Shopping Feed

Shopping Feed

by Shopping Feed Inc

Sell on Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Google Shopping Actions, & more!

Olive and Press

Useless. Talked with chat for an hour. Told me they couldn't help me. Definitely not worth even the free trial.

Modern Mini

This is EXTREMELY expensive and has not helped a high volume store like mine at all. I think this program is capable of doing a lot of great things if set up with the rules correctly. However the MAIN purpose is to have accurate inventory across multiple sales channels. If you sell any volume, there will be inventory issues. I'm not sure I've gone more than 2 weeks not over selling something. It simply doesn't update timely. What exactly is the $99 paying for? To list.... it simply pulls data intuitively and data mines to cross list. But inventory sync is an absolute JOKE.

It's embarrassing that we look incapable because of this. It's hurting my etsy reviews. To top it off, after I had set up everything how I thought would be best (tech support helped me etc), I suddenly have shopping feed creating NEW shipping profiles for my Etsy store. This allowed oversea's buyers to pay a US domestic first class rate for an item that was $11. I'm now risking horrible reviews from etsy because I simply cannot afford to ship it for $3.50 when the actual charge is $17-$20 in shipping. This was nothing I set up or added either. It worked well for a few weeks and had profiles set. Then magically I have a new Shopping Feed rate in put into there so ANYONE in the world could order $11 dollar products with $3.50 shipping.

I guess it depends on what you need but I feel like this just cost me a lot without any return at all. 1 stars is given because it's truly not adequate at what it should do and that is to keep inventory synced across multiple sales channels. We've yet to see that actually occur properly, despite adjustments made with tech support. Hopefully there will be an app soon that does this more efficiently because it is desperately needed!

I truly wish they refunded me for the money I've spent. I feel completely cheated.

Designer Rival

App does not allow the connection of selling marketplaces. Freezes in Chrome.

Daisyboo Com

This is infuriating!!!!!!! I have been trying for 2hrs to download the app and create an account. Have been unable to do either.

Surfingss

Worst app I had on Shopify so far. Not worth a cent. Poorely explained and badly executed. Got me in trouble with Ebay and Etsy. Loots of lagging on my laptops. Wasted 3 days for this thing.

Freddyshop Com

I really dislike this app. They are hurting our amazon rating.

Every once in a while it is unable to import order from Amazon to Shopify. No notice is given off this, so they of course get lost until Amazon or the customer contacts us.

Also, you can't login to this app directly from Shopify and they require a username. I can't remember ever having created a username for this, so I have no idea where to start. The "forgot pass" function doesnt seem to work without the damn username..

Update Jan. 2107: Ended up deleting this app to switch over to the one by Shopify. Quickly realized this was a mistake and wanted to switch back to this one, just to get things running until we found a better replacement.

They didn't want to open up an account again due to this review, who at the time of writing is two star. Based on that, I'm not giving them a one star. We're never coming back.

Summary:
- Full of bugs
- Customer support isn't good
- Bugs bugs bugs. The kind of bugs that get you banned from Amazon.

The Love Shopping Store

This app is aweful - I don't know how Shopify have even allowed it to be added to the App Store.

The setup was asking me to confirm which fields are colours, sizes or 'other'. After doing this and then clicking save I was brought back to the top of the page I was on but did not get a confirmation message that the information was saved, advised that I should now go to another option on the nav bar or if another page should appear during the setup process.

After clicking on the 'add account' I was then taken to another page to create an account (even though I had already done this) and could not proceed past this page as the 'optional' VAT field insisted I needed to enter a VAT number. As a UK company does not need to be VAT registered this cannot be the case...and the field was marked as optional.

This is a terrible app and the developers need to look at improving the user experience during the setup stage.

Topper Shopper

tried twice to instal without any luck

Rv Cover

Absolute Garbage! I would like to rate it 0 stars! a waste of valuable time and effort.

Lambs Collectibles

We are top rated eBay sellers still building our shopify brand and adding product. We were looking for a way to list 1 place and have the product be on different channels. We initially used an importer app to get approx 900 products in Shopify. We then were looking for an app to help us expand but not spend a lot and not triple type the same products on different platforms. Whole thing makes me wish I knew how to write code!! Anyway at first I thought it was my lack of knowledge that was issue with this app, but its not. No way is it user friendly even if we flipped and added products to choppily first then used app to go to eBay and beyond. The final straw was no help guides or explanations, app wanting to assign categories very broadly for eBay - a no no., and then no link on site for the cancellation of free trial. 3-4 months early BTW> not worth the time. If you have never sold on the other and Shopify is your first store it might work.... not for us though.

Previous 1