Shoppingfeed

Shoppingfeed

by Shopping Feed Inc

Sell on Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Google Shopping Actions, & more!

Jenly Wholesale

This app is wonderful. We use shopping feed to manage our inventory in amazon and ebay for more than 2 years. The app works good. We never have problem with the app. It help us manage the order and inventory for multi channels. And the customer service is excellent. And now we start selling in Walmart too, Max help us set up all the inventory in Walmart. They help us a lot. We highly recommend this app.

The Love Shopping Store

This app is aweful - I don't know how Shopify have even allowed it to be added to the App Store.

The setup was asking me to confirm which fields are colours, sizes or 'other'. After doing this and then clicking save I was brought back to the top of the page I was on but did not get a confirmation message that the information was saved, advised that I should now go to another option on the nav bar or if another page should appear during the setup process.

After clicking on the 'add account' I was then taken to another page to create an account (even though I had already done this) and could not proceed past this page as the 'optional' VAT field insisted I needed to enter a VAT number. As a UK company does not need to be VAT registered this cannot be the case...and the field was marked as optional.

This is a terrible app and the developers need to look at improving the user experience during the setup stage.

November 20, 2019

Thanks for your stellar feedback - we have used it to improve our installation path and experience. You experienced a few bugs, and each have been resolved. Please let me explain:

First, our Variation Mapping tool you were prompted with has been upgraded to a new experience, and one that is API powered and will run very smoothly.

Second, the VAT requirement is based on the country, and the bug that required yours has been solved.

Over all, we have revamped our entire installation and onboarding user pathway, and is a marked difference! Please reach out to us at support@shopping-feed.com for an extended trial to check out our new experience!

Meditative Wisdom

Awesome support! If you are having any trouble with setup, be sure to contact support before giving up. They will help you get back on track really quick.

Lugbug

I have used the app for a few months. The app works flawlessly and if there happens to be an issue the customer service is amazing. They handle customer service requests quickly and efficiently. If you are looking for an interrogation app this is the best I have found! highly recommend using giving it a try.

Chic Boutique And Gift Emporium

Words Can Not Describe the great experience that Drew has provided me in setting up and using this App. He has been there for me through thick and thin and helped me (Hands On) to assure that my products were ready for Amazon. Drew has taught me that no question is a stupid question and has the patience that most people do not have when dealing with customers.
I would recommend this application to anyone that is going to use any of these channels that Shopping Feed offer, but the key to your success is reaching out and taking advantage of the excellent Customer Support that Drew has to offer.
The most amazing fact about Drew is that if he doesn't have the solution, he reaches out to the Development Team to try to get the solution. That is above and beyond the normal with any app that I have used.
It doesn't matter if you are a newbie or a seasoned computer person, he is there for you and that is what makes the experience so wonderful.
Thank you Drew and Shopping Feed for helping me increase my business by thousands of dollars each month..

The Rustic Saltbox

I am not one to ever leave reviews but I CAN NOT say enough for the support I have received from Drew!! There is no way I can thank you enough!! You have went WAY beyond what you should have to do in order to help me! You helped me fix my issues, explain all my options and what would be best, Taught me so much and took the time to train me on all the detail!! Through various Phone calls and emails you have made yourself available every single time!!

Please Note There is a Learning Curve to the different sales Channels (Ebay, Google, Amazon, Etc) and I suggest you reach out for help BEFORE submitting your products (if you do not know these channels rules and guidelines)
Do not do what I did by downloading this app and sending all your products to these channels without knowing what your doing! You will be making a huge mistake that will take a lot of time and calls to fix!
On a Good note, You got the biggest support team that you will probably ever find in any of the other apps you download here on Shopify!! Top Notch Customer Service!!! Drew taught me everything there was to know not only about all the different things this app can do but Also about all the Channels you choose. There is so much to this app, I am glad I got to spend the time to learn all the cool features you can do!

Thank You SOOO Much Drew, (I think I just may miss all our conversations hahahaha)

I Product Zone Group

Great!!! App and Customer Support!!! is awesome!!!

All Tire Supply Llc

After using their product for a few months we are very happy with the over all experience. Below are some of the Pro and Con of this app.

Pro:
*Customer support. They are very helpful, especially Drew.
*Sync order back into site for processing.
*Sync tracking info back into Amazon
*Their products is build around helping you to automate as much as possible so you can have more time doing other stuff beside working on your feeds.
*Ability to view and compare channels performance

Con
*Shipping Weight is not syncing over into Amazon so you have to manually bring that over or using the amazon import template.
*Not compatible with "Ebay Motor". Ebay / Ebay commerce network is a problem for site that are automotive related.

My experience is base on these feeds: Google Shopping, Amazon.com, Bing Ads, Facebook for business, Ebay, Ebay commerce network.

Topper Shopper

tried twice to instal without any luck

November 20, 2019

Ah jeez - our fault! Try again with our new onboarding and setup experience, and I'll extend your trial until you are satisfied!

Vlyvly Co

Had such a great support experience with Drew on helping me fix an issue with Google Shopping channel. He helped me go through the issue one by one over the phone and quickly resolved the issue with ease. App has been very helpful and their staffs are very friendly and professional. Every company's customer support needs to follow this quality of service. Thank you!