Fablet

Instant mobile storefront

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

M C T

Big Thanks To Shoppad For Supporting Our Charity, With This Donation.❤️This App Is The Perfect Tool For Us To Sell Great Products and Raise Funds For Our FoodBank And Feed Even More Hungry Families.

Without The Generosity Of Companies Like You Charities Like Us Don't Exist ❤️

Middleton Community Trust
Charity Team

Vapel1fe

Great company and great support. Have to take a star away for the lack of TEMPLATES. Their site template isnt bad, but its very generic. They dont OFFER any chat except tidio, you cant use loyalty system at all. Just not an option. Would give them higher ratings but those 2 alone had to make me leave. ONCE again their customer support is great; product just isnt all there

Shameless Body Jewels

I was such a dummie for getting this app. Got it a couple of years ago and stupid me, I didn't check to see how it looked on mobile. I worked and worked my store the last few years without seeing headway. Last week I checked to see how my store looked on mobile for the first time. It was horrible.It didn't look at all like it does on a computer. It had looked that way all this time! Bad news for me because most of my customers use mobile! It flips over to shoppad where there is no pattern for the layout and it is not at all user friendly'! My sales have increased since I removed it. If you get this you better have a look on your mobile and don't put it off like I did.

Tech Avenue Ph

I had to remove it. Doesn't look good when viewed on devices, and yeah, it made my site worse. The plain theme is much, much better without any of this kind of Shoppad app.

Pool Store Canada

Disappointed, i had the Shop Pad app for free until the name changed, now they are asking for a monthly fee... They never advised me of this change

Above Royalty Clothign

This is a great app. It quickly creates a mobile friendly interface, syncing all your products. The customer service is great and they respond quickly too. I would only wish that their first phase of membership was a little cheaper per month.

Mondocherry

Great app, to help us get an "app version" of our store onto mobile platforms. Support and assistance through the process has been fantastic, and the team has been very responsive to all our questions and requests.

Lollipopdolciefeste

My english it's not good enough to emphasize the awesome customer service I had with you guys!! I made a request to have an Italian language setting and two days later (even considering the time zone) it was added. I wish all Italian companies could be able to work like you! it would be a much better country!!
Thank you again Alan and all the ShopPad team!
Max

Blingsting

Great product. Even better customer support to help guide me through any questions or process I had. Wish everything was so easy.

Studio Lbw