Shuttle ‑ Transfer from Etsy

Shuttle ‑ Transfer from Etsy

by omniWP

Transfer products & reviews to and fron Etsy with ease!

Celtic Studio

I used this app when it was Etsify to transfer almost 20,000 listings from Etsy to Shopify. I tried a number of different apps and methods to do this but nothing worked because of variations and format errors in the transfer so I was very excited to find something that would actually work! It took a sustained effort over time since Shopify has limitation to how many listings can be uploaded per day, this is because of Shopify policy so no developer's app can overcome this issue. I've been using the new Shuttle app to update some of my listings and will import reveiws soon. So far it is a great upgrade with helpful new features. Customer service has been responsive and informative. Thanks Nimo!

February 10, 2021

Thank you for the review! Much appreciated! Good luck with the reviews, and know that I'm always here to assist with any issues or questions :)

Thanks again,

Stitch Love Studio

Huge improvement over the previous version (Etsify?). So much more feature robust and easier to use. Bravo!!

February 10, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! Happy to read you're enjoying Shuttle :) Any feature requests or questions, please don't hesitate to contact me!

The Urban Flair

I have used (what was formerly Etsify and now Shuttle) since the end of 2018 and it is hands down an ESSENTIAL app if you manage an Etsy shop in addition to a Shopify Storefront! In fact if I only could choose one, this would be it. Don’t waste your time trying to find another app to manage transferring your reviews/products from Etsy to Shopify. This is the one you want to invest in. The interface is extremely simple and easy to use and the new features are PERFECT. I’d like to point out that the nearly 100% of any negative reviews Shuttle has gotten thus far have to do with “support” — which I can personally say has not been my experience at all. Nimo has been extremely helpful and responsive any time I’ve needed any assistance and I can tell that he truly cares about his work! As someone that manages all aspects of my own business (as I’m sure a lot of Shopify stores do) I think it’s insane that people are so quick to leave 1 star reviews undeservingly. Not sure if Nimo has help or not, but I think he’s doing a wonderful job to provide us with an absolutely innovative, essential tool at a fair price AND manage his support. I think Shuttle deserves more than 5 stars! Thank you so much for your hard work, Nimo! I truly cannot wait to see how Shuttle continues to evolve! PS - I was NOT coaxed in to leaving this review with any kind of incentive and my opinion is 100% my own. My Shopify store is theurbanflair.com and my Etsy shop is theurbanflair.etsy.com — I am PROUD to be a paying customer

January 7, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for leaving this wonderful review! I'm extremely happy Shuttle was useful to you and saved you time!

As always, please don't hesitate to contact me with any question, issue, or feature request!

Best,
Nimo @ Shuttle

OCHRE handcrafted

The app works exactly as described, and the new layout is neat and easy to understand. The support I've received is EXCELLENT.

The Nerdy Birdy

Love the changes they made with the conversion from Etsify to Shuttle. A lot of great features added! Only request is that they add the ability to sort the product columns. (i.e. bring all of the not transferred products to the top of the list).

Jesse Irwin Art

I love this app. It's really helpful for transferring reviews from etsy to shopify, and with the new changes to Shuttle I can now assign reviews to specific products.

Beads and Honey

Great app! Was very easy to use for importing Etsy reviews into the Shopify Product Reviews app. Nimo provided excellent customer service! Answered all of my questions, and even implemented an update, based on a question that I'd asked, within days of me asking! Thanks!

Vintage Jewel Box

I have had this app for a long while now. It recently upgraded and changed name and it is even better than before. It makes transfer of your product from etsy to shopify quick and easy. The settings mean you can customise exactly what you want transferring. There are loads of useful perameters like eliminating a specific body of text from the description or shortening the title. I have never had an issue with the app but sometimes needed help to know how to do something, the support is fast and friendly so you are never left waiting. Can't fault it!

October 31, 2020

Thank you for the wonderful review! I really appreciate it! Make me really happy to read that Shuttle is useful and is able to save time and headaches :) Please feel free to contact me with any questions!

AllyBeth Design Co

This app is a game-changer!! The ability to only upload products once, and then easily import to the other is HUGE for me. Also, exporting reviews from Etsy to Shopify is a breeze and helps carry over my social proof from one platform to the other. Thanks guys!

October 31, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! Thrilled to read that you had a good experience! I hope Shuttle will continue to be useful for you in the future, to import and update more products and transfer more reviews :)

Craftyrific

This app is essential for my business. It save us time and works great to upload all my Etsy items to my Shopify store. From all the apps I've used, this is by far my favorite one. I highly recommend.

October 31, 2020

Thank you for your review! Happy to read Shuttle was able to save you time :) And as usual, please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions!

Nimo @ Shuttle