4.9
December 18, 2021

We use this on survivalopsgear.com. We are very happy with it. *************************************

Survival Ops Gear (by DP Creations LLC)
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 25, 2021

Love it very easy to navigate. One of my faves. I feel this app helps with customers to checkout. Very helpful

Flourish
Time spent using app: 11 months
November 21, 2021

This is a very simple powerhouse app. I’ve tried many so I have a little idea of a good one. I love that it automatically shows your most recent 20 sales, but you can add order archived sales as long as they’re legit sales. I love that it shows when visitors add products to their cart. Now, what I don’t like about it is how it doesn’t list my EU customers Country. I read the reasoning the app developer explained as to why, but all the other apps display my EU transactions. Other than that, I really love this app and if I ever left, I would be because I want my EU transactions to popup to. Those transactions are bragging rights!

Honest Growth, LLC
Time spent using app: 2 days
October 26, 2021

This app has helped me to make sells via Shopify! I highly recommend! It'll help reassure your customers that everything is legit

sneakerheadkloset
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 20, 2021

Show Recent Orders is a great app to boost sales, with a pretty simple set up and a great support team

Sonatural
Portugal
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 13, 2021

very good......i r
ecommend it to everyone :)))))) erre re
e

BF Kaart
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Time spent using app: 12 days
October 7, 2021

I Loved this app. It really Helped bring in many many sales and customers. The app is a Very big help.

theBeautyForKash
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 3, 2021

Easy to use and works well. Would be cool if you could A/B test with it on/off to see the difference in conversion rate.

Saint Belford
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
August 11, 2021

its very easy to use and Ive had no problems with it at all definitely worth the download. Gives customers added trust!

Shop J.A.C.K.I.E M LASHES
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 27, 2021

It changed the whole look of my store.
It's not what I expected . way better than I ever thought the runs