Fablet

Fablet | Reviews

by ShopPad Inc.

Instant mobile storefront

Oilcloth By The Yard

This app is chasing away customers, since it is NOT SECURE, so instead customers either shop elsewhere or call us to place the order over the phone and ask why our website isn't secure

TecStore.es

df
fddf fd
df

Pack Turtle

Our mobile site was in bad shape, so we grabbed Fablet and had a free mobile site up quickly on our own. We had to contact support to get the SSL going and they took care of us within a couple of days. Quick and easy way to get mobile and tablet access to your store.

tianDe Altea

I´ve just started the app. It seems to be very usefull for mobile customers. I´ll give more my impressions later. Thank you

Proper Goddies Qualities

Hands down, quickly becoming my favorite Shopify app — even compared to other Amazon importers (I've tried several). Support is fantastic, functionality is simple and easy to integrate. For all that this app provides, the price can't be beat. The services provided here may not...

42 on Sonneblom Deli

Documentation not that clear, but other than that a great app. Could see the benefits of using Flabet.

kiricout

Sympa elle ma bien dépanné dommage que la version payante soit pas moins cher je l'aurais valider completlétement

Bragg Shoes

Does what it says. This app definitely helps make mobile viewing and navigation easy. You can also have a different look and feel from your desktop view if you want to.

- braggshoes.com -

GenmizedShop

great app for my shop !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UNDERATED

They stole my set up cost payment and never launched my app in the app store. Ended up deleting the app as the company stopped communicating with me. AVOID!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40