Show Recent Orders

Live recent sales notifications, cart popups, order popups

Free plan available. 20-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Show recent orders app

T-Shirtz 4-Less, LLC

great app to boost sales, must have. easy to use and lets customers know that you are making sales, so they are more likely to buy from you

Maximum Living LLC

Great app and it was free, can't beat that. Not sure the conversion rate increase but it can't hurt

Survival Ops Gear (by DP Creations LLC)

We use this on survivalopsgear.com. We are very happy with it. *************************************

Flourish

Love it very easy to navigate. One of my faves. I feel this app helps with customers to checkout. Very helpful

Honest Growth, LLC

This is a very simple powerhouse app. I’ve tried many so I have a little idea of a good one. I love that it automatically shows your most recent 20 sales, but you can add order archived sales as long as they’re legit sales. I love that it shows when visitors add products to their cart. Now, what I don’t like about it is how it doesn’t list my EU customers Country. I read the reasoning the app developer explained as to why, but all the other apps display my EU transactions. Other than that, I really love this app and if I ever left, I would be because I want my EU transactions to popup to. Those transactions are bragging rights!

sneakerheadkloset

This app has helped me to make sells via Shopify! I highly recommend! It'll help reassure your customers that everything is legit

Sonatural

Show Recent Orders is a great app to boost sales, with a pretty simple set up and a great support team

BF Kaart

very good......i r
ecommend it to everyone :)))))) erre re
e
rereererer
erererer
ere

theBeautyForKash

I Loved this app. It really Helped bring in many many sales and customers. The app is a Very big help.

Saint Belford

Easy to use and works well. Would be cool if you could A/B test with it on/off to see the difference in conversion rate.