Shoppingfeed

Shoppingfeed

by Shopping Feed Inc

Sell on Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Google Shopping Actions, & more!

Spotcolorart

Drew and Shopping Feed have been fantastic - very well organized, and provided excellent support above and beyond the norm. The app is the easiest we've seen on Shopify app marketplace in terms of syncing up all of your different sales streams/channels (Amazon, eBay, Sears, Houzz, etc.). Pretty intuitive in using the interface, so major plus.

The SF team has so far answered all my questions very promptly and thoroughly, even with the 3 hour time difference between the coasts. I would highly recommend this app and the developers behind it. There seem to be regular updates as well, so it can only get better. I hope in the near future it can sync up with other sales channels like Rakkuten, OpenSky and Bonzanza, but that's just where I also sell/plan to sell. Get this and get started!

Skiff Life We Fish Skinny Water

This is the third app we have tried for EBay & Amazon.
Shopping Feed was an A++++ SUCCESS.
The customer service (Drew) was above & beyond. Couldn't believe the extra effort they put in at no charge to get us up and running properly. I would definitely recommend them.

The Truth About Baby Weight

This is one of the best apps on Shopify for multi sales channels. Literally saves me hundreds of listing hours and the customer support, particularly Drew, are fantastic!

Bulmen Footwear

Very flexible plugin with tons of features. Does exactly what it is supposed to and perhaps the biggest A+ rating goes to the support team who is tirelessly working to answer any questions and provide technical support to get us up and running. Thank you!

Trendytreat

A great way to get your products out there. Easy to set up and the team is very responsive.

Memoryonhand

Shopping feed was instrumental for getting our products on Amazon for holiday season! We moved a lot of product with their help, and their support in getting us set up was superlative. Could not recommend more!

Atomo Dental

I'm still learning on using this app.
Their customer support, Drew, is the BEST customer support I even seen. He replies email very quickly, and called me whenever I have any question. Drew even helped me on how to list on Amazon.
Highly recommended!

Bcprecision

A clean well thought out interface that works great. Working with Drew was probably one of the best customer service experiences I've had in years and I can't say enough about the service he provided. These guys do it right!

Maneuvermedical Com

Great Support! Can't say enough great things about the setup support offered through this app. We were particularly impressed with Drew, its worth having the app just for his expertise.

Ciaobelladesigns

So we decided to bring our items over to Amazon and tried a few different feeds and methods of bringing my product over. Then I did a Shopify Apps Search - al little reluctant, I started emailing a few of what looked like to be reputable companies...I'm always wary of using some thing 3rd Party.
Drew responded in a way that I can understand and trust, and started our dialogue.
Bottom line...these guys are the real deal. They fixed errors, updated product; were diligent about everything and their communication was excellent; Looking forward to adding more channels.
Thank you Drew...