Shoppingfeed

Shoppingfeed

by Shoppingfeed Inc

Sell on Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Google, & more!

Vanguardmil

We used this app specifically for Google Shopping and Bing Ads Shopping channels. In particular we needed the use of rules to apply to our product feed that would be separate from our actual Shopify store. While this application requires technical knowledge to setup and get going, the customer service team is very helpful, patient and willing to walk you through each and every step as needed. I had lots of questions and they are always fast to respond and take the time to follow up to make sure everything is resolved. Overall I was able to get things working correctly much easier than expected and the use of this app has saved us lots of time and resources to get our shopping channels running smoothly. Thank you!

Www Brightstore Co Uk

The service these guys provide is the best I have ever experienced in 10 years of trading online. They can't do enough to help.
The app provides true business efficiency and helps grow sales by keeping your available stock listed on all your sales channels. When ever you want to change a price or product details, do it once in Shopify and Shopping Feed will change all listings. A must have app.

E Furniture

Day 2 service is superb with any queries dealt with and resolved quickly and without hassle

Thezebra

A little bit of tinkering in order to get the listings right, but the support staff member who has handled our queries is patient and knowledgeable. We are extremely happy with the service in recent weeks and the sales that are generating. Thank you Shopping Feed.

Rv Cover

Absolute Garbage! I would like to rate it 0 stars! a waste of valuable time and effort.

November 20, 2019

Ah man - I'm sorry for your experience here. Can you reach out to me at andy@shopping-feed.com and offer a bit more info on what you went through? It's important for us to get it right for all our users, and I will see to it personally that you get the help you need.

Lambs Collectibles

We are top rated eBay sellers still building our shopify brand and adding product. We were looking for a way to list 1 place and have the product be on different channels. We initially used an importer app to get approx 900 products in Shopify. We then were looking for an app to help us expand but not spend a lot and not triple type the same products on different platforms. Whole thing makes me wish I knew how to write code!! Anyway at first I thought it was my lack of knowledge that was issue with this app, but its not. No way is it user friendly even if we flipped and added products to choppily first then used app to go to eBay and beyond. The final straw was no help guides or explanations, app wanting to assign categories very broadly for eBay - a no no., and then no link on site for the cancellation of free trial. 3-4 months early BTW> not worth the time. If you have never sold on the other and Shopify is your first store it might work.... not for us though.

Mboro Aquatics

Wow, they dinged my credit card for a free trail after I uninstalled the app. Clunky UI made this a pain to use from the get go and I uninstalled it. The charge on my card crossed the line. Stay away from this app.

Play To Grow

Does the hard work for you, but there is still much to do on the other end - such as with ebay.

Fancyhealthfoodfanatics

This is a great app with amazing support. I have integrated eBay and it took me a while to understand how to set it up, thank to Drew lend a hand in figuring out what could be going wrong. I highly recommend for the price, functionality, lengthy free trial, and great customer service! Drew you should get a big hand because of your help i give this app a big up tell your boss i said you should a big raise

Weekdaygirl Nails Beauty

The uploading categories is good but there is no tutorials for this product. So I am stuck on how to fix the amazon errors and how do I pay for the google shopping do I go to merchant center or do i do it from the app. Don't know because there is no instruction on there website or youtube. Which is amazing never seen that done before. I sent a message to support for some tutorials or something. That is the only downfall I see right now. Just don't know how to work it probably with no instructions.