Shoppingfeed

Amazon, Walmart, Etsy, Google, Houzz & more + Metafields

$399/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Trendytreat

A great way to get your products out there. Easy to set up and the team is very responsive.

Memoryonhand

Shopping feed was instrumental for getting our products on Amazon for holiday season! We moved a lot of product with their help, and their support in getting us set up was superlative. Could not recommend more!

Atomo Dental

I'm still learning on using this app.
Their customer support, Drew, is the BEST customer support I even seen. He replies email very quickly, and called me whenever I have any question. Drew even helped me on how to list on Amazon.
Highly recommended!

Bcprecision

A clean well thought out interface that works great. Working with Drew was probably one of the best customer service experiences I've had in years and I can't say enough about the service he provided. These guys do it right!

Maneuvermedical Com

Great Support! Can't say enough great things about the setup support offered through this app. We were particularly impressed with Drew, its worth having the app just for his expertise.

Ciaobelladesigns

So we decided to bring our items over to Amazon and tried a few different feeds and methods of bringing my product over. Then I did a Shopify Apps Search - al little reluctant, I started emailing a few of what looked like to be reputable companies...I'm always wary of using some thing 3rd Party.
Drew responded in a way that I can understand and trust, and started our dialogue.
Bottom line...these guys are the real deal. They fixed errors, updated product; were diligent about everything and their communication was excellent; Looking forward to adding more channels.
Thank you Drew...

James Houston Design

After conducting some research and reading most of the reviews with which shopping feed Ap to select on Shopify. I could't have been happier with our choice in selecting Shopping Feed.
From my initial introduction call with Andy who clearly articulated how Shopping Feed work and integrate through to the endless support I received working with Drew, they were unbelievable.
I am not the most technically savvy individual and for those that have had experienced getting your head around Amazon's technology, it was very daunting.
Drew was able to guide me through each step in integrating our feeds on Amazon, eBay and Google and was so patient and always happy to help. If anything I believe he over serviced if that is at all possible in this current climate.
I would not hesitate recommending Shopping Feed to any organization as my experience (2 weeks conversations over the phone) has been so impressive.
Thank you Drew, I am delighted with the outcome and you have been such a breath of fresh air to work with buddy. So professional, accommodating, patient and a great sense of urgency.
Regards
Michael Dimopoulos
Co-Founder - Head of Sales
James Houston Design

Chains And Pearls

Unbelievably good support staff. The very best out of anyone I have ever worked with.

Easy to use interface also.

Commonn

Top notch customer service from Drew that's helped us link our Shopify store to Amazon. Bit of a learning curve when getting products listed but most of the issues come from Amazon's side as they're platform is overly complicated in comparison to Ebay. Already seeing the sales benefits of going back on to Amazon which Shopping Feed has enabled me to do and keep my stock levels synced. As a UK based customer i've tried most linking platforms out there and Shopping Feed has come up as the best by a long way.

Pets Palace Australia

Support was very bad in the beginning but now I'm getting the support that should have been given earlier on.