Shoppingfeed

Shoppingfeed

by Shoppingfeed Inc

Sell on Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Google, & more!

Walkshoes 2

Fantastic service and easily scalable...

Modern Mini

This is EXTREMELY expensive and has not helped a high volume store like mine at all. I think this program is capable of doing a lot of great things if set up with the rules correctly. However the MAIN purpose is to have accurate inventory across multiple sales channels. If you sell any volume, there will be inventory issues. I'm not sure I've gone more than 2 weeks not over selling something. It simply doesn't update timely. What exactly is the $99 paying for? To list.... it simply pulls data intuitively and data mines to cross list. But inventory sync is an absolute JOKE.

It's embarrassing that we look incapable because of this. It's hurting my etsy reviews. To top it off, after I had set up everything how I thought would be best (tech support helped me etc), I suddenly have shopping feed creating NEW shipping profiles for my Etsy store. This allowed oversea's buyers to pay a US domestic first class rate for an item that was $11. I'm now risking horrible reviews from etsy because I simply cannot afford to ship it for $3.50 when the actual charge is $17-$20 in shipping. This was nothing I set up or added either. It worked well for a few weeks and had profiles set. Then magically I have a new Shopping Feed rate in put into there so ANYONE in the world could order $11 dollar products with $3.50 shipping.

I guess it depends on what you need but I feel like this just cost me a lot without any return at all. 1 stars is given because it's truly not adequate at what it should do and that is to keep inventory synced across multiple sales channels. We've yet to see that actually occur properly, despite adjustments made with tech support. Hopefully there will be an app soon that does this more efficiently because it is desperately needed!

I truly wish they refunded me for the money I've spent. I feel completely cheated.

November 20, 2019

Thanks for your candid feedback, and I'm sorry for your experience! Our update cycle relies on the capabilities of not just Shopify, but the channel. In all channels, our sync occurs close to real time, and we guarantee a window of 30 minutes for orders and inventory sync. I think you'd be happy to learn our Order and Inventory sync is now done completely via API, and is a significant upgrade! We hope you'll give us another try. Please reach out to me for an extended trial - andy@shopping-feed.com

Designer Rival

App does not allow the connection of selling marketplaces. Freezes in Chrome.

November 20, 2019

I'm really sorry for the experience! We have solved this scripting bug you expereiced, and if you continue to experience issues, we can definitely intervene. Please ask for some help at support@shopping-feed.com

Thefashionaire

Great app if you need your inventory synced with multiple marketplaces. Their system has a few flaws, which is understandable, but their customer support is fast and great. Its always easy to find solutions for problems, usually less than 24hrs to get answers.

Overall it is a great tool, at a very reasonable price.

Swiss Ultimate

Very good customer support and service. Always willing to help with implementation - strongly recommended for Shopify sellers who want to expand!

Flasheez

Shopping feed is great for anyone wanting to keep there stock 100percent in sync with there inventory.
Once you have learnt the basics of creating rules and knowing your errors it is easy also best of all customer service is by far the most important thing with any product and shopping feed has it mark helped me through and through and within a few phones calls which they schedule and are always on time i was up and running. a point to also say is the rule system you can use is awesome for example if your title of your product is " cd player" you can adjust the rules so when it reaches amazon your title will be "state art cd player device with bluetooth"
many thanks
Jon @flashez
www.flashez.co.uk

Epickittyquotes

At first Shopping-Feed seemed very overwhelming, but after spending a month working with this omni-sales channel it is highly advised that you download this. Their customer support is there with you every step of the way and is the reason why the app is receiving a 5 star.

Advice:
Give yourself time to learn how to use Shopping-Feed
If you don't understand how to use something contact support
It is up to you to do the work

It took about a month to learn how to properly use Shopping-Feed, and during this month we learned how powerful the app really is. Use this app as leverage to beat your competitors in the market. Shopping-Feed is a phenomenal app for any Shopify store owner.

Daisyboo Com

This is infuriating!!!!!!! I have been trying for 2hrs to download the app and create an account. Have been unable to do either.

November 20, 2019

Whoops! We're here to help. Write us at support@shopping-feed.com for a quick solution from our team, and we'll give you an extended trial!

Www Wonderland Boutique

One of very few apps that lets you list on Amazon and Ebay (not from Amazon to Shopify - plenty of those)
It takes a lot of work to set up but it's worth it. Their support team is great, they spent numerous hours on the phone with me helping set up the feed and even helped with my eBay sellers account (which was totally not their problem)

Two cons
(For apparel store like mine ) the feed transfers your product type (not tags) into eBay/amazon category. So I had to separate boys and girls apparel, which now looks kinda weird in my store - instead of "sweaters" I now have "boy sweaters" and "girl sweaters", which does not make much sense if you are already in Boys category in the store...

Second con is the price. I love the app, and I understand they have developers, and customer support and much more...but I still think it's a bit too much.
Still worth it in the long run. :)

Bariatricpal

This is by far the best app for getting your Shopify products onto Amazon! It's not perfect but the technical support is fantastic.