Fablet

Fablet

by ShopPad Inc.

Instant mobile storefront

Justlovecats

Customer Service was awesome, very quick!

Snash Jewelry

This is my FAVORITE app for Shopify - works so well and the customer service is SO SO SO FAST. It's amazing! GET IT NOW!!!!!

Zinnia Folk Arts 2

Great app! I've been using it for over a year on my Shopify ecommerce site, www.zinniafolkarts.com, and it's been terrific. More and more of my customers are looking at the site on their mobile devices and many more are purchasing items from their phone, never looking at the desktop site. I had a minor issue today and the live chat operator was extremely helpful and quick. Love it!

Noniades

I'm very satisfy with the app and customer support on line.
thank you!

Supplementsource

Fantastic solution for mobile, we love this thing!

Valgoods

ShopPad is great! It's looks great, is easy to use and easy set up.

Arturo Firenze

Amazing free app. Excellent customer service!

Heritage Streetwear

really cool app. its a pretty essential thing to have these days. setup was easy too!

Poppysoapco

I love this app for my shopify store. Easy to use and great intuitive design. My customers are really liking it. The customer service is amazing! They set up my store with shop pad for free and did it quick. I highly recommed this app!

Gearwrench Nathen Arnold

You guys are my favorite app people love to order off the shop pad. Had problems with the photos not showing up but got a hold of them after 9 o'clock at night and got it resolved in less than five minutes .