Reviews (7,369)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to showcase customer activity, such as purchases and cart additions, effectively converting website views into sales. It's praised for its user-friendly, professional interface and its role in boosting conversion rates. The app provides insightful customer data, including location and visitor count. The customer service is highly responsive, with certain representatives receiving specific commendations. It offers a free trial for all paid plans and has a track record of reliability. The pop-up feature enhances website credibility, making it especially useful for new businesses.

June 7, 2021

Not too bad, still exploring. will require more time to figure out the effectiveness before deciding whether it's useful.

FanlaiSG
Singapore
Sales POP! replied June 7, 2021

Thanks for the review!

We hope you come to enjoy the app more and it benefits your store. If you find anything lacking or need assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via Live Chat.

Regards,
Muhammad.

December 14, 2018

I'm a new one, so no opinion for now. easy to implement. look through to update my review. As for now, I'm totally satisfied

LB Little Big
August 7, 2018

I just made this account and they want me to make a review. so here it is.

Feelingwordy Com
June 5, 2019

sounds like its going to be awesome! It will be great for my customers to see what everyone else is buying on the site.

River and Rose Co.
Edited August 28, 2019

its what they told me to do lol...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Accent Bath
Edited January 9, 2019

I like this app to reassure other customers of the safety and security of shopping on the site. Simple but effective.

MYKITCO.™
February 25, 2021

I like the app so far. It provides the social proof that you need and the live chat was pretty helpful. Thanks Judith.

God or Guns
June 14, 2021

This app this really simply to use and will definitely help you increase your sales. Customer service is fast and friendly.

Vivid Dream Collections
Sales POP! replied July 21, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that you find our app helpful and very easy to use. We truly appreciate your recommendation and rest assured that we will continue to provide great customer service :)

-Shiela

April 12, 2018

Just recently downloaded and seems to be exactly what I was looking for! Gives the look and feel of a busy store. Will see how this affects my sales.

Zareen Collection
August 30, 2018

Testing tha app. First look is great

Organicos Gourmet Inc