Shoppingfeed

Shoppingfeed | Reviews

by Shoppingfeed Inc

Sync with Amazon, Walmart, Etsy, etc. + Metafields Support

Meditative Wisdom

Awesome support! If you are having any trouble with setup, be sure to contact support before giving up. They will help you get back on track really quick.

Lugbug

I have used the app for a few months. The app works flawlessly and if there happens to be an issue the customer service is amazing. They handle customer service requests quickly and efficiently. If you are looking for an interrogation app this is the best I have found! highly recommend using giving it a try.

Chic Boutique And Gift Emporium

Words Can Not Describe the great experience that Drew has provided me in setting up and using this App. He has been there for me through thick and thin and helped me (Hands On) to assure that my products were ready for Amazon. Drew has taught me that no question is a stupid question and has the patience that most people do not have when dealing with customers.
I would recommend this application to anyone that is going to use any of these channels that Shopping Feed offer, but the key to your success is reaching out and taking advantage of the excellent Customer Support that Drew has to offer.
The most amazing fact about Drew is that if he doesn't have the solution, he reaches out to the Development Team to try to get the solution. That is above and beyond the normal with any app that I have used.
It doesn't matter if you are a newbie or a seasoned computer person, he is there for you and that is what makes the experience so wonderful.
Thank you Drew and Shopping Feed for helping me increase my business by thousands of dollars each month..

The Rustic Saltbox

I am not one to ever leave reviews but I CAN NOT say enough for the support I have received from Drew!! There is no way I can thank you enough!! You have went WAY beyond what you should have to do in order to help me! You helped me fix my issues, explain all my options and what would be best, Taught me so much and took the time to train me on all the detail!! Through various Phone calls and emails you have made yourself available every single time!!

Please Note There is a Learning Curve to the different sales Channels (Ebay, Google, Amazon, Etc) and I suggest you reach out for help BEFORE submitting your products (if you do not know these channels rules and guidelines)
Do not do what I did by downloading this app and sending all your products to these channels without knowing what your doing! You will be making a huge mistake that will take a lot of time and calls to fix!
On a Good note, You got the biggest support team that you will probably ever find in any of the other apps you download here on Shopify!! Top Notch Customer Service!!! Drew taught me everything there was to know not only about all the different things this app can do but Also about all the Channels you choose. There is so much to this app, I am glad I got to spend the time to learn all the cool features you can do!

Thank You SOOO Much Drew, (I think I just may miss all our conversations hahahaha)

I Product Zone Group

Great!!! App and Customer Support!!! is awesome!!!

All Tire Supply Llc

After using their product for a few months we are very happy with the over all experience. Below are some of the Pro and Con of this app.

Pro:
*Customer support. They are very helpful, especially Drew.
*Sync order back into site for processing.
*Sync tracking info back into Amazon
*Their products is build around helping you to automate as much as possible so you can have more time doing other stuff beside working on your feeds.
*Ability to view and compare channels performance

Con
*Shipping Weight is not syncing over into Amazon so you have to manually bring that over or using the amazon import template.
*Not compatible with "Ebay Motor". Ebay / Ebay commerce network is a problem for site that are automotive related.

My experience is base on these feeds: Google Shopping, Amazon.com, Bing Ads, Facebook for business, Ebay, Ebay commerce network.

Topper Shopper

tried twice to instal without any luck

November 20, 2019

Ah jeez - our fault! Try again with our new onboarding and setup experience, and I'll extend your trial until you are satisfied!

Vlyvly Co

Had such a great support experience with Drew on helping me fix an issue with Google Shopping channel. He helped me go through the issue one by one over the phone and quickly resolved the issue with ease. App has been very helpful and their staffs are very friendly and professional. Every company's customer support needs to follow this quality of service. Thank you!

Bamboobikelabs

Love this app! We transitioned from Shopify's Google Shopping App recently to build out a more diverse product feed for our product variants and images. Drew and Andy are very more knowledgable about product feeds and provide much better support than even the most patient Shopify support reps. We are very pleased with the level of personal support and amount of customization possible.

Epatio

Have been using Shopping Feed since we transitioned our websites to Shopify Plus over a year ago.

Works great for us in getting accurate feeds to the marketplaces we use - Amazon, Google Shopping, Sears, eBay ......

In addition great personalized technical support from Drew and Andy

You need to make the effort to get the correct data points in to the app - but once you learn how Shopping Feed works it is an asset to your business.

Highly Recommend