Shoppingfeed

Shoppingfeed

by Shopping Feed Inc

Sell on Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Google Shopping Actions, & more!

Frugalmilkman 3

Horrible. Nice user-friendly platform but after hours of work put into learning the platform. They take days or weeks to answer emails. The system eventually stopped working all together but of course no support.

Not worth the effort.

Update: Adam and Drew got back to me they seemed eager to get this going again however the app has product quantity limitation which wasn't clear before I installed it. To be fair I have a large amount of products but I wish I would have known before I got so deep into it.

Bunkbedking

Takes a little effort to get set up - but very worthwhile
Great support from Andy

Emart Canada

Shopping Feed was a challenge at the beginning to be honest. Was frustrating and took more time then I would have liked, but in the end, with the tremendous help from Andy and the team, we were able to get a smooth process going for us using three channels.

Honda Of Bournemouth Redesign

The Shopping Feed app has allowed us to run successful Google Shopping and eBay campaigns.

The customer support has been very helpful, dealing with complex issues.

This app probably has the best functionality for generating feeds for Shopify. Having said this, we have had to make a number of compromises to our campaigns due to certain limitations on what can/cannot be changed in the feeds.

If you want to do things properly, use Magento. If you want to generate feeds from Shopify, use Shopping Feed!

Pro Optimal

Not great. I was really hopeful as I read about the support and service (which is important).

After a delay on my end, communication was incredibly slow and there was a lot of 'let's chat' but no confirmation of a time and always waiting on responses. The only way to chat is via thier platform (which was never mentioned) and then when I do login, my 'rep' is gone for the day.

New tech guy comes on and says 'how can I help you', then again disappears.. over 15 mins ago (as if my time isn't important).

I have removed their app and going with ChannelUnity. In just minutes, the experience has been much much better and their support is actually online rather than just hit and miss.

Our money is good everywhere (I think!), unfortunate and I was super patient before writing this.

I run a very busy business with multiple clients

Seatstore

Very simple to set up and intuitive to use Shopping Feed is a great app to get your products on multiple marketplaces. Made great use of the rules which can change the data you sync to different marketplaces to customise them so that they are suitable

Incredible help from Andy and Adam at Shopping Feed who really went the extra mile to help out with our needs. Thanks!

Reel Draggin' Tackle

5 Stars!
Shop feed far exceeds other applications I have used, and paid more for. Andy had gone above and beyond in customer support and drilling down to fix any issues as soon as they arise.

lightaccents.com

Great app to get your products out to multiple marketplaces. Syncs product info and orders back to Shopify. This is great for us, Shopify them fulfills through amazon FBA.

Setup is a little tricky however the tech support has been super!!!

I highly recommend this app!

Masano Outfitters

Outstanding App that makes selling on Amazon easy. Once everything is set up, you have zero involvement with managing Amazon. Everything you do is done through your existing Shopify website. So easy to manage selling on various platforms. The customer service and technical support you receive is outstanding. They will work with you to make your ecommerce world as simple as possible. If you can dream it up, they will find a way to make it work for you.
I highly recommend this app as your solution for selling on multiple channels and getting your product out to the masses!

Cargo Bike King

Andy at Shopping Feed has gone over and above a businesses call to action. He has been responsive, timely and thorough, and has doggedly worked with Amazon to fix issues until they were resolved. I am now enjoying the fruits of his labor, which have exceeded my expectations.

Cargo Bike King