4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for boosting sales and conversions with its user-friendly design and easy setup. They appreciate the unique feature of displaying customer purchase activities and the insights it provides about site visitors. The customer service, especially the chat service, is praised for its quick response and professionalism. The app is noted for its reliability and effectiveness, with many merchants using it across multiple stores for years.

January 18, 2024

SalesPop is a great app! My customers can see who actually purchased a product or added it to their cart! Great for giving customers ideas on what to purchase. SalesPop is a great way of converting first time website views into customers.

Vonzetta's Lavish Hair Boutique
About 2 years using the app
Sales POP! replied January 19, 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience with other Shopify merchants! We love seeing testimonials like yours! :)

January 15, 2024

Very helpful and got my issue resolved quickly.

Rock This Out
Almost 4 years using the app
Sales POP! replied January 16, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with our Support Team. We greatly appreciate it!

December 29, 2023

Great app, it has increased conversion on my site and the support is very nice and helpful.

Kam Knight
About 1 month using the app
Sales POP! replied January 2, 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! It's great to know that you found our support team to be nice and helpful. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

November 7, 2023

Amazing app, nice look and easy-very-easy to setup.

Othei
Netherlands
4 months using the app
Sales POP! replied November 8, 2023

Thank you so much for allowing us to be part of your business! ◡̈

January 9, 2024

Happy

Desi Chai
India
About 2 months using the app
Sales POP! replied January 10, 2024

We're happy if you're happy! Thank you for sharing your experience.

November 28, 2023

Judith is AWESOME loved her assistance With everything, so patient and understanding and helpful. THANK YOU SO MUCH JUDITH !!!!

TwelveSevyn Beauty
About 3 hours using the app
Sales POP! replied November 30, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words and for allowing us to help you!

August 17, 2023

Great app with lots of really helpful features. Excellent support from the team as well. Highly recommend!

The Vintage Secret
Over 3 years using the app
Sales POP! replied August 21, 2023

Thank you for allowing us to help you! We appreciate your support.

October 30, 2023

good salespop

lazourty
Jordan
2 months using the app
July 10, 2023

Great app we've been using for years. Its very effective at keeping customers engaged and shopping on our site

Deco TV Frames
Over 3 years using the app
Sales POP! replied July 12, 2023

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear about your experience with us.

February 19, 2024

My sales rep Kateryna was very pleasant. She saw me browsing the app after I downloaded it, and she asked if I needed any assistance. She immediately asked me if i wanted to jump on a call so she could assist me. To my surprise we were live face to face! Wow!! Thank you again SalesPop for the wonderful customer experience!

Evette

Jada Gems
Sales POP! replied February 20, 2024

Wow, your review made us smile! We are so happy that we could provide you with immediate assistance! Thank you so much!