4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to enhance sales and conversion rates. It's praised for features like sales notifications and displaying customer purchases, which can inspire others to buy. The app is easy to set up, user-friendly, customizable, and reliable. It's noted for making websites appear more legitimate and busy, thereby boosting customer trust. Many merchants reported a sales increase after installation. The customer service is frequently commended for its quick responses and helpfulness. It's seen as an essential tool for new business owners wanting to engage customers with sales data.

October 30, 2018

I used this app to help me with FOMO conversions. I have no sales on my website yet for the app to fully initialize on my site. But overall, so far, it looks like a decent app that can help. I recommend it.

The app/site designers need to correct the spelling and grammatical errors though. It would look much more professional if there were no mistakes.

Sedikhii Savings Plus
Edited July 13, 2019

So Far it seems like a great app. It's been easy to install and integrate. Hopefully it will help create many sales for me.

Pet-Errific
December 30, 2018

Amazing! You don't have to pay money to get exclusive functions. As a free app it is really great and everyone should try it out!

FashyLook
Lithuania
January 8, 2019

Sales pop is a very usefull app that helps you to upgrade your conversion rate and help your webshop getting customers

thestashstore
Netherlands
October 7, 2021

I just downloaded this app and install was a breeze customer service was awesome the first impression is everything I am looking for functionality can't really comment on just literally downloading but if it works with no issues all definitely be worth 5 stars

Q.B.M.V
Sales POP! replied October 8, 2021

Thank you for your review, We appreciate the honest feedback.
Do let us know if you need any assistance or tips to boost your sales with this app :)

-Waqas.

July 24, 2018

little too early to tell but its a good idea

Rebelnation
November 28, 2021

Good app, good support! I just started using it, so looking forward seeing those sales popping! Greets

Toba
Belgium
Sales POP! replied November 28, 2021

We appreciate your kind words, We hope this app brings in a lot of unwanted sales for your store.

We are available 24/7 for your assistance :)

-Waqas.

February 5, 2019

I used this app for several days now. It works perfectly fine. I still don't know how well it works in terms of conversions... so far I've seen an increase of bounce rate...
Careful with too many pop ups (e-mail sign up, sales pop, others...)

Proud Freak
Spain
October 16, 2021

Probably the app is very useful but I didnt try all the features, however I got charged for $29 with no consent, I requested a refund and they helped me right away.

bohobe +home
July 18, 2018

Easy to use and customize. good app!

Follus