Show Recent Orders | Sales Pop

Show Recent Orders & Social Proof | Sales Pop Up

Free plan available. 20-day free trial.
Show recent orders app

theBeautyForKash

I Loved this app. It really Helped bring in many many sales and customers. The app is a Very big help.

Saint Belford

Easy to use and works well. Would be cool if you could A/B test with it on/off to see the difference in conversion rate.

Shop J.A.C.K.I.E M LASHES

its very easy to use and Ive had no problems with it at all definitely worth the download. Gives customers added trust!

mygoddessaura

It changed the whole look of my store.
It's not what I expected . way better than I ever thought the runs

TruckinAround

Helpful, recommend it to others. I seen an increase on my items being viewed. of course that brings sales.

PeachPouchx

This is a must have app. It shows all your recent sales. Social is very import for new businesses. Please download this app.

The Lavish Company

nice so far and looks like ill be keeping it after the trial ends! I highly recommend getting this for your store ASAP

Avian Select

VERY EXCELLENT APP! PRODUCTIVE! Installs in seconds and a massive array of config options. Previous sales popup immediately.

Miami Certified

I love how it shows my buyers encouraging other customers to shop ! I just love the app looks great on my website xoxo

Tundii

incredibly easy to use, fully customisable (font, colour etc). cant wait to see how it does for my store!