Show Recent Orders & Sales

Show Recent Orders & Sales

Free plan available. 20-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 14, 2022

Simply fantastic, easy to set up and change, and affordable. I would recommend for anyone looking to share and build interest.

Bea's Bayou Skincare
Time spent using app: 7 months
December 8, 2022

After adding this app we ""Immediately"" saw a lift in sales! Mahalo Nui Loa from The Landing World® Hawaii!

The Landing World
Time spent using app: 1 day
November 20, 2022

great free plan! im excited to see how it increases the sales in my store. i definitely need the boost!

Laced by Layy
Time spent using app: 7 minutes
November 10, 2022

I use this for my business. And I looking for customers to look on that the most recent customer ordered.

Design Co. Studio 2
Time spent using app: 4 minutes
November 2, 2022

This app is simply perfect. On free tier it does what we need and has the option to pay a small amount per month for customisations if needed. The customisation options provided are not basic they are quite thorough. You can customise everything about the notification banner/pop-up.

Delta Portable Power Stations USA
Time spent using app: 18 days
October 23, 2022

Great app! Recommend for anyone to use. Really efficient way to acquire more sales for your business.

Nurtural
Time spent using app: 17 days
August 30, 2022

Love this app! It is very accurate and I love the look of it! Works perfect on my website and the free version is Great!

Front Porch Candles
Time spent using app: 8 months
August 5, 2022

Good application, easy to parameter with a lot of (paying) options but even with free pricing, it does a great job.

Gingerlily Perles
France
Time spent using app: 7 days
July 22, 2022

This is a great addition to my store! Really helped with conversions and convincing those who weren't quite fully convinced yet!

Lavictoire
Time spent using app: 1 minute
June 30, 2022

La aplicación funciona muy bien, me parece que es una excelente herramienta para darle más confianza a los compradores al momento de agregar productos a su carrito y efectuar el pago.

happy vegannie