Fablet

Fablet

by ShopPad Inc.

Instant mobile storefront

Above Royalty Clothign

This is a great app. It quickly creates a mobile friendly interface, syncing all your products. The customer service is great and they respond quickly too. I would only wish that their first phase of membership was a little cheaper per month.

Mondocherry

Great app, to help us get an "app version" of our store onto mobile platforms. Support and assistance through the process has been fantastic, and the team has been very responsive to all our questions and requests.

Lollipopdolciefeste

My english it's not good enough to emphasize the awesome customer service I had with you guys!! I made a request to have an Italian language setting and two days later (even considering the time zone) it was added. I wish all Italian companies could be able to work like you! it would be a much better country!!
Thank you again Alan and all the ShopPad team!
Max

Blingsting

Great product. Even better customer support to help guide me through any questions or process I had. Wish everything was so easy.

Studio Lbw

Easy Install. Great app. Recommend

Insight Lighting

Very basic, limited in design features. Made our website look worse in fact.
2* for offering a 30 day trial.

Camusa

Easy setup, no coding knowledge at all, but there is no free plan at all.

Craft Basket Ca

Support has been great from this app's team, I love it so far! Very easy to use and it makes a big difference.

Justlovecats

Customer Service was awesome, very quick!

Snash Jewelry

This is my FAVORITE app for Shopify - works so well and the customer service is SO SO SO FAST. It's amazing! GET IT NOW!!!!!