Show Recent Orders & Sales

Show Recent Orders & Sales

Free plan available. 20-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
July 2, 2020

This app helps my store out. I wouldn't change anything about it. I like how I have control of everything, like the speed and what it looks like.

Fine Bargains
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 28, 2020

betreally good helps conversions for store! and it is an aweome app to gain trust and customer urgency. highly recommend

ROYALTY GIFTHUB
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
June 22, 2020

Excellent well-made app. Does exactly what it should. Easy to configure and implement. Made my store more profitable.

Montret
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 25, 2020

Ok, I just installed the app, so far so good. It is clean and easy to set up. If i experience any issues i will be back to update my review, but so far so good.

Bella Jane Organics
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 12, 2020

This app has gotten me so many sells its unbelievable. SO worth the money. Definitely adds credibility to my site.

King Care
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 9, 2020

This app is just awesome. Full of the functions I am looking for, including making the popup light and take up less real estate on the website. Recommend it!

Fantasi
Time spent using app: 8 months
May 7, 2020

great app. have it on more than one store. smooth to use. lots of options but not too many to make it confusing. This app doesn't try to reinvent the wheel, only make it smoother. I like that.

herfactor
Time spent using app: 1 day
April 26, 2020

This app is very good and easy to use. Helps people see that other customers trust your brand, and new customers will feel confident enough to purchase.

Shop HVM
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
April 21, 2020

love really much. i would recoomend anyone this app.

myphreshphone.com
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited April 19, 2020

Great, I just wanted it.. I like this app. This is very effective for to take new customers in our ecommerce. My experience is very fantastic.

Beocay