Show Recent Orders

Live recent sales notifications, cart popups, order popups

Free plan available. 20-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Show recent orders app

MEMORY LANE CANDLE CO.

This is such a gorgeous app. I absolutely love how my notifications are displayed and even though I’ve ran into a few hiccups, Henry is a life saver! So quick to come to the rescue and even goes above and beyond to check on your website performance that is beyond their scope. That is quality customer service. THANK YOU HENRY!!!!

Starling Bags Co.

Location Australia

I used this app to help me make my page look busy. It is doing a great job so far. I would recommend using this app. Especially when you are just starting up.

SwissPL Watch Company

This app is very helpful to establish confidence in your store and being able to display what other customers have purchased assists in that endeavor. Thanks also to the support staff for helping multiple times solve little questions I had.

kayzers

xoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxxoxoxooxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxooxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxxoxox

LNB Luxury Candles Home Decor

Very easy app to add to your store and to navigate. Great for stores that are new and have been in business for a while.

Matchaaaaa

It is really cool that customers can see which products are popular and bought. Love it and hopefully it will increase sales.

ToniChase Lashes

Just awesome!!!!!!!!!!! My sales increased immediately!! I recommend this app for all business owners!!!!!

Boobie Boost

Using the Free version and its exactly what i needed for my small start up business. I had the option to not show the time and date of when customer purchased which is good when your still only getting a small amount of orders. Hope this helps with sales.

Athreya Herbs

Love this app. It's good and simple to install. If you have a tight budget and want an app to increase your sale. I would recommend this app

T-Shirtz 4-Less, LLC

great app to boost sales, must have. easy to use and lets customers know that you are making sales, so they are more likely to buy from you

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16