Shoppingfeed

Shoppingfeed

by Shopping Feed Inc

Sell on Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Google Shopping Actions, & more!

Geekyget

Exceptional support from Drew. Super prompt on processing of refund too. Too bad Bing Ad didn't turn out to be worth the trouble, or we would have continued to use Shopping Feed.

Fitnessgearusa

Amazing US based support, Product works flawlessly

Awayk 2

Really impressed with this app. We use it to get our products onto Etsy, Amazon, and Google Shopping. Ebay works well too. It is pretty simple to use, but if you run into any questions, Drew is extremely helpful and quick to respond. He'll even hop on a phone call with you to make sure everything works properly.

Picnic Gear Shop

Best solution found so far to duplicate my store to Amazon. Although the feed needed some manual adjustments, support team was very helpful in fixing the errors and advice on solutions to solve all open issues.

Jewelleryofscotland

Used app for a short period and it connected me efficiently with Bing. Decided Bing wasn't for me so stopped using.

I must have forgotten to shut down my free trial, as I was charged for a subscription after around 6 months. When I contacted customer support about this charge, Andy was very helpful and quick to respond - he refunded my money immediately.

Surfingss

Worst app I had on Shopify so far. Not worth a cent. Poorely explained and badly executed. Got me in trouble with Ebay and Etsy. Loots of lagging on my laptops. Wasted 3 days for this thing.

November 20, 2019

I'm sorry for the experiences here! First, I want to offer our setup and onboarding support, which we offer every user regardless of their plan. Also, we have refactored our dashboard to easily load and view more than 100k product listings. If you are migrating the management of existing listings on Amazon or Ebay, we recommend intervention from our migration team. Please contact me at andy@shopping-feed.com for some TLC on your account setup!

Tenacioustoys

Wow, what can I say? Shopping Feed single-handedly saved my business from closing. By taking our shop inventory and sending it to eBay and Amazon, I now essentially have 3 shops instead of one. Many of our items sell WAY faster on eBay, or on Amazon, or both. Sales spiked as soon as I started sending product to the marketplaces via Shopping Feed. Not just a recommended app... an ESSENTIAL app for ecommerce. Customer service is top notch too. A+

Denali Lpg

I base my store on the customer service that we are able to provide and a large portion of that has been the incredible app that Shopping Feed has created. It is now seamless for me to sell my goods on Amazon, Ebay, and Etsy and have it seem like those purchases are coming directly from my website. The customer service Shopping Feed has provided has also been outstanding. Like any detailed and intricate app, it does take some time and energy to set up, but once you are up and running, the app is very smooth.

Urbanindustrystore

We've been using Shopping Feed now for just over 6 months and we've been thoroughly impressed with both the system and the customer service that we've received.

Drew has been great at addressing any issues or questions that we've had and has always been willing to jump on a call very quickly to talk things through with us. Drew's a great guy who's always willing to hand out advice to better our business, I've always felt like he's genuinely had time for us... other businesses take note!

We currently just use Google Shopping but we're hoping to expand out to Amazon and possibly eBay in the future, both of which we'll set up with Drew's help.

Don't hesitate for a second to use this app, there really isn't anything else out there that compares. Keep up the good work guys!

Cks Online

We have been VERY Impressed with Shopping Feed. The APP helped relieve the frustration of selling Items in Amazon. Its error correcting functionality is incredibly effective. We saw results immediately and within days we decreased posting errors to almost zero. The fact that can push products to about every other channel out there is just a bonus. We have 3 connections and they have all worked flawlessly. The support has been Excellent!