Shoppingfeed

Shoppingfeed

by Shopping Feed Inc

Sell on Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Google Shopping Actions, & more!

James Houston Design

After conducting some research and reading most of the reviews with which shopping feed Ap to select on Shopify. I could't have been happier with our choice in selecting Shopping Feed.
From my initial introduction call with Andy who clearly articulated how Shopping Feed work and integrate through to the endless support I received working with Drew, they were unbelievable.
I am not the most technically savvy individual and for those that have had experienced getting your head around Amazon's technology, it was very daunting.
Drew was able to guide me through each step in integrating our feeds on Amazon, eBay and Google and was so patient and always happy to help. If anything I believe he over serviced if that is at all possible in this current climate.
I would not hesitate recommending Shopping Feed to any organization as my experience (2 weeks conversations over the phone) has been so impressive.
Thank you Drew, I am delighted with the outcome and you have been such a breath of fresh air to work with buddy. So professional, accommodating, patient and a great sense of urgency.
Regards
Michael Dimopoulos
Co-Founder - Head of Sales
James Houston Design

Chains And Pearls

Unbelievably good support staff. The very best out of anyone I have ever worked with.

Easy to use interface also.

Commonn

Top notch customer service from Drew that's helped us link our Shopify store to Amazon. Bit of a learning curve when getting products listed but most of the issues come from Amazon's side as they're platform is overly complicated in comparison to Ebay. Already seeing the sales benefits of going back on to Amazon which Shopping Feed has enabled me to do and keep my stock levels synced. As a UK based customer i've tried most linking platforms out there and Shopping Feed has come up as the best by a long way.

Pets Palace Australia

Support was very bad in the beginning but now I'm getting the support that should have been given earlier on.

Memoi

Well I have to say Shopping Feed is hands down the best solution for my inventory management as well as creating new listings without having to create them manually on all the other channels.
I'm been selling on Amazon and eBay and many more channels and I have tried several "all in one" to help me with my inventory and creating multiple listings for my channels and I never had such a good experience before. Shopping Feed is so easy and fun to use, the customer service is a breath of fresh air with unlimited patience and kindness yes guys THANK YOU for putting up with me!!!
In addition I have to mention the features that none of the competitors have... You can create rules to customize your pricing to each product and each listing that's done automatically and so much more that you will just wonder why didn't anyone tell you about them before...BEST OF ALL THEY ARE THE CHEAPEST!!! Good luck :)

Frugalmilkman 3

Horrible. Nice user-friendly platform but after hours of work put into learning the platform. They take days or weeks to answer emails. The system eventually stopped working all together but of course no support.

Not worth the effort.

Update: Adam and Drew got back to me they seemed eager to get this going again however the app has product quantity limitation which wasn't clear before I installed it. To be fair I have a large amount of products but I wish I would have known before I got so deep into it.

Bunkbedking

Takes a little effort to get set up - but very worthwhile
Great support from Andy

Emart Canada

Shopping Feed was a challenge at the beginning to be honest. Was frustrating and took more time then I would have liked, but in the end, with the tremendous help from Andy and the team, we were able to get a smooth process going for us using three channels.

Honda Of Bournemouth Redesign

The Shopping Feed app has allowed us to run successful Google Shopping and eBay campaigns.

The customer support has been very helpful, dealing with complex issues.

This app probably has the best functionality for generating feeds for Shopify. Having said this, we have had to make a number of compromises to our campaigns due to certain limitations on what can/cannot be changed in the feeds.

If you want to do things properly, use Magento. If you want to generate feeds from Shopify, use Shopping Feed!

Pro Optimal

Not great. I was really hopeful as I read about the support and service (which is important).

After a delay on my end, communication was incredibly slow and there was a lot of 'let's chat' but no confirmation of a time and always waiting on responses. The only way to chat is via thier platform (which was never mentioned) and then when I do login, my 'rep' is gone for the day.

New tech guy comes on and says 'how can I help you', then again disappears.. over 15 mins ago (as if my time isn't important).

I have removed their app and going with ChannelUnity. In just minutes, the experience has been much much better and their support is actually online rather than just hit and miss.

Our money is good everywhere (I think!), unfortunate and I was super patient before writing this.

I run a very busy business with multiple clients