Shoppers love the experience
Give your mobile shoppers a great experience that's optimized for their device
Build brand loyalty
Over 50% of eCommerce traffic comes from a phone or tablet - make sure they're getting your best
Your brand front and center
Fully customizable to match the look and feel of your brand
Mobile devices bring a world of new considerations that most stores aren't equipped to address by themselves. Failure to meet these demands means lower sales and revenue. Don't risk losing that customer forever when they seek alternatives.
- A beautiful, touchable, swipeable shopping experience
- Optimized for speed and performance
- Automatically connects to your Shopify store, seamlessly syncing your product and collection information
- Configuring Fablet is easy with our point and click interface
- Proven to improve conversion rate and increase average order value
- Lightning-fast mobile search
- Improves your social reach with built-in sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and email
- Compatibility with many top ShopPad apps including Coin currency conversion, Infinite Options, Uploadery and more!
- The #1 mobile app for Shopify - trusted by over 15,000 retailers like you!
Have questions? Need help? Our support team is here to assist you every step of the way! ShopPad is based in California and we offer live chat and email support Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm PT.
Expert Install Service available for this app! Our award-winning customer success team will be happy to install and configure Fablet for your store 100% free.
- Tidio Chat,
- LimeSpot Personalizer,
- Infinite Options,
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 30-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Oilcloth By The Yard
This app is chasing away customers, since it is NOT SECURE, so instead customers either shop elsewhere or call us to place the order over the phone and ask why our website isn't secure
Our mobile site was in bad shape, so we grabbed Fablet and had a free mobile site up quickly on our own. We had to contact support to get the SSL going and they took care of us within a couple of days. Quick and easy way to get mobile and tablet access to your store.