Shoppingfeed

Shoppingfeed

by Shopping Feed Inc

Sell on Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Google Shopping Actions, & more!

Smart Shop Site

Excellent Apps, it works great with subject all required things ready, support team so helpful, help from beginning to the end.

My Luv Box

So legit! Does most of what channel advisor does, but at a fraction of the cost. Some limitations, but overall amazing. It's helped me connect myluvbox.com to Amazon.com and Ebay.com with ease.

Thanks for making!

Yourlamode

Great app, customer service is super helpful :)

Yourturnkeystore 243

I had problems adding this app. Would love to try it one day. https://www.kinkytoy.store

Cakeinacrate

This app is a must have for any serious ecommerce seller. It seamlessly syncs your products to the best sales channels you can find, keeping inventory across them all in sync, and imports any orders made outside of Shopify into your Shopify fulfillment queue. You just fulfill like normal in Shopify, and everything is done automatically. Best customer support I have encountered in 20 years, which is important because of how much you can do with the platform.

If you take your selling seriously, you sell on external channels like Amazon, ebay, Google, etc. If you REALLY take it seriously, you do it all with Shopping Feed

EDIT: Drew at Shopping Feed is a rockstar, yet another great support experience. I had problems at first connecting to Amazon seller central, but support helped me find what was missing in my Amazon account. EDIT2: Found a bug on Chrome, but was just my adblocker being fussy. Thanks Mark!

Jenly Wholesale

This app is wonderful. We use shopping feed to manage our inventory in amazon and ebay for more than 2 years. The app works good. We never have problem with the app. It help us manage the order and inventory for multi channels. And the customer service is excellent. And now we start selling in Walmart too, Max help us set up all the inventory in Walmart. They help us a lot. We highly recommend this app.

The Love Shopping Store

This app is aweful - I don't know how Shopify have even allowed it to be added to the App Store.

The setup was asking me to confirm which fields are colours, sizes or 'other'. After doing this and then clicking save I was brought back to the top of the page I was on but did not get a confirmation message that the information was saved, advised that I should now go to another option on the nav bar or if another page should appear during the setup process.

After clicking on the 'add account' I was then taken to another page to create an account (even though I had already done this) and could not proceed past this page as the 'optional' VAT field insisted I needed to enter a VAT number. As a UK company does not need to be VAT registered this cannot be the case...and the field was marked as optional.

This is a terrible app and the developers need to look at improving the user experience during the setup stage.

November 20, 2019

Thanks for your stellar feedback - we have used it to improve our installation path and experience. You experienced a few bugs, and each have been resolved. Please let me explain:

First, our Variation Mapping tool you were prompted with has been upgraded to a new experience, and one that is API powered and will run very smoothly.

Second, the VAT requirement is based on the country, and the bug that required yours has been solved.

Over all, we have revamped our entire installation and onboarding user pathway, and is a marked difference! Please reach out to us at support@shopping-feed.com for an extended trial to check out our new experience!

Meditative Wisdom

Awesome support! If you are having any trouble with setup, be sure to contact support before giving up. They will help you get back on track really quick.

Lugbug

I have used the app for a few months. The app works flawlessly and if there happens to be an issue the customer service is amazing. They handle customer service requests quickly and efficiently. If you are looking for an interrogation app this is the best I have found! highly recommend using giving it a try.

Chic Boutique And Gift Emporium

Words Can Not Describe the great experience that Drew has provided me in setting up and using this App. He has been there for me through thick and thin and helped me (Hands On) to assure that my products were ready for Amazon. Drew has taught me that no question is a stupid question and has the patience that most people do not have when dealing with customers.
I would recommend this application to anyone that is going to use any of these channels that Shopping Feed offer, but the key to your success is reaching out and taking advantage of the excellent Customer Support that Drew has to offer.
The most amazing fact about Drew is that if he doesn't have the solution, he reaches out to the Development Team to try to get the solution. That is above and beyond the normal with any app that I have used.
It doesn't matter if you are a newbie or a seasoned computer person, he is there for you and that is what makes the experience so wonderful.
Thank you Drew and Shopping Feed for helping me increase my business by thousands of dollars each month..