Reviews (7,355)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to showcase customer activity, such as purchases and cart additions, effectively converting website views into sales. It's praised for its user-friendly, professional interface and its role in boosting conversion rates. The app provides insightful customer data, including location and visitor count. The customer service is highly responsive, with certain representatives receiving specific commendations. It offers a free trial for all paid plans and has a track record of reliability. The pop-up feature enhances website credibility, making it especially useful for new businesses.

May 15, 2018

great app very helpfull the customer service is great also

Poshist
Edited May 21, 2021

I started using this app about a month ago and its made such a huge difference in my sales! It really and truly have catapulted my boutique in a whole new direction and I am beyond pleased with the results it brought my online boutique!

Jouvert Joli
Sales POP! replied May 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We're glad your business finds success with our app. If you find anything lacking, please do reach out to us to report any concerns and such.

Thanks,
Muhammad.

Edited August 28, 2019

This is a great app. I don't see option for customers to be able to "X" out of notifications while on the website so I'd suggest adding that if not already in the back end. Regardless, the app is very clean, back end is very user friendly etc. Overall great app!

VapeTins
April 14, 2018

good so far! Just getting started, thanks.

A Gentlemans Swag Store
Edited January 16, 2020

Looks really promising. Thankful that they have a free version, which is helpful for my small biz that's just starting and not having much earnings yet. Will upgrade to the paid version after getting a more significant sales growth.

kPetNeeds
Singapore
Edited January 22, 2020

I has issues finding the free plan but got a helpful email from the provider, so I changed my plan. I am waiting to see how this app will perform, thanks!

Eshays, LLC
November 23, 2021

Me ha parecido una buena aplicación, el único detalle por el que le pongo 4 estrellas es que su plan cambió y no me enteré. Por lo cual tuve cobros elevados que no esperaba, sin embargo su servicio a cliente fue rápido y me ayudo a ajustar la tarifa.

DA Gamers Store
Mexico
Sales POP! replied November 23, 2021

¡Muchas gracias por tu aporte! Estamos encantados de saber que le gusta nuestra aplicación. Transmitiré sus comentarios a nuestro equipo. Queremos asegurarnos de que se escuche su voz mientras continuamos mejorando nuestra aplicación y servicio.

Estamos aquí para ti en cualquier momento.

-Sally

Edited September 5, 2021

Customer service is fast. I like the look of the pop ups. I like that it shows cart adds as well. I am pleased. I do not like that it automatically charges $29 a month after your free plan ends. $29 a month is steep for the service. I have not gained enough sale conversions to justify paying $29 monthly yet.

Kenishi Hair
Edited September 25, 2021

The free app has been good, it does convert into sales however, the 100 free sessions get used up early in the month so for a lot of each month, it is turned off by Sales Pop. This is fair though as they are giving me the 100 free sessions. I am not prepared to pay the Pro Plan pricing at this time but believe that it would be worthwhile to do so as it definitely did convert to actual sales.

Winterchild Jewellery
About 1 year using the app
Sales POP! replied September 25, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with SalesPop! We appreciate every insight.

Let us know if you have any questions!

-Micah

Edited May 31, 2019

hopefully we see an increase in sales using this. It seems very beneficial. Looking forward to seeing the results

StLuciaSeaMoss