Shoppingfeed

Shoppingfeed

by Shopping Feed Inc

Sell on Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Google Shopping Actions, & more!

Epickittyquotes

At first Shopping-Feed seemed very overwhelming, but after spending a month working with this omni-sales channel it is highly advised that you download this. Their customer support is there with you every step of the way and is the reason why the app is receiving a 5 star.

Advice:
Give yourself time to learn how to use Shopping-Feed
If you don't understand how to use something contact support
It is up to you to do the work

It took about a month to learn how to properly use Shopping-Feed, and during this month we learned how powerful the app really is. Use this app as leverage to beat your competitors in the market. Shopping-Feed is a phenomenal app for any Shopify store owner.

Daisyboo Com

This is infuriating!!!!!!! I have been trying for 2hrs to download the app and create an account. Have been unable to do either.

November 20, 2019

Whoops! We're here to help. Write us at support@shopping-feed.com for a quick solution from our team, and we'll give you an extended trial!

Www Wonderland Boutique

One of very few apps that lets you list on Amazon and Ebay (not from Amazon to Shopify - plenty of those)
It takes a lot of work to set up but it's worth it. Their support team is great, they spent numerous hours on the phone with me helping set up the feed and even helped with my eBay sellers account (which was totally not their problem)

Two cons
(For apparel store like mine ) the feed transfers your product type (not tags) into eBay/amazon category. So I had to separate boys and girls apparel, which now looks kinda weird in my store - instead of "sweaters" I now have "boy sweaters" and "girl sweaters", which does not make much sense if you are already in Boys category in the store...

Second con is the price. I love the app, and I understand they have developers, and customer support and much more...but I still think it's a bit too much.
Still worth it in the long run. :)

Bariatricpal

This is by far the best app for getting your Shopify products onto Amazon! It's not perfect but the technical support is fantastic.

Rias Hallmark Jewelry Boutique

Drew is a without a doubt a pro!! The app is indispensable for the growth of the business www.shop.rias.ws. Constantly working with Drew to make Shopping Feed even better! Highly recommended!!

I am accumulating time and history with this app, and Drew with his crew are always stepping up to improve app. They just nailed a major upgrade to the functionality for the Ebay channel!! Great work, congratulations!!

Geekyget

Exceptional support from Drew. Super prompt on processing of refund too. Too bad Bing Ad didn't turn out to be worth the trouble, or we would have continued to use Shopping Feed.

Fitnessgearusa

Amazing US based support, Product works flawlessly

Awayk 2

Really impressed with this app. We use it to get our products onto Etsy, Amazon, and Google Shopping. Ebay works well too. It is pretty simple to use, but if you run into any questions, Drew is extremely helpful and quick to respond. He'll even hop on a phone call with you to make sure everything works properly.

Picnic Gear Shop

Best solution found so far to duplicate my store to Amazon. Although the feed needed some manual adjustments, support team was very helpful in fixing the errors and advice on solutions to solve all open issues.

Jewelleryofscotland

Used app for a short period and it connected me efficiently with Bing. Decided Bing wasn't for me so stopped using.

I must have forgotten to shut down my free trial, as I was charged for a subscription after around 6 months. When I contacted customer support about this charge, Andy was very helpful and quick to respond - he refunded my money immediately.