Reviews (7,370)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to showcase customer activity, such as purchases and cart additions, effectively converting website views into sales. It's praised for its user-friendly, professional interface and its role in boosting conversion rates. The app provides insightful customer data, including location and visitor count. The customer service is highly responsive, with certain representatives receiving specific commendations. It offers a free trial for all paid plans and has a track record of reliability. The pop-up feature enhances website credibility, making it especially useful for new businesses.

June 11, 2019

Too early to tell, We will revisit the review when we have had a better understanding of how it increases sales.

Evergreen Mountain Sports
About 3 years using the app
Edited February 3, 2019

I use this app to help me increase my sells. The pops are looking good, very easy to install on the store, recommend it !

HYPEZONE
France
About 3 years using the app
November 1, 2018

Great App! Hopefully this will help convert more sales! I have heard a lot about it and only great things.

Threads for Education
August 16, 2019

Estou gostando está fácil de usar falta a versão português nas configurações para ter um entendimento melhor na minha lingua

Store Uau
Brazil
Edited April 7, 2024

Update April 7
Thank you for the update! I'm pleased to confirm that the situation has indeed been resolved.

Update April 4
We are utterly disappointed with this app. We've been loyal customers, consistently paying $29 since we first installed it. We even made it clear to customer service that we didn't want to exceed this amount. However, without any notification or warning, we were automatically upgraded to a plan costing $129. This is unacceptable! We feel deceived and taken advantage of. Sadly, we'll be uninstalling the app once our current subscription ends.

I saw this app on a competitor's website, I believe this app will definitely boost sales as customers and potential customers will have an idea about the best-selling products.

Vivo Cosmetics Lebanon
Spain
Sales POP! replied June 4, 2021

Update Apr 5
Hi! This situation has been resolved favorably for the customer. We hope their review reflects the service we provided when they contacted us.

We are grateful to have had the opportunity to work with you, and anticipate many more years of collaboration!

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your confidence and trust in our services. Rest assured that we will strive harder to meet your expectations.

Jenny I,

Edited January 6, 2019

I used this app in order to help me create a pop up to let customers know when someone else buys a product from my store so the other customers will know my site is safe and secured and won't hesitate to buy.
I have enjoyed this app it is very useful and hopfully it will help increase my sales. i am looking forward to seeing how our sales will increase by. i can see all our products and it is looking very good.

Live Love Soca Clothing & Accessories
January 5, 2019

Good so far- easy installation & very user friendly, I like the control & placement & options for a general flow to match the website. Looks great on our online shop too.

Soleil Australia
September 29, 2021

There is a limit on how long you can utilize the free plan, so be sure to pay attention to when that ends. I was unaware, but was able to receive help with my issue.

The Covenant App
Sales POP! replied September 30, 2021

Thank you for your review and feedback. We are always available if you need assistance :)

-Waqas.

July 13, 2020

I have just downloaded this app, will take time to check the outcome, as per the review seems a good app

MandiBazaar
New Zealand
June 7, 2021

Not too bad, still exploring. will require more time to figure out the effectiveness before deciding whether it's useful.

FanlaiSG
Singapore
Sales POP! replied June 7, 2021

Thanks for the review!

We hope you come to enjoy the app more and it benefits your store. If you find anything lacking or need assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via Live Chat.

Regards,