others!

Heat Hot Sauce Shop

UPDATE: Be careful with Shoppad if you plan on switching to a responsive theme eventually. I ran into an issue with my mobile search results not working correctly, and the support wasn't fully able to help me.

---

Shop Pad was the best option I could find to make my site mobile friendly without changing the theme. It has been pretty good, but I ultimately I am switching to a responsive theme to have more control and continuity between my mobile and desktop sites.