Shoppingfeed

Amazon, Walmart, Etsy, Google, Houzz & more + Metafields

$399/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Elliott Bay Coins

Time spent using app About 1 month

DEFINITELY NEEDS SET UP HELP. FREE MONTH WAS NICE, BUT I STARTED ON MY OWN AND QUICKLY RUINED SOME OF THE CHANNELS I SELL ON. SPENT THE NEXT TWO WEEKS FIXING THE ERRORS. COST OF $400 PER MONTH IS OUTRAGEOUS AS WELL. MY ADVICE, GET THEIR SET-UP HELP FIRST.

Yourturnkeystore 243

Time spent using app 25 minutes

I had problems adding this app. Would love to try it one day. https://www.kinkytoy.store

Weekdaygirl Nails Beauty

The uploading categories is good but there is no tutorials for this product. So I am stuck on how to fix the amazon errors and how do I pay for the google shopping do I go to merchant center or do i do it from the app. Don't know because there is no instruction on there website or youtube. Which is amazing never seen that done before. I sent a message to support for some tutorials or something. That is the only downfall I see right now. Just don't know how to work it probably with no instructions.

Pets Palace Australia

Location Australia

Support was very bad in the beginning but now I'm getting the support that should have been given earlier on.

Frugalmilkman 3

Horrible. Nice user-friendly platform but after hours of work put into learning the platform. They take days or weeks to answer emails. The system eventually stopped working all together but of course no support.

Not worth the effort.

Update: Adam and Drew got back to me they seemed eager to get this going again however the app has product quantity limitation which wasn't clear before I installed it. To be fair I have a large amount of products but I wish I would have known before I got so deep into it.