Show individual product variants on collection pages as separate products. Link all listed variants to a single product. Split variants.
Show color variants
If you offer your products in a variety of colors or styles our app will help you to attract more customer by showing the variant items.
Variants on collection pages
The variants display like standard products. You can choose to show all variants automatically or assign variants manually to collections.
About Variants on collection page
Our application displays product variants as separate products on collection pages. Our solution is dedicated to merchants who would like to show all variants (styles, colors etc) of their product directly on a collection page and link them to a single product which contains all product options (variants).
If you wish to use our app with a 3rd party filter app we will need to install additional code manually to make the apps work together. Once you install our app please disable it on the "Settings" page and contact our support team at: email@example.com . Please provide the name of your store (web address) and the front-end password if your store is unpublished. Our support team will install required modifications within 24 hours.
How does it work
- Our app automatically detects product variants and images assigned to your products. Based on a variant image and a variant name it displays product variants as separate products on a collection page.
- An image needs to be assigned to a variant in order to display it as a separate product on a collection page.
- Variants displayed on a collection page have unique names composed of: product name & variant name
- When a visitor clicks a product variant on a collection page your store redirects to a product page with a variant parameter included in the URL.
- Our app doesn't create separate product for each variant and it works with collection pages only.
- In addition all products within a collection load automatically. The pagination links simply disappear.
- You can choose variants to be displayed for each collection.
- There is no coding required. The app installs automatically.
If you offer products in various colors it's a big limitation to show only one image of each product on a collection page. With our app you can promote all variants directly on your collection pages and increase the chance that your customers will find what they are looking for. Show color variants on your collection pages as separate products.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
All features included
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 11 reviews
Most recent reviews
For as expensive as it is, this app is as easy to use as it can be. I am so shocked how seamlessly it integrated into my site, I wish every app works like this. Great job guys, I understand why you demand for the premium price. Worth every headache you save me from. Thank you!
Fantastic app - just what was needed for anyone who sells products in different colour ways. The support from Adam has been outstanding -he replies immediately with solutions. Cannot rate highly enough and totally recommend.
Good app but very expensive. 4 Stars for the app, 1 star for pricing. It should be at most $9/month. I am sure someone else will make the same app soon, and everyone will switch to that new app. Hopefully, the developer of this app will realize this, and instead of earning from a few people, he would decrease the price to earn more money from more people.
Thank you for your feedback. I noticed that initially you rated the app 4 stars. Let me explain the reason why it costs $29.99 instead of $9. This is the most advanced application we ever developed and we need to pay a lot of attention and spend time to support it. Each theme displays the collection pages differently and we need to develop a unique code for each theme. Usually it takes 3-4 days to develop a code for one theme. Also when the theme developer changes his code we need to make sure that our app can still work properly. Very often the stores have customizations applied in the liquid files and we need to adjust our code to make it work correctly. With the current price ($29.99) we can cover our expenses. We don't actually generate any profit with this app. If we change the price to $9 each new user will actually cost us more then we could earn. Initially we offered the app at $9.99 but we couldn't break even.
I completely understand your frustration about the price but rating the app 2 stars only because of the price is unfair. We work very hard every day to keep this app "alive" and improve it.