Fablet

Fablet

by ShopPad Inc.

Instant mobile storefront

kiricout

Sympa elle ma bien dépanné dommage que la version payante soit pas moins cher je l'aurais valider completlétement

Bragg Shoes

Does what it says. This app definitely helps make mobile viewing and navigation easy. You can also have a different look and feel from your desktop view if you want to.

- braggshoes.com -

GenmizedShop

great app for my shop !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UNDERATED

They stole my set up cost payment and never launched my app in the app store. Ended up deleting the app as the company stopped communicating with me. AVOID!!!

City Charm Style

Very nice app for my mobile online store! Although I have syncing issue from time to time but the support team was quick to response and very helpful. The problem was solved in timely manner. Great app, great customer service!

Sportzzheads

This app literally turned my site into a beast. I was having trouble finding a way to keep my desktop page while changing my mobile page. This app helped me solve my problem, thanks!

Pomp & Pageantry Bridal & Formal

The best customer service with super fast response. Mandy and Logan are amazing. Response was almost instantaneous and the solution almost as quick!

BreeqOro Accesssories

it is nice app it is has most of the features i need. i wish i can put my store name and logo on the app icon in my customer phones

TPAyummy.com | 坦帕美食速递网

Customer Service is Perfect!!! Efficiency and Effective! Thank you!! We do appreciate your help! Best App!

coletteybetty

Great app to reach out to customers on mobiles. They are likely to show more interest when seeing a good layout!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41