Shoppingfeed

Amazon, Walmart, Etsy, Google, Houzz & more + Metafields

$399/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Play To Grow

Does the hard work for you, but there is still much to do on the other end - such as with ebay.

Fancyhealthfoodfanatics

This is a great app with amazing support. I have integrated eBay and it took me a while to understand how to set it up, thank to Drew lend a hand in figuring out what could be going wrong. I highly recommend for the price, functionality, lengthy free trial, and great customer service! Drew you should get a big hand because of your help i give this app a big up tell your boss i said you should a big raise

Weekdaygirl Nails Beauty

The uploading categories is good but there is no tutorials for this product. So I am stuck on how to fix the amazon errors and how do I pay for the google shopping do I go to merchant center or do i do it from the app. Don't know because there is no instruction on there website or youtube. Which is amazing never seen that done before. I sent a message to support for some tutorials or something. That is the only downfall I see right now. Just don't know how to work it probably with no instructions.

Playful Banterer

This is a great app with amazing support. I have integrated three channels (Google shopping, etsy and eBay), and while it takes a second to understand how to set each up, Drew is always there to step in and lend a hand in figuring out what could be going wrong (always was me just not figuring it out, wasn't ever an issue with their system). I highly recommend for the price, functionality, lengthy free trial, and great customer service!

Howlandtools

Good price for the awesome features. Fast, friendly support. An amazing hook up from Shopify to Amazon for syncing products and orders.

Createpros

Great way to get your Shopify feed into Bing Merchant Center. Outstanding support. Highly recommended!

Zero Gravity La

We have just started using this app and Drew K and his team have demonstrated strong customer support and service in getting us started. Thanks!

Outerbankscrafts

Very responsive support. Very impressed!

The You Store

My experience with this app is amazing! It seamlessly syncs your Shopify account with eBay! When items are purchased on eBay, the app automatically creates an order for your Shopify account. I love it and I recommend it to everyone!

Herbvive Naturalstore

Great app! Andy and Drew helped me implement the app the way I wanted. The support team is prompt to reply. Highly recommended.