Fablet

Fablet

by ShopPad Inc.

Instant mobile storefront

Doggy Toby

That really great wow. Im really exited to start

Go Kids Gear

Update on Fablet review. Customer Service helped clear up the info about the free goodies!! The mobile site to select a plan wasn't optimized properly and they fixed that right away!! For those of you wondering how their response time is...well, it's super fast!! They aim to fix problems and satisfy their customers needs. So go install the app and test it out!!

Previous review --> Had to install before finding this out. For you testers, it does come with a 30 day trial. Hope this rating isn't taken down so others can read it so they don't get the run around either.

2pure

Found it hard to get my head round. I'm sure it works fine, but for the hassle, I prefer to just use the mobile version of my themes on shopify

Bathmate Shop

Bad load times. 51/100. Also always having to go back in and remove categories that keep reappearing.

Pro2medical

This app has worked great for our site at pro2medical.com
Thanks!

M C T

Big Thanks To Shoppad For Supporting Our Charity, With This Donation.❤️This App Is The Perfect Tool For Us To Sell Great Products and Raise Funds For Our FoodBank And Feed Even More Hungry Families.

Without The Generosity Of Companies Like You Charities Like Us Don't Exist ❤️

Middleton Community Trust
Charity Team

Vapel1fe

Great company and great support. Have to take a star away for the lack of TEMPLATES. Their site template isnt bad, but its very generic. They dont OFFER any chat except tidio, you cant use loyalty system at all. Just not an option. Would give them higher ratings but those 2 alone had to make me leave. ONCE again their customer support is great; product just isnt all there

Shameless Body Jewels

I was such a dummie for getting this app. Got it a couple of years ago and stupid me, I didn't check to see how it looked on mobile. I worked and worked my store the last few years without seeing headway. Last week I checked to see how my store looked on mobile for the first time. It was horrible.It didn't look at all like it does on a computer. It had looked that way all this time! Bad news for me because most of my customers use mobile! It flips over to shoppad where there is no pattern for the layout and it is not at all user friendly'! My sales have increased since I removed it. If you get this you better have a look on your mobile and don't put it off like I did.

Tech Avenue Ph

I had to remove it. Doesn't look good when viewed on devices, and yeah, it made my site worse. The plain theme is much, much better without any of this kind of Shoppad app.

Pool Store Canada

Disappointed, i had the Shop Pad app for free until the name changed, now they are asking for a monthly fee... They never advised me of this change