Reviews (7,355)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to showcase customer activity, such as purchases and cart additions, effectively converting website views into sales. It's praised for its user-friendly, professional interface and its role in boosting conversion rates. The app provides insightful customer data, including location and visitor count. The customer service is highly responsive, with certain representatives receiving specific commendations. It offers a free trial for all paid plans and has a track record of reliability. The pop-up feature enhances website credibility, making it especially useful for new businesses.

Edited July 7, 2019

I really enjoy using this app it is very helpful for my business. The service is simple and easy to use which makes it very efficient. congratulation

PINGU PERSONAL SHOPPER
Italy
September 20, 2018

very good app, it will surely help us to achieve some targets, it's also interesting to raise the conversion rate of our site

Tresarbox
Belgium
November 5, 2018

Everything is fine. However I do not like the fact the the country name in the notifications cannot translate to the displayed language

Topopu
Edited July 13, 2019

Good APP. But improvement is required the APP stop working and need to refresh it by disabling and enabling it.

Mojodin
Morocco
August 8, 2018

Good,It's easy to use and I'm trying to use it

Self Diva
China
February 10, 2019

I used this app to help me improve my sells. nice app. I recommand this app for those who wanna sell products

YourAccessorieShop
September 16, 2019

Perfect app for sales popups and thee best part about these app is it's free and features it provides

San Diego Art House
India
August 16, 2018

this product does exactly what its suppose to do!!

Coffetown
Edited April 30, 2018

cool merci pour tout ct grave bien

B Azar
France
September 25, 2018

Good app, but forcing reviews is a bit annoying lol .

All Year Charm