Show Recent Orders

Live recent sales notifications, cart popups, order popups

Free plan available. 20-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Show recent orders app

Trap Blvd

love it thank you its very easy to use and it updates quick i just wish they had more options but co

G-O-A-L-F

Location Germany

The app offers several different styles and configs. I like it and it drew attention from website visitors to sold articles.

Always Adore Me

Time spent using app 40 minutes

Great App! Helped my sales tremendously by gaining transactions and customer's are able to see my items that sells the most

Fine Bargains

This app helps my store out. I wouldn't change anything about it. I like how I have control of everything, like the speed and what it looks like.

ROYALTY GIFTHUB

Time spent using app About 1 hour

betreally good helps conversions for store! and it is an aweome app to gain trust and customer urgency. highly recommend

Montret

Excellent well-made app. Does exactly what it should. Easy to configure and implement. Made my store more profitable.

Bella Jane Organics

Time spent using app About 1 year

Ok, I just installed the app, so far so good. It is clean and easy to set up. If i experience any issues i will be back to update my review, but so far so good.

King Care

This app has gotten me so many sells its unbelievable. SO worth the money. Definitely adds credibility to my site.

Fantasi

This app is just awesome. Full of the functions I am looking for, including making the popup light and take up less real estate on the website. Recommend it!

herfactor

Time spent using app 1 day

great app. have it on more than one store. smooth to use. lots of options but not too many to make it confusing. This app doesn't try to reinvent the wheel, only make it smoother. I like that.